User Tag List

Page 115 of 356 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 114 115 116 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,711 to 1,725 of 5335

Thread: LLL Season XXIII - Chat/Predictions/Beef

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: LLL Season XXIII - Chat/Predictions/Beef

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    Sup, though?
    Well well well
    Sup

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by Clout View Post
    I wouldn't draw anymore attention on to yourself then there already is. Its still being discussed if your going to be perma-banned. Feel free to ask Blue bayou i'm trying to keep your account from that. Tread lightly the ice is thin beneath your feet my young American acquaintance.

Oh, Im a Super tall Mulatto man from iceland. My moms black my fathers a White man(icelandian/viking blood). I was born and raised in Iceland. Hope this clears up any misconstrued info.
    Banned for not being racist? Go ahead

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone’s pushing the narrative that I’m racist when all I said was nigga. Lol, instead you should be trying to get the point across that white people shouldnt say nigga.

- - - Updated - - -

Yo illunatic make the biggest faggots admin I swear to god lmfao

“Tread lightly the ice is thin beneath your feet my young American acquaintance.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

@Lay Doubt. Welcome back brother

Lenox

I’m not gonna be banned, Kill spree already confirmed that as long as I keep it rap

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

oh and sign in @Lay Doubt.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Caged View Post
    I’m not gonna be banned, Kill spree already confirmed that as long as I keep it rap
    Where did I say that

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Where did I say that
    You literally fucking said I’m not gonna get banned when I said go ahead and banned me

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not going 20 pages back bro, don’t play dumb

Battle Record
    22-3

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    Sup, though?
    Welcome back, how have you been? The league is thriving feel free to sign in. We got alot of vets coming back.
    3TC

you look depressed as fuck in video mags, your fate is unfurled
    I knew cameras add 10 lbs, didn't know it could add the weight of the world

Aero the Black Pegasus

Lenox

I’m gonna participate in LLL, & progress lyrically. That’s all I wanna do cuz y’all soft as shit now.. lol I remember when I’d be on netcees searching through tags & I remember seeing a bunch of ni**** tags. Like nig**** fetus etc. y’all let some sadistic racists tryna be edgy online slide but I troll saying nigga and I’m getting banned on all sites. Old people hilarious

- - - Updated - - -

It’s all love until you cross me for no reason tryna do that bullying shit

Battle Record
    86-54

You literally fucking said I’m not gonna get banned when I said go ahead and banned me

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not going 20 pages back bro, don’t play dumb
    I said you aren’t getting banned because you didn’t do anything yet HERE... that’s not security blanket. “Oh uncle spree will save me” you misunderstood. I literally told you to stfu rap vote and you’ll be good.

Battle Record
    86-54

I’m gonna participate in LLL, & progress lyrically. That’s all I wanna do cuz y’all soft as shit now.. lol I remember when I’d be on netcees searching through tags & I remember seeing a bunch of ni**** tags. Like nig**** fetus etc. y’all let some sadistic racists tryna be edgy online slide but I troll saying nigga and I’m getting banned on all sites. Old people hilarious

- - - Updated - - -

It’s all love until you cross me for no reason tryna do that bullying shit
    Smh

Lenox

I said you aren’t getting banned because you didn’t do anything yet HERE... that’s not security blanket. “Oh uncle spree will save me” you misunderstood. I literally told you to stfu rap vote and you’ll be good.
    You took what I said outta context bro. That’s literally what I was tryna say.

- - - Updated - - -

Smh

Oh your against that too? Mine as well just tell me to kill myself while your at it too. Lol I seen u yesterday like “I use to feel sorry for this faggot but not anymore”. I’m sorry but what did I do to u? We always had a respectful relationship bro. Don’t go sideways and start talking shit for no reason. That shits fucked. Either respect or hate me

Battle Record
    86-54

You took what I said outta context bro. That’s literally what I was tryna say.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh your against that too? Mine as well just tell me to kill myself while your at it too. Lol I seen u yesterday like “I use to feel sorry for this faggot but not anymore”. I’m sorry but what did I do to u? We always had a respectful relationship bro. Don’t go sideways and start talking shit for no reason. That shits fucked. Either respect or hate me
    You can stop holding my pockets any time now

Never was homies with you.. maybe reached out to try to help but that was FTC.

Lenox

Word, fake as fuck

Battle Record
    86-54

Word, fake as fuck
    Lmao show me we’re I said we were buds? Idiot