User Tag List

Page 260 of 356 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 259 260 261 270 310 ... LastLast
Showing results 3,886 to 3,900 of 5335

Thread: LLL Season XXIII - Chat/Predictions/Beef

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Re: LLL Season XXIII - Chat/Predictions/Beef

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    BROOKLYN!!!!

don't give a fuck if embiid is hurt or not, what a win.

can't wait to see spurs vs nuggets. thats gonna be a great game
    So pumped the Warriors ended up getting the Clippers in the 1st round.

Looked like the Spurs or Thunder were about to wind up in the #8 slot. Either of those are hellacious 1st round matchups when you have the fuckin 1 seed. I might very well take either of those two teams to beat anyone else in the playoffs in a best of seven series with the exception of Houston and Milwaukee. And GSW obviously.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    So pumped the Warriors ended up getting the Clippers in the 1st round.

Looked like the Spurs or Thunder were about to wind up in the #8 slot. Either of those are hellacious 1st round matchups when you have the fuckin 1 seed. I might very well take either of those two teams to beat anyone else in the playoffs in a best of seven series with the exception of Houston and Milwaukee. And GSW obviously.
    yea that was definitely best case scenario for the warriors. although i personally wanted to see the gsw vs okc series more lol.

u think durants out next year or no?
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Sup?

Battle Record
    2-2

Do any of u get any joy out of writing a rap line that can be repeated out loud? I think I’m in the wrong league and need to be writing shit for audio or ghost writing. I want to write a text verse in the same manor that you would write for a live battle. And I’m thinking this is not the right place for that. I’m gonna stick out the rest of this season but from this point on I’m writing for live vocalized bars. Just not feeling this flat style .. I’m having fun with my style and the more I try to do what u guys do the more unoriginal and corny I feel.

And also props to dom for being the only battler here to even attempt at helping others get better. At text battling.
    Last edited by Sting3r; April 13th, 2019 at 09:42 PM
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

Battle Record
    11-5

Are you the Josh S. that was on netcees back in the day?

Battle Record
    2-2

Oh ya
    $usernamejoshs

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Reef Flex View Post
    Do any of u get any joy out of writing a rap line that can be repeated out loud? I think I’m in the wrong league and need to be writing shit for audio or ghost writing. I want to write a text verse in the same manor that you would write for a live battle. And I’m thinking this is not the right place for that. I’m gonna stick out the rest of this season but from this point on I’m writing for live vocalized bars. Just not feeling this flat style .. I’m having fun with my style and the more I try to do what u guys do the more unoriginal and corny I feel.

And also props to dom for being the only battler here to even attempt at helping others get better. At text battling.
    The difference between a text verse and a legitimate audio verse is the amount of heart you put into. You have to be emotionally invested in what you're writing. For example, when you're text battling somebody you want to make them genuinely feel the pain that you have suffered through your life whether it be financial loss, impotence, or frail physique. Transfer all your frustrations out on your opponent, that way when he reads your text verse to a beat it will flow smoothly and coherently. Whenever you have a text battle here, request your opponent to read your verse to a beat and harmonize with it so he can tap into the same emotional heartache you are experiencing.

Battle Record
    2-2

That was eloquently worded and a great satire on a text battlers plight.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, I’ve been approaching this all wrong. My purpose is renewed.
    $usernamejoshs

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Sup?
    Whattup tho. U back?

Cant believe Sixers n Raptors lost

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reef Flex View Post

Cant use links in live battles lol
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    2-2

Quote Originally Posted by Useless View Post
    Whattup tho. U back?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m sure some one will find a way
    $usernamejoshs

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Useless View Post
    Whattup tho. U back?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I'm back. I've been re-inspired to fuck with this stuff again.

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    yea that was definitely best case scenario for the warriors. although i personally wanted to see the gsw vs okc series more lol.

u think durants out next year or no?
    Man I hope not, but most analysts and insider dudes who cover NBA shit seem to think it’s damn near a guarantee.

I don’t get why he’d bounce or what he thinks that will improve. I hear people say he wants to win a title on a team that’s truly his to solidify his legacy. I personally don’t think it would change anything. At this point, you either like KD or you don’t. KD haters aren’t gonna all of a sudden switch up their stance just because he goes to a less established team and grabs a ship.

If they win the title again this year he’d be a fuckin fool to dip imo. They would have a shot at a four-peat, which not even Kobe/Shaq pulled off or MJ’s Bulls since he went to play baseball. If they went and got four in a row they’d go down as the greatest team ever assembled in maybe all of professional team sports, but certainly in the NBA. You don’t just throw away a shot at some history of that magnitude.
    Last edited by Lay Doubt.; April 13th, 2019 at 11:36 PM
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    5-0

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Yeah I'm back. I've been re-inspired to fuck with this stuff again.
    Dope. Looking forward to next season of pbx

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    Dope. Looking forward to next season of pbx
    I'll do PBX again if people are interested. I enjoyed making the videos.

Battle Record
    5-0

I enjoyed the podcasts lmao