User Tag List

Page 269 of 356 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 268 269 270 279 319 ... LastLast
Showing results 4,021 to 4,035 of 5335

Thread: LLL Season XXIII - Chat/Predictions/Beef

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: LLL Season XXIII - Chat/Predictions/Beef

Quote Originally Posted by Reef Flex View Post
    Just gotta have fun and build with the community. Any one here making money off this? If not then what is he point? Self esteem, entertainment, or sense of community? Can be all of those things tbh but u don’t just take take take. To busy collecting achievements but not 1 head putting up bread. Yikes
    Goddamn fucking truth right here

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Reef Flex View Post
    Just gotta have fun and build with the community. Any one here making money off this? If not then what is he point? Self esteem, entertainment, or sense of community? Can be all of those things tbh but u don’t just take take take. To busy collecting achievements but not 1 head putting up bread. Yikes
    I’ve done cash winner on a few tourneys so...

Battle Record
    2-2

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    I’ve done cash winner on a few tourneys so...
    On hip hop ave 2 the owner was this old head LeeNo (also good live battler) he put up $100 for our abl tournament shit was crazy.
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

Kangaroo Danger Dude
    Awards LLL HOF LLL Champion

A cash prize isn’t going to incentivize 90%+ of people these days unless someone’s putting up thousands. Most of us have full time jobs. A couple hours per verse, 4-5 verses to win a tourney... for $100? That’s like $10/hr with no guarantee that you’ll actually get that far anyway. It’d be a cool little bonus but really people are only doing this because they enjoy it.

LOL @ championshit. @King throwing that subtle shade.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
    A cash prize isn’t going to incentivize 90%+ of people these days unless someone’s putting up thousands. Most of us have full time jobs. A couple hours per verse, 4-5 verses to win a tourney... for $100? That’s like $10/hr with no guarantee that you’ll actually get that far anyway. It’d be a cool little bonus but really people are only doing this because they enjoy it.

Omg

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate View Post

lmao

still bitter about losing to blue i guess
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Doesn’t mean they have to cry... let the votes talk or it’s pointless
    See the problem is there is no "let the votes talk" when a faggot like @Blas comes up in my shit talking about:

Quote Originally Posted by Blas
    wow this lay doubt guy is so overrated no surprise someone with his skill level is such a crybaby bitch.. v/ no to all obv
    Then basically says how nothing from my nom'd verses is even decent. Don't sit there and try to tell me that's just a regular ass vote when it's CLEARLY saltiness over the fact I already roasted this kid's faggoty face off in the chat last week.

If someone comes at me like that then obviously I'ma fire back bro fuck outta here. Nobody's crying so either set a spotlight up between us so I can annihilate your sidebar peanut gallery ass into oblivion, or keep your passive aggressive ass feminine remarks to yourself. Sick of your lil hoe ass subliminals.
    Been a real one.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    See the problem is there is no "let the votes talk" when a faggot like @Blas comes up in my shit talking about:

Then basically says how nothing from my nom'd verses is even decent. Don't sit there and try to tell me that's just a regular ass vote when it's CLEARLY saltiness over the fact I already roasted this kid's faggoty face off in the chat last week.

If someone comes at me like that then obviously I'ma fire back bro fuck outta here. Nobody's crying so either set a spotlight up between us so I can annihilate your sidebar peanut gallery ass into oblivion, or keep your passive aggressive ass feminine remarks to yourself. Sick of your lil hoe ass subliminals.

I think they're confusing your refusal to be disrespected with someone else's crybaby antics..

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

I totally forgot, I was going to add it to the mag but it was King hate mag week lol

For what it's worth, I'm putting up $250 for whoever champs this season
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    86-54

Stfu.. blas is clearly a hate vote. And has no reason being in there. Clearly like aero said... you are emotional right now.
    We get it you beat ppl in the HOF and love your own verses. But fuck sake man you cry allot about shit.

Feminine remarks? You let that girl blas get you in the feels. Like y’all at the salon. Get over it gay doubt

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Clout View Post
    @King since im writing predictions are u really battling aero? or is orc? I need to know.
    orc hasn't confirmed and aero checked so i guess its me.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    2-2

I don’t think a cash prize in necessary just making a point
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

Battle Record
    86-54

@Lay Doubt
    I’ll battle you.. been trying to. You had to sign out because “resin robbed you” lma

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Stfu.. blas is clearly a hate vote. And has no reason being in there. Clearly like aero said... you are emotional right now.
    We get it you beat ppl in the HOF and love your own verses. But fuck sake man you cry allot about shit.

Feminine remarks? You let that girl blas get you in the feels. Like y’all at the salon. Get over it gay doubt
    Aero wasn’t even talking to me when he said that. Lay off the liquor dummy and catch up.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    86-54

Aero wasn’t even talking to me when he said that. Lay off the liquor dummy and catch up.
    Was only natural he was talking to you my bad