User Tag List

Page 276 of 356 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 275 276 277 286 326 ... LastLast
Showing results 4,126 to 4,140 of 5335

Thread: LLL Season XXIII - Chat/Predictions/Beef

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Re: LLL Season XXIII - Chat/Predictions/Beef

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Cleaned the thread up... idk why ppl post “I’ll break it down later.. but right now in my life I need ppl to know v/so an so”
    Happens all the time and I’ve never once seen it get deleted, but hey you’re a flaming faggot with a clear agenda against me so I get it.
    Been a real one.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    Happens all the time and I’ve never once seen it get deleted, but hey you’re a flaming faggot with a clear agenda against me so I get it.
    lol actually it happened to me in a few battles when they voted against me, I never complained.. it's all good in the hood

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Killa sprilla is tired of the bullshit, thus the putting down of his foot. My man cant control wat ppl dis before, but he can prevent it from happening in the future, with these type of measures
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Kill Spree is a good dude

So is Lay Doubt

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Yeah dude I’m out to get you... lmao
    Pull your head out your ass. You seriously couldn’t have just waited and dropped a proper vote? You had to let the text world know your voting for Spit?

Got it

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Yeah dude I’m out to get you... lmao
    Pull your head out your ass. You seriously couldn’t have just waited and dropped a proper vote? You had to let the text world know your voting for Spit?

Got it
    Like I said, it's not a new thing and that shit never gets deleted. In fact, I'm 100% certain if it had been anybody besides me you would have left it alone.

Don't worry bout it pussyboy, I broke the shit down. Suck a dick.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Like I said, it's not a new thing and that shit never gets deleted. In fact, I'm 100% certain if it had been anybody besides me you would have left it alone.

Don't worry bout it pussyboy, I broke the shit down. Suck a dick.
    Lmao at least your not sitting here crying about no one liking your verse... we progressing here doubt.

And if I didn’t delete it.. blue or king would have. So go fuck yourself chud

Battle Record
    86-54

@Aero .. had your accomps fixed

Battle Record
    46-9

Lmao at least your not sitting here crying about no one liking your verse... we progressing here doubt.

And if I didn’t delete it.. blue or king would have. So go fuck yourself chud
    No one liked my verse? That's literally never been a thing. It was 3-6 in the votes against Resin and pretty much everyone who broke the shit down said it was close and could have gone either way, depending on style/punch preference.

What is it with some of you weirdos on here making up shit out of thin air that's easily disprovable by looking at actual comments in a battle thread? I can just tell you're the type of dude who no real cats could be around in person for longer than 10 minutes without wanting to punch square in the face over some dumb shit that you said or did in that time span. Fuckin lame.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    86-54

No one liked my verse? That's literally never been a thing. It was 3-6 in the votes against Resin and pretty much everyone who broke the shit down said it was close and could have gone either way, depending on style/punch preference.

What is it with some of you weirdos on here making up shit out of thin air that's easily disprovable by looking at actual comments in a battle thread? I can just tell you're the type of dude who no real cats could be around in person for longer than 10 minutes without wanting to punch square in the face over some dumb shit that you said or did in that time span. Fuckin lame.
    Right... big tough guy blas now. Good look girl.. you the only one here who’s emotional about me.. pretty wild

Battle Record
    46-9

Hoes are gonna hoe. Is what it is.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    86-54

Exactly

Battle Record
    46-9

The shit was more of a "hey I know it seems like your battle is getting slept on thus far, but it's not because I read both verses and this who I got winning. I'll be back later to break it down with an in-depth analysis."

Shit is discouraging when an open battle just sits there for super long with no comments on it. What the fuck's it matter anyway? It's not like I wasn't going to come back and edit in my elaboration. My vote wasn't going to change. That shit has not once ever been an issue all these years until now, when I do it. Pretty weird and faggoty that you'd even care. Talk about feminine traits.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Its real spicy in here
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    86-54

The shit was more of a "hey I know it seems like your battle is getting slept on thus far, but it's not because I read both verses and this who I got winning. I'll be back later to break it down with an in-depth analysis."

Shit is discouraging when an open battle just sits there for super long with no comments on it. What the fuck's it matter anyway? It's not like I wasn't going to come back and edit in my elaboration. My vote wasn't going to change. That shit has not once ever been an issue all these years until now, when I do it. Pretty weird and faggoty that you'd even care. Talk about feminine traits.
    Jesus Christ...

Man I agree with some of what your saying. I delete that shit to it doesn’t sway sheep voters. If you were just going to break it down later today anyways(which I know you were going to) wtf does it matter that I deleted the post? How emotional are you really tho? Fuck sake get the fuck over it and move on annoying cunt

I’m done