User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I Had a Dream

Battle Record
    0-2

I Had a Dream

I Had A Dream

I had a dream, people got in my house – and I was so scared I tried to scramble away across my bed
    But every direction I went some one was there to push or whip me instead
    I didn’t think much of it – cause I thought it was only a dream and that wasn’t what was fucking with my head – it was all the shit that came in between

Because of that dream, life became my worst nightmare

…. “and to this day
    and you told me I shouldn’t concentrate
    it was all so strange that it was so real
    that a ghost should be so practical…
    Only if for a night, only if for a night”

Life isn’t a game, and if it was I never chose a side
    Been in trouble twice, both for suicide
    Stuck in a hell that only gets worse
    And every round they go I’m the one surrounded by a curse
    And when you live on both sides someone always has the power
    You know shit is finally real when you have to check times cause you lost an entire hour
    In 2 seconds flat…
    Their glory - An entire team, jumped a girl all alone
    She never did them wrong, and was as clear as the glass the mirror shown

Waking up in a world you never knew was so sick
    All because some dumb ass trick couldn’t get off his dick
    Never even a factor, so she demanded to be
    Then mixed it all around and tried to pretend it was me
    For what?
    Circle of life baby, I never said I wasn’t the one to die alone
    What comes up must come down, and that 4-27 is all that is show’en
    Why their mo hill become my mountain?
    All they do is trick and lie and no one even stop them
    Like some sick half time switch when you assumed game was over money
    But nah dawg they all get rites, and to them this shit is funny
    And I’m not like that, never was
    Praying to a God that left me, let them, promise a lot, then never does
    All just because…
    So how would you feel?
    Cause this shit isn’t fake, this shit ain’t a movie, nah this all time high of too real
    And anyone that let them steal the time I put in
    An existence so fucking stupid cause in the end it’s all over a win?

…. “and to this day
    and you told me I shouldn’t concentrate
    it was all so strange that it was so real
    that a ghost should be so practical…”

- - - Updated - - -

I have to take about 20+ ibuprofins a week on top of all her sick shit too and the psych meds I'm on as well - someone is going to make them get off me

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not impressed - she has no right to be any where near me, she's just covering up for what they did to begin with and I want to know how she even knew my story before me to even fucking begin with. IM NOT PLAYING!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: I Had a Dream

Fuzzy but I always say 2004 but really it seems like its more 2002 - 2004 - what year did I move to NC again? 05? If I stay away from my line they used to leave me alone and then when you don't remember you're like what ever BYE but now that I remember it's every day won't stop since Norwalk. The bad dream was after L left me on Whitman St. and now that I am aware why I was so sick and scared again I had to move back home. So if I don't have or don't want a boyfriend this happen to me instead? THAT was 1995 my first split second there walking down the "aisle" - they not scared, them bitches just selfish and sick. They have everybody confused - and I'm the only one getting hurt or sick from it all. Well... my peoples going to hear it, THE TRUTH! I ain't do shit wrong and what goes around is supposed to come around. I'm not their trash can!!! I finally for the first time since 2012 find a job, get hired permanent, stay there almost a year and then they hit me so hard for so long I have to lose that now too. WHAT the fuck do these people even want from me? Why some dumb ass bitch get mad (without even a right) and then I'm the one going thru it all instead. Nah but I'm really the one crazy now and they wont even let me try to get better - they started hitting again. I have ZERO defense! And they can try to blame who ever to make me the one humiliated again but I know not. They on my phone, they on my passwords, they think this sick shit some type of joke or game and straight up they just manipulated EVERYBODY! I feel you, they got me a few times too. I'll be crazy but that's a sociopath. Delete or hide posts or post posts on my page all you want - I got facts! Court records, hospital dates, and an IP address. People like THEM or not going to make people like ME look stupid. It's real shit and yeah my teeth hurt so bad almost EVERY night for 10 months now you other stupid type bitch. I'm tired - somebody gonna protect me and my body again. And yo if I signed up for this I am sorry and was not aware - how do I exit over I REFUSE and over my dead fucking body! I don't answer to or forgive ANYBODY who hurt me. Im not sure where they got confused there either. I didn't know or remember until the rental car incident and 3 bangs and I don't need anybody painting my hell or environment either.

So anyways guys... the curry was in Norwalk. When I moved in my landlord was vaccuming my ac showing me how to do it and his baby spilled curry a few days before and he used the same vacuum to clean it up - it still smelled. So honeslty… How or why would I be the one fucked? AND yeah, every time I don't have a boyfriend and always the same spirit circle I can't stand and YEAH I even had to take off my nails cause they were LITERALLY dirty and lifting. I can imagine how yellow my teeth probably are too. Tired! I don't know why that witch was going around "marrying" me to people or how HER LESS THEN ASS even got that right, but that's Ouija, not marriage. BEN, Ben said he bought me cheap once and when I asked what it meant he said figure of speech. He also randomly called me many years later and screamed fuck you and hung up - to this day I have no clue why. Nah cause not even my own family would listen to the spy cam, or the pee on my bed, or the fake plants they had wired. And I'm sorry but when I hear blood got shot and then got shot again and their team was down 10? I lose respect for ALL of you. I was 16 years old - who? what? and why? What did I do wrong that people had that rite over me? Then they block my comfort and peace? "He who shoots first, shoots twice" - just waiting for that boomerang and hope laughing so hard at someone elses pain FOR ONCE won't make me anywhere as sick as them. DONE!

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't give ANYBODY the rites to sleepwalk me and they need to STOP. NOW!

- - - Updated - - -

Nah this isn't my life, this isn't my world. Get them away from me now - I don't deserve to have to feel like this or them either. I don't want anything to do with them! I just want to be myself and have my family back again before they hit me again in Norwalk and haven't stopped since.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Feels like my teeth are being ripped out again, my face hurts. I don’t feel like myself. And I think someone is still sleeping me. MAKE THEM STOP NOW PLEASE.

Battle Record
    0-2

The same ones from 2004 ��