User Tag List

Page 297 of 356 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 296 297 298 307 347 ... LastLast
Showing results 4,441 to 4,455 of 5335

Thread: LLL Season XXIII - Chat/Predictions/Beef

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: LLL Season XXIII - Chat/Predictions/Beef

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
    ^thats a sway
    Yep, DQ.. it was blatant!

Kangaroo Danger Dude
    Awards LLL HOF LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular1 View Post
    You and I need a rematch.. I don't think anyone else is capable of beating you rn. Not even Dom.
    I can/have beat him over 20 lines. Over 100 I wouldn’t stand a chance though. And that’s not to say he couldn’t/won’t beat me over 20 next time anyway.

Honestly this week has sealed his status as GOAT in my eyes. Like how tf do you write that much and keep that level of quality at the same time? There was barely a miss in that 100 line verse, and plenty of haymakers. Just insane. And he’s been this good for over a decade across multiple sites and styles. No one else is touching that.

I remember when he was just a n00b and I was giving him shit about not being able to rhyme more than one syllable together lmao. Now look at him. *tears up*.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

If y’all want me to sway I got something I actually would like to say. It is about your verse. But imma let it play out. I would appreciate it in the future if I could st least post my verse first before the dick riding starts. Like damn.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    I gotta battle:
    $pit
    Blue
    Dominate
    When i return from retirement.

But winning/champing shit while retired is making me think Old Man Joog can still hang w u young boys
    @King u gettin washed too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    I gotta battle:
    $pit
    Blue
    Dominate
    When i return from retirement.

But winning/champing shit while retired is making me think Old Man Joog can still hang w u young boys
    @King u gettin washed too.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
    I can/have beat him over 20 lines. Over 100 I wouldn’t stand a chance though. And that’s not to say he couldn’t/won’t beat me over 20 next time anyway.

Honestly this week has sealed his status as GOAT in my eyes. Like how tf do you write that much and keep that level of quality at the same time? There was barely a miss in that 100 line verse, and plenty of haymakers. Just insane. And he’s been this good for over a decade across multiple sites and styles. No one else is touching that.

I remember when he was just a n00b and I was giving him shit about not being able to rhyme more than one syllable together lmao. Now look at him. *tears up*.
    I'm looking forward to our eventual rematch, now that I know what I am up against. Didn't, the first time around.

@King can get it too.. BEEN waiting for that one.

Battle Record
    22-3

I'm the new generation I'm working on it
    3TC

you look depressed as fuck in video mags, your fate is unfurled
    I knew cameras add 10 lbs, didn't know it could add the weight of the world

Aero the Black Pegasus

Battle Record
    2-2

Some people should go 100 lines some should go -100 lines. All I know is homie missed a lot of references for the angle he was going. And I think blue could have done the whole verse as a scheme for his lip but chose to go the other route. All in all it just brings out the truth in people. I mean, some 1 there said that they were in a private chat discussion about a text battle. When I was a teenager on aol doing the same thing it was still corny.

They don’t see how corny it is to have a bubba, a junky, and some other goonie bastards trying to be for the culture. Bunch of filthy fagots
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular1 View Post
    I'm looking forward to our eventual rematch, now that I know what I am up against. Didn't, the first time around.

@King can get it too.. BEEN waiting for that one.
    win that champ match and u won't be waiting much longer
    The Last Level

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Man his best punches got my name in it and he didn’t spell it right or prounounce it right. Y’all some dick eaters

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by SoIceyRichG View Post
    Man his best punches got my name in it and he didn’t spell it right or prounounce it right. Y’all some dick eaters
    Jesus Christ man can you please just wait till the battle
    Is over or PM ppl?

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by SoIceyRichG View Post
    I thought it was Sol and it looks like Sol ... When you have a god awful name like that it's can't be anything other then open to interpretation

Congrats weirdo you've been DQ'd

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha @ tears up...can't argue that DaShadyBoard in 03 didn't care about anything more then one syllable multis so it was a rough transition to IHH lol

Appreciate you
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    5-0

Why lie?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reef Flex View Post
    Some people should go 100 lines some should go -100 lines. All I know is homie missed a lot of references for the angle he was going. And I think blue could have done the whole verse as a scheme for his lip but chose to go the other route. All in all it just brings out the truth in people. I mean, some 1 there said that they were in a private chat discussion about a text battle. When I was a teenager on aol doing the same thing it was still corny.

They don’t see how corny it is to have a bubba, a junky, and some other goonie bastards trying to be for the culture. Bunch of filthy fagots

Who even are you? RB people are legit a different breed

Battle Record
    2-2

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    Why lie?

- - - Updated - - -

Who even are you? RB people are legit a different breed
    You wanna get to know me or you asking for text accolades? Doesn’t matter and different breed of what? Text rapper? That don’t sound corny to you when u type and read it?
    $usernamejoshs

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Reef Flex View Post
    You wanna get to know me or you asking for text accolades? Doesn’t matter and different breed of what? Text rapper? That don’t sound corny to you when u type and read it?
    dont worry... NC has this Mutilated piece of trash as their Image. theyre better though

Battle Record
    2-2

Idk the guy so I’m just gonna leave it alone. All I herd about him is that his favorite tea is Lipton. And if any one sees him again tell em I got chapstick for this new joker.
    $usernamejoshs