User Tag List

Page 219 of 356 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 218 219 220 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Showing results 3,271 to 3,285 of 5335

Thread: LLL Season XXIII - Chat/Predictions/Beef

Battle Record
    2-2

Re: LLL Season XXIII - Chat/Predictions/Beef

@Lay Doubt. I have no preference, i usually finish the verse in 1 session after smoking a shit ton of weed. Same for voting which should explain why corny shit makes me laugh
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
    I’m happy to trial whatever other format but not at the expense of losing Blue as a mod.

I’m not sure that reducing the voting window is a good idea though. It “shouldn’t” take 3.5 days to get a good number of votes in, but apparently it does. A good number of votes is just as critical as a good number of verses.
    hundo

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Reef Flex View Post
    @Lay Doubt. I have no preference, i usually finish the verse in 1 session after smoking a shit ton of weed. Same for voting which should explain why corny shit makes me laugh
    At least you admit it. Now get up before I kick you out ya hammock.

Naw but real shit tho, it looks absurd having 5 out of 10 battles all sitting there with extensions right now. Massive waste of time with people asking for em and keeping track of all that and mods patrolling the threads to see if the extension was agreed to or waiting for someone to accept/deny the extension. Then editing the thread accordingly etc. It's a shit show. You throw shit up on Sunday and you solve all that because Thursday at midnight is the deadline, period. Everyone gets an extra day from the current format so no extensions. Either someone drops their verse or the battle gets closed, boom. You're also simultaneously adding a much better to day of the week to write for some people. Win/win.
    Last edited by Lay Doubt.; April 5th, 2019 at 05:49 PM
    Been a real one.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

@Blue Bayou thx for upping that @Resin M-I-C good battle bro, hope u liked the digging. I feel like a lot of ur past battles don’t exist anymore, I remember much more than they had on nc archive

- - - Updated - - -
    @Lay Doubt. I don’t care when battles go up but people gotta have time to vote to. I wouldn’t be against having a bye week mid season for intermission also. To your point about having time, it’s not easy to find time if u trynna drop fire every week
    yeah good battle man.. i wish they still had the bragginwrites archive, there was some crazy material in there.. btw my netcees user pic is me at the gym lol

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

As far as voting, people will still have all day Friday and all day Saturday to vote going into early Sunday morning. If it seems to become an actual issue, then just identify the person or persons who aren't voting and put them on notice to either start getting them in or face penalties such as DQ or a one week suspension. Or something less severe like not getting written into the mag or being able to participate in any accomp cyphers. Get creative.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    2-2

Quote Originally Posted by Resin M-I-C View Post
    yeah good battle man.. i wish they still had the bragginwrites archive, there was some crazy material in there.. btw my netcees user pic is me at the gym lol
    Scrawnnnnnny lmao I was hoping to annoy u with that line
    $usernamejoshs

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

For fuck sakes Lay has been here 10 fucking days and he's talking like some know it all Messiah when this is the first week we've had this issue and it's on the back of some of the best battles/cyphers/roasts this league has ever seen through 5 weeks

Did you ever think to ask me if Sunday morning works for ME to set shit up? Do you know how many battles have had 10+ votes every week? How many I've closed with less then 6??? Fuck even me and Spit got 6 and we know what we were getting into

When I came here this place was a wastelanddd and by week 3 we/I had 26-28 battlers here with some legends from all diff types of sites and styles

You show up for a fucking cup of coffee after throwing a fucking fit over losing when you used an entire verse of flips & try to stir the pot and criticise MY moderation on what's been and will be a FANTASTIC season?!?!

oh hell fucking no

*Steps on gas peddle FUCK YOU TORONTO TRAFFIC*
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    46-9

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
    For fuck sakes Lay has been here 10 fucking days and he's talking like some know it all Messiah when this is the first week we've had this issue and it's on the back of some of the best battles/cyphers/roasts this league has ever seen through 5 weeks

Did you ever think to ask me if Sunday morning works for ME to set shit up? Do you know how many battles have had 10+ votes every week? How many I've closed with less then 6??? Fuck even me and Spit got 6 and we know what we were getting into

When I came here this place was a wastelanddd and by week 3 we/I had 26-28 battlers here with some legends from all diff types of sites and styles

You show up for a fucking cup of coffee after throwing a fucking fit over losing when you used an entire verse of flips & try to stir the pot and criticise MY moderation on what's been and will be a FANTASTIC season?!?!

oh hell fucking no

Look at you... emotional.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    2-2

I’d still like to c orc and aero get in this
    $usernamejoshs

Kangaroo Danger Dude
    Awards LLL HOF LLL Champion

oh hell fucking no

MAPLE SYRUP SQUEEZED

lmaoooo I don’t remember the last time I saw Blue get mad. This is going to be entertaining.

- - - Updated - - -

I’d still like to c orc and aero get in this

Aero has signed in and Orc is Krang

If we could get Cashius here this league would literally have all of my favorite writers in it.
    3TC

Battle Record
    2-2

Link something from Cashius I’ve been gone for almost a decade

- - - Updated - - -

And that’s wassup both my guys
    $usernamejoshs

Battle Record
    46-9

It's funny how butt hurt he is over an idea that has legitimate merit to it. Would the ability to use a weekend day to write NOT benefit people? Taking it personal as fuck saying I'm criticizing the moderation lmao where'd I do that?

And like I said earlier, if there not being enough days for a sufficient vote tally is the concern, then make it a Wednesday deadline and keep the extension thing the way it is currently, with the ability to extend until Thursday night.

Just because something is pretty good doesn't mean there's zero room for improvement or that it can't be any better.

I literally just said "I THINK Blue is available on Sundays but could be mistaken." So if you're not able to set shit up on Sundays, then just state that, as opposed to going on a hormonal ass menstrual tirade when I'm legitimately just trying to help enhance the league.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    2-2

Change of pace here but @Aero market is on fire bruv I guess we won’t be seeing much of u
    $usernamejoshs

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

oh hell fucking no

PREACH

Battle Record
    46-9

Dude’s really over here tryna bash on my 1st verse in the last three years, and only my 4th one in like a decade.

Meanwhile, he’s def the 1st dude to write Nextel/outerspace/intelligent wordplays. Lmao.
    Last edited by Lay Doubt.; April 5th, 2019 at 06:52 PM
    Been a real one.