User Tag List

Page 351 of 356 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 350 351 352 ... LastLast
Showing results 5,251 to 5,265 of 5335

Thread: LLL Season XXIII - Chat/Predictions/Beef

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: LLL Season XXIII - Chat/Predictions/Beef

the few who were doing good in that last lll run aka the only real talent left arent all gona be inclined to have interest in something new

yall gotta finish the last seas
    or everything will fail...again and again

bet

Battle Record
    4-8

Agreed.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

The season was basically over, it was meant to go 12 weeks. When we got to week 12 there was a total of like 4 people left. The only thing to finish would be the playoffs and unless at least 8 of the top battlers from last season show up we really can't do it

Even if we get 8 right now, it's gonna be riddled with no shows and no voting. Just like the last few weeks of the season and the first round of the tourney.

We can definitely try to finish the playoffs in September, all im saying is there's no point if trying to do anything until then.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    4-8

That’s fine.

In general - I think the league should be shortened to 8 weeks. For a multitude of reasons.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    the few who were doing good in that last lll run aka the only real talent left arent all gona be inclined to have interest in something new

yall gotta finish the last seas
    or everything will fail...again and again

bet
    you're probably right

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

What's most strange to me is that maybe 1 or 2 odd weeks aside, last LLL was rolling along great.. activity was good, there were some great battles and cyphers etc.. a couple good beefs and rivalries brewed

Literally within ONE week Dominate ghosted text, lay and spit no showed a title match and lost interest... I think barc signed out or something like that.. King signed out I believe

In one week everyone that was a threat to champ the season just seemed to lose interest and bounce

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular1 View Post
    you're probably right
    What happened with u anyway? U were mad active then just ghosted
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    4-8

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
    What's most strange to me is that maybe 1 or 2 odd weeks aside, last LLL was rolling along great.. activity was good, there were some great battles and cyphers etc.. a couple good beefs and rivalries brewed

Literally within ONE week Dominate ghosted text, lay and spit no showed a title match and lost interest... I think barc signed out or something like that.. King signed out I believe

In one week everyone that was a threat to champ the season just seemed to lose interest and bounce

... I was getting ready to make a champ run. Then boom - mods disappeared.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    What happened with u anyway? U were mad active then just ghosted
    A combination of things. Mostly I got tired of the text scene drama because of that faggot on NC and then activity started to diminish as well.

Battle Record
    64-17

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular1 View Post
    A combination of things. Mostly I got tired of the text scene drama because of that faggot on NC and then activity started to diminish as well.
    word i hear that.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    2-2

Text dead cause I cut off ya heads and spread da truth
    A mix of captain crunch and a tornado cause ur left with a shredder roof
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Here's my plans for this upcoming season as a mod. Right now I'm working on my own vision of an LLL logo, it isn't the official logo or anything, I just need a logo intro and backgroud for the weekly podcast and I don't want to request a logo and wait forever to get a reply. I'll do a 15 minute podcast each week with 3 5 minute segments. If the league gets enough activity I'll bump it up to 10 minute segments and make it 30 mins long.

I want to start from day one, which means I don't want to have to go back through the unfinished season to compile information on the battlers and their statistics. So let's just do a new season altogether.

I can do battler profiles for the 1st episode, but only on dudes who I know for sure are going to sign up and SHOW for their battles as well as VOTE. If there is more than say, 5 ppl that are trustworthy, then I'll put a little more effort in and make the first podcast an hour so I can spend enough time showcasing each battler.

The podcast will go up Monday. I'm going to give it the weekend to see how many people who signed up already were serious about it.

So if you are, then check in below this post so I can dig into your history and get an idea of what kind of battler you are. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account be sure to provide me with the details so I can help to humanize you and let people know who you really are outside of battle rap. If that doesn't work for you and you feel it might be too invasive then PM me your social security number or driver license number and I'll personally assess which subjects of your personal life would be too intimate to share with the listeners. If you have any dick pics you want to see highlighted on the podcast just pm me your own or tell me which member's dick you want to see and I'll speak to them personally to see if we can make it happen.
    Last edited by Wuxia; August 16th, 2019 at 08:26 PM

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

I like the podcast idea

Battle Record
    5-10
    Awards No Show 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

goood ish

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    64-17

GO VOTE ON TOURNEY BATTLE

and that sounds dope @Wuxia
    The Last Level