User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: New 1-2 Season???

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

New 1-2 Season???

LLL is about to start so this is the best chance to get it going

We would need volunteers to mod.

Who's with it?
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: New 1-2 Season???

I can help
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Gang gang ��

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

Here's a thought

NC reg league ends and LLL picks up. People who are looking for more reg battles can go here. What if while you did regs, NC did 1-2? Looks like LLL would end around the time of NC summer classic/summer league, so then, there's more freedom for your next event. Maybe a 1-2 so guys who got in too late to the other or just want more can find more competition (while the reverse happens for regs) + a pic tourney?

Just seems like a waste to only use the fact that we have two sites talking incidentally rather than purposefully. Plus it's a very logical way to plug the 'other' site ('want more 1-2? Go to rb. Want more regs? Got to nc.)

@King @Ronin @KnowP @Baron Mynd

What do you think?
    Last edited by Sharp; March 8th, 2019 at 07:38 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Clout
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    the Slyest white man alive, Sharp Nine.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Who would run the 1-2 there? Should deff get it going

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
    Here's a thought

NC reg league ends and LLL picks up. People who are looking for more reg battles can go here. What if while you did regs, NC did 1-2? Looks like LLL would end around the time of NC summer classic/summer league, so then, there's more freedom for your next event. Maybe a 1-2 so guys who got in too late to the other or just want more can find more competition (while the reverse happens for regs) + a pic tourney?

Just seems like a waste to only use the fact that we have two sites talking incidentally rather than purposefully. Plus it's a very logical way to plug the 'other' site ('want more 1-2? Go to rb. Want more regs? Got to nc.)

What do you think?
    This... work together yall. For the culture

Battle Record
    1-1

I don't want to do completing leagues, but we have a few of the guys who did the last 1-2 active. I can hit them up if you guys are on board with working together

Can actively promote each other's leagues during the season too like 'if you would rather battle regs, check out the lll where xxx is champ'

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I don't want to do completing leagues, but we have a few of the guys who did the last 1-2 active. I can hit them up if you guys are on board with working together

Can actively promote each other's leagues during the season too like 'if you would rather battle regs, check out the lll where xxx is champ'
    Yeah deff I’ll have more time in a few weeks to help out more here and there if need be

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Here's a thought

What do you think?
    Yea I'm down, I saw your PM and I like the idea, just been mad busy.

But coordinating will definitely help both sites
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    86-54

Ronins n and I were promoting the NBL beginning of last season till Hush no showed here and booted me out of the NBL for no reason

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Hush sucks

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Yeah deff I’ll have more time in a few weeks to help out more here and there if need be
    If you guys are willing to split, we could probably use an extra set of hands on nc. I'm gonna be mostly inactive from April through July

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Yea I'm down, I saw your PM and I like the idea, just been mad busy.

But coordinating will definitely help both sites
    Totally understand, I feel like most mods are in the same boat so we really should be working together

Battle Record
    86-54

If you guys are willing to split, we could probably use an extra set of hands on nc. I'm gonna be mostly inactive from April through July

Totally understand, I feel like most mods are in the same boat so we really should be working together
    Yeah maybe get @Zunto to run it and I can do mod? I just won’t be around the next few weeks

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

If yall do something we'll plug it in our LLL mag. I'd like to see resin come to rb. @Karaoke and @Junto coming back would be dope too.

Down for a NC pic tourney too, we will def plug that in the mag and try to get LLL people to participate and/or vote
    Last edited by A. Diction; March 8th, 2019 at 08:03 PM
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

I'm down for 1-2. Pm the link.