User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 71

Thread: Blue Bayou vs. Spit & Greedy

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: Blue Bayou vs. Spit & Greedy

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
    Lol I knew you'd like that one

I know it's not word for word but the general gist is SPOT ON
    Bro, if you want to behave like a fucking toddler that's up to you. You're only reinforcing the image you've already painted by being a lying little homo.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Broooo. @Blue Bayou why u checking into them dudes finals? Lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Blue giving no fucks lmao

Had to rank itd be
    Blue by a mile
    Greedy when he flips lines
    Mid tier
    Spit, but only on rb lol
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

fuck him that's why

acting like this is all out of no where when that's not the case at all... guy wasn't around all season & didn't even participate in the league - but all of a sudden he wants to vote on nom'd battles after openly admitting he didn't even acknowledge or have any clue about the personal angles... just stay the fuck out of it then, you weren't even around.. tbh he's got some good shit from time to time but on the whole he's corny af & inconsistent so it pisses me off... I was just havin fun with the check in thing

anyways - you dropped BOTY so we're cool, even if you do have an affliction for bars where spit asks me to give him blowjobs.. we can still battle tho if you want
    Last edited by Blue Bayou; February 12th, 2019 at 09:20 AM
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

What is considered boty to you?
    Imo, Lethargic had boty.

@Ronin ok. Sure. The guy whose battles you keep nom'ing for hof, the guy himself that you think should be hof, who is also your favorite writer, is somehow a mid tier line flipper?

You dont mean this. This isnt you.
    -herbo

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Lol I love how someone can exist in their natural, two-faced faggot state and then try and blame their infantile behavior on a vote on a HOF nom thread

I knew he was salty as fuck about it regardless of the FAKE way he pretended to be about it. I mean, fake is basically what defines everything about Blue, the evidence was put forth by his own words on this site repeatedly, but it doesn't surprise me because he's friends with fagcotic who is fake supreme.

So then he acts like a fucking child and starts behaving like a little faggot "na na na na na, I'm checking in on your champ match and you can't stop me!" and makes up fake quotes for his sig.

What a pathetic, childish, lying fake bitch ass homo. Lol it's great. Keep doing you Blue!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Blue giving no fucks lmao

Had to rank itd be
    Blue by a mile
    Greedy when he flips lines
    Mid tier
    Spit, but only on rb lol
    What?

Battle Record
    122-29

It was pretty passive aggressive
    -herbo

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6

Imo, Lethargic had boty.

@Ronin ok. Sure. The guy whose battles you keep nom'ing for hof, the guy himself that you think should be hof, who is also your favorite writer, is somehow a mid tier line flipper?

Pneumococcal is what I was referencing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spit View Post
    Lol I love how someone can exist in their natural, two-faced faggot state and then try and blame their infantile behavior on a vote on a HOF nom thread

I knew he was salty as fuck about it regardless of the FAKE way he pretended to be about it. I mean, fake is basically what defines everything about Blue, the evidence was put forth by his own words on this site repeatedly, but it doesn't surprise me because he's friends with fagcotic who is fake supreme.

So then he acts like a fucking child and starts behaving like a little faggot "na na na na na, I'm checking in on your champ match and you can't stop me!" and makes up fake quotes for his sig.

What a pathetic, childish, lying fake bitch ass homo. Lol it's great. Keep doing you Blue!

- - - Updated - - -

What?
    You keep calling me fake and fake and fake like get a grip man... We're on a battle site where the soul purpose is to write bars and beef with people

I targeted you bcuz I didn't think it was right that you voted on a battle you clearly said you didn't even understand personal concepts behind..you weren't in the league you shouldn't be voting... aaand bcuz for the most part I think you're cheesy as fuck

The fact that you're trying to character assassinate me for my behaviour on a for fun rap forum is ridiculous

You got bodied.. mission accomplished cornball

Goodluck here moving forward if you keep battling

Battle Record
    122-29

Nah man.
    Lethargic had a "leth where's dillinger?" Line. Fkn flames

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32

Pneumococcal is what I was referencing

- - - Updated - - -

You keep calling me fake and fake and fake like get a grip man... We're on a battle site where the soul purpose is to write bars and beef with people

I targeted you bcuz I didn't think it was right that you voted on a battle you clearly said you didn't even understand personal concepts behind..you weren't in the league you shouldn't be voting... aaand bcuz for the most part I think you're cheesy as fuck

The fact that you're trying to character assassinate me for my behaviour on a for fun rap forum is ridiculous

You got bodied.. mission accomplished cornball

Goodluck here moving forward if you keep battling
    bro go read our battle again. You're the only one with corny lines like "paki ow"

Every line I wrote murdered you

Bottom line - any dude who uses the word "cornball" is a certified faggot, and if you think because you are two faced on the net that somehow makes it less faggoty, well then I don't know what to tell you.

You're a text obsessed alcoholic drama queen who can't tell the truth on anything. I'm not assassinating your character, I'm just putting into the light.

And you lost that battle faggot

You've Earned a Custom Title! Exalted.'s Avatar

Can I vote?

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32

Quote Originally Posted by Heise View Post
    Can I vote?
    I don't care, it's all good in the hood bro. The votes don't really matter to me nowadays with the bias and circle jerking going on anyway

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Imo, Lethargic had boty.

I didn't read ^^ all that but I don't respect those that don't pic battle. Good as u are till u pic battle ur nobody

- - - Updated - - -

Me vs @Greedy pic battle 16 lines?
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spit View Post
    bro go read our battle again. You're the only one with corny lines like "paki ow"

Every line I wrote murdered you

Bottom line - any dude who uses the word "cornball" is a certified faggot, and if you think because you are two faced on the net that somehow makes it less faggoty, well then I don't know what to tell you.

You're a text obsessed alcoholic drama queen who can't tell the truth on anything. I'm not assassinating your character, I'm just putting into the light.

And you lost that battle faggot
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Paki-Ow was creative and hilarious

Since your getting specific... I, ME have already done your forgery wordplay, but with a wayyy less gay approach to it

A hay/bail play? Really?

Sediment as an idea was cool but it absolutely does not work lol

You're about 4 months late on the red dead play

So much filler... I could go on but what's the point... You got obliterated and outlassed but carry on in in your glass case of delusion.. 15 years and this is the only site that considers you worth a damn anyways
    Last edited by Blue Bayou; February 12th, 2019 at 05:05 PM

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Paki-Ow was creative and hilarious

Since your getting specific... I, ME have already done your forgery wordplay, but with a wayyy less gay approach to it

A hay/bail play? Really?

Sediment as an idea was cool but it absolutely does not work lol

You're about 4 months late on the red dead play

So much filler... I could go on but what's the point... You got obliterated and outlassed but carry on in in your glass case of delusion.. 15 years and this is the only site that considers you worth a damn anyways
    opener was gay and didn't hit
    2nd line talking about someone else beating me (not you)
    3rd bar was just plain wack and elementary as fuck
    gay ass "paki ow" faggoty shit
    a 'disfigure' then 'discontent' flip right after? LMAO
    wheelchair..

I could go on, but if you think what you dropped was fire, you're the one who's fucking delusional.

See, this is what happens when nobody talented is around and you're facing like 3 or 4 (at most) good battlers on the net since that's all that exists anymore.. all these inexperienced kids gassing you up while your circle jerk keeps your ego alive. Pathetic.

Your words mean nothing to me because you're not real, in any way. Oh and I make more money in less than a year, than you're total worth, since you seem to like to talk about being worth 100k LMAO

Fuck off. Just stop fucking speaking my name and we can leave it at that.