Blue Bayou vs. Spit & Greedy - Page 5

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Showing results 61 to 71 of 71

Thread: Blue Bayou vs. Spit & Greedy

  1. #61
    and fuck you too Meks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    South Jersey / KL, Malaysia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,192
    Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins
    Accomplishments (1)
    FL Champion

    Re: Blue Bayou vs. Spit & Greedy

    Classic Spit.

    Spoken like a true butt hurt sore loser. You didn't even put up a bad verse but saying your content crushed his is assanine and blatantly egotistical. I give you credit there as the rule in battle is never concede, but careful, your immature bitch made little man complex is showing, clown.

    I fucking despise text and all the corny ass forced wordplays being touted as good disses and punches but that's what this medium has become. A used up trash bag of concepts and the few left clinging to it scraping the bottom of every dictionary and thesaurus known to man. The two of you have always been good competitors and great battlers so figured I'd throw a vote but why even bother battling if you could give a fuck less about votes and just bitch and complain? Don't even bother next time just post an open mic next time you styrofoam spined pre pubescent girl.
    Last edited by Meks.; February 12th, 2019 at 06:48 PM

  2. #62
    Gone.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,671
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member LLL HOF OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    Accomplishments (22)
    HALL OF FAME
    2x LLL Season Champion
    6x LLL HOF
    6x LLL Champion
    1-2 Champion
    Haymaker Madness Champion
    2x Classic Battle
    Roast Winner
    2x OM HOF

    Re: Blue Bayou vs. Spit & Greedy

    Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    Classic Spit.

    Spoken like a true butt hurt sore loser. You didn't even put up a bad verse but saying your content crushed his is assanine and blatantly egotistical. I give you credit there as the rule in battle is never concede, but careful, your immature bitch made little man complex is showing, clown.

    I fucking despise text and all the corny ass forced wordplays being touted as good disses and punches but that's what this medium has become. A used up trash bag of concepts and the few left clinging to it scraping the bottom of every dictionary and thesaurus known to man. The two of you have always been good competitors and great battlers so figured I'd throw a vote but why even bother battling if you could give a fuck less about votes and just bitch and complain? Don't even bother next time just post an open mic next time you styrofoam spined pre pubescent girl.

    I'm going to point out his faggotry every time I see it and I am going to state my opinion when I'm being told my verse sucked. You're unprompted one-sided attack and view is obviously pro-Blue cuz I didn't see you say one thing to all his faggot behavior, but I'm the asshole for calling him out on it.

    It's cool, this is the exact circle jerk I was talking about, a bunch of dick riding BS and bias. Fuck off Meks you were never anybody important and still aren't.

  3. #63
    and fuck you too Meks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    South Jersey / KL, Malaysia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,192
    Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins
    Accomplishments (1)
    FL Champion

    Re: Blue Bayou vs. Spit & Greedy

    Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spit View Post
    I'm going to point out his faggotry every time I see it and I am going to state my opinion when I'm being told my verse sucked. You're unprompted one-sided attack and view is obviously pro-Blue cuz I didn't see you say one thing to all his faggot behavior, but I'm the asshole for calling him out on it.

    It's cool, this is the exact circle jerk I was talking about, a bunch of dick riding BS and bias. Fuck off Meks you were never anybody important and still aren't.
    I havent tracked all the "behavior" or other shit only these two threads so if it's a narrow view so be it but I'm not going out of my way to do that anyway. And in the two threads all I saw was you whining, and that's corny and you know that. I could care less about your opinion of me, too, lol I'm just calling it like I'm seeing it. I don't follow leagues, post or vote in them. This is in fact the most time.ive spent on this site in months lol. Just boredom at this point.

  4. #64
    Gone.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,671
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member LLL HOF OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    Accomplishments (22)
    HALL OF FAME
    2x LLL Season Champion
    6x LLL HOF
    6x LLL Champion
    1-2 Champion
    Haymaker Madness Champion
    2x Classic Battle
    Roast Winner
    2x OM HOF

    Re: Blue Bayou vs. Spit & Greedy

    Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    I havent tracked all the "behavior" or other shit only these two threads so if it's a narrow view so be it but I'm not going out of my way to do that anyway. And in the two threads all I saw was you whining, and that's corny and you know that. I could care less about your opinion of me, too, lol I'm just calling it like I'm seeing it. I don't follow leagues, post or vote in them. This is in fact the most time.ive spent on this site in months lol. Just boredom at this point.
    Like I said nothing against you bro but what you're seeing from me is reactionary to what he's been doing. I'm not going to care about some random opinion of me from someone who's not even looking at the full picture.

  5. #65
    key god Celph Taut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    canada.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,527
    Battle Record
    36-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF
    Accomplishments (8)
    HALL OF FAME
    ABL Season Champion
    ABL Champion
    VBL Champion
    3x OM HOF
    Classic Member

    Re: Blue Bayou vs. Spit & Greedy

    Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post


    I fucking despise text and all the corny ass forced wordplays being touted as good disses and punches but that's what this medium has become. A used up trash bag of concepts and the few left clinging to it scraping the bottom of every dictionary and thesaurus known to man.

    Fucking REFRESHING to see this from a former text head.... man, i thought I was going crazy.

    CypherAlumni

    Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Celph Taut

  6. #66
    and fuck you too Meks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    South Jersey / KL, Malaysia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,192
    Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins
    Accomplishments (1)
    FL Champion

    Re: Blue Bayou vs. Spit & Greedy

    Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    Fucking REFRESHING to see this from a former text head.... man, i thought I was going crazy.
    Lol, we got out when it was time man.. It became hard af to stomach

  7. #67
    Gone.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,671
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member LLL HOF OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    Accomplishments (22)
    HALL OF FAME
    2x LLL Season Champion
    6x LLL HOF
    6x LLL Champion
    1-2 Champion
    Haymaker Madness Champion
    2x Classic Battle
    Roast Winner
    2x OM HOF

    Re: Blue Bayou vs. Spit & Greedy

    I actually agree with that part of your post. I've always been about the hard hitting personals.. wordplay is dope but not when it's a reach or forced in every fucking bar like "m awry" etc

    Also, IMO only Frontline talentless newbs ever used quotes on their punches to highlight the wordplay. It's a cover up for failure to execute they punch correctly where the reader will get it without the quotes.

  8. #68
    MVP Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    top floor
    Posts
    10,198
    Battle Record
    54-20
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion
    Accomplishments (3)
    LLL Season Champ
    LLL Roast Fest
    FL Champion

    Re: Blue Bayou vs. Spit & Greedy

    Actually theres still a decent amount of writers around, they just ghost rn prob waiting on something good to come back for. Like a properly run LLL or a good tourney
    8TC

  9. #69
    Different Frequency
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    204
    Battle Record
    3-1

    Re: Blue Bayou vs. Spit & Greedy

    Im the new GOAT

  10. #70
    the last stylebender Barcotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,536
    Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 League Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    Accomplishments (29)
    HALL OF FAME
    7x LLL HOF
    2x LLL Season Champion
    5x LLL Champion
    3x FL Champion
    FL HOF
    3x 1-2 Champion
    3x Cypher Winner
    2x Roast Winner
    2x OM HOF

    Re: Blue Bayou vs. Spit & Greedy

    gotta love how many faggots throw the term "fake" at cats they caught feelings towards, when in all actuality they know NOTHING about anybody here irl

    soundin reeeal dumb, just stfu

    all in all this thread was pretty amusing tho. props for that

    - - - Updated - - -

    LOVE how many x i was brought up n i aint even here too lmao
    spit u a butthurt clown fr
    0-5

  11. #71
    bobericc _Lyrics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    boston
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,079
    Battle Record
    64-44
    Accomplishments (8)
    8x OM HOF

    Re: Blue Bayou vs. Spit & Greedy

    All of you, back to your coffins.
    Grapedutchgenetics.com

    Im not a rapper, im a gardener

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •