User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: LLL Weekly Podcast Hosted By Wuxia (EPISODE 1 NOW AVAILABLE!)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

LLL Weekly Podcast Hosted By Wuxia (EPISODE 1 NOW AVAILABLE!)

https://i.postimg.cc/Z5nm0vZz/LLL-LOGO.png

All episodes of the LLL Weekly Podcast can be found here.

If you would like to be a special guest on an upcoming episode of the podcast, just let me know and we can make it happen.
    Last edited by Wuxia; August 23rd, 2019 at 07:54 PM

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: LLL Weekly Podcast Hosted By Wuxia

Last edited by Wuxia; August 29th, 2019 at 03:41 AM

Battle Record
    32-6

Re: LLL Weekly Podcast Hosted By Wuxia (EPISODE 1 NOW AVAILABLE!)

@JEM. After watching this for the first time since I uploaded it I realized that your segment was dead air, my bad. I could probably take the video off YouTube then replace your segment with the correct one but I'm so not fucking going to do that shit. To summarize I said your verse was commendable, I enjoyed it, don't use exclamation points anymore, and try to challenge yourself to be a little bit more creative. I also suggested @King make your Week 1 battle against Cred since he is arguably the best gun bar textcee on the scene and it would make for a cool match that would push your limits as a writer.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Jesus this was pretty cool man. Thanks for taking the time out guy

Battle Record
    4-8

lol waited to get nothing.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by JEM. View Post
    lol waited to get nothing.
    I'll see if I can retrieve the deleted files since I erased the project after I uploaded and pull your original segment. I'll upload it to YouTube later tonight if possible.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

yea this is dope. props mang, thanks for the effort.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    5-10
    Awards No Show 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

SUPER DOPE!!!!

Good work.

By the way, didn't know Ry was my nigga Bash

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for taking the time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by slecht View Post
    SUPER DOPE!!!!

Good work.

By the way, didn't know Ry was my nigga Bash

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for taking the time.
    Sup guy lol

Battle Record
    32-6

In the future the podcasts are going to be 15 mins long. An hour is just way too fucking much. I'll do 30 minutes if I need some extra time to cover ground but that's about it.

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

I'm ngl. This is a real serious commitment and I respect that. That's awesome. Good for you for looking out for the community.

That said... if you did like 15 minute videos every week... this shit would be fire as fuck.

It would take you 1/4 the time to do. It would be 1/4 the time to watch. And it would be sick.

That's just my 2 cents man.

Again, this is an awesome commitment. Good on you.

But I think I talk for a fair number of people that I'm not gonna watch a 90 minute video about text battling every week. While I would happily as fuck watch a 15 minute to 20 minute video every week. No problem at all.

- - - Updated - - -

I listened to about 20 minutes of this. And I feel like shortening it would really help out. It would force you to collect your thoughts beforehand, as well. So the overall production value would take a 1,000% boost.

Like even prepping so you have a short bulletpoint script then just banging through that fucker.

Once more, amazing effort and good on you. I want this to be sick, that's why I'm providing feedback. But the 20 minutes I listened to really contained like five minutes that would have been sick condensed and 15 minutes of talking around those points.

Still a killer job. Especially for a first episode out.

DO YOU GET WHAT IM FUCKING SAYING? IM SAYING GOOD JOB AND ALSO GOOD JOB AND ALSO HEY LETS MAKE THIS SHIT FIRE ffs

Battle Record
    5-10
    Awards No Show 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Lol, whattup.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

This was dope Wooo

Props on the effort in doing this... Thats how you kick off a season!

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by hello there View Post
    I'm ngl. This is a real serious commitment and I respect that. That's awesome. Good for you for looking out for the community.

That said... if you did like 15 minute videos every week... this shit would be fire as fuck.

It would take you 1/4 the time to do. It would be 1/4 the time to watch. And it would be sick.

That's just my 2 cents man.

Again, this is an awesome commitment. Good on you.

But I think I talk for a fair number of people that I'm not gonna watch a 90 minute video about text battling every week. While I would happily as fuck watch a 15 minute to 20 minute video every week. No problem at all.

- - - Updated - - -

I listened to about 20 minutes of this. And I feel like shortening it would really help out. It would force you to collect your thoughts beforehand, as well. So the overall production value would take a 1,000% boost.

Like even prepping so you have a short bulletpoint script then just banging through that fucker.

Once more, amazing effort and good on you. I want this to be sick, that's why I'm providing feedback. But the 20 minutes I listened to really contained like five minutes that would have been sick condensed and 15 minutes of talking around those points.

Still a killer job. Especially for a first episode out.

DO YOU GET WHAT IM FUCKING SAYING? IM SAYING GOOD JOB AND ALSO GOOD JOB AND ALSO HEY LETS MAKE THIS SHIT FIRE ffs
    Completely agree. I usually stick to 3 5 minute segments, then finish the podcast with the intros and videos/trailers. Each podcast goes 30-40 minutes depending on length of videos/trailers. I'm going to take your advice and do bulletpoints, I don't want a scripted podcast but I do think you're right about having talking points will make the podcast that much smoother. Thanks for the feedback.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Yea 15-20 minutes would be perfect. Looking forward to more episodes. Wish I sent u a verse Haha
    The Last Level