Page 306 of 356 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 305 306 307 316 ... LastLast
Showing results 4,576 to 4,590 of 5335

Thread: LLL Season XXIII - Chat/Predictions/Beef

Battle Record
    4-8

Re: LLL Season XXIII - Chat/Predictions/Beef

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular1 View Post
    The state of text is all fucked up rn

You have people like Blue who are all FTC and then people like Bar and zunto who are all FAG

Makes for an annoying time tbh

I might just sign the fuck out of everything, it ain't even fun no more
    Naaaa, I think you got your answer... you only referenced 2 (out of all of us) fucking it up. And I agree w blue you’ve been dropping fire.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

yoooooooo @Lay Doubt. stfu for real

i dropped 100+ lines A WEEK, TWICE so far this season and almost always drop early af

clearly i had a bad cpl wks irl and shit has NOT gotten much better tbh
    so the LEAST ur fgt ass can do is follow the rules

lmao @ how many ways u tryna bend shit in ur favor rn
    lmao @ explaining punches by editing in cartoon pics
    lmao @ U in general

i have my 24 rdy...
    shud i drop it for feed or are u gona follow the rules?
    i mean i dont even care if u want a pic attatchment expos in ur verse at this pt, but ur gonna need to edit down to 24 lines or its a no-go

&& im a half hr away from sleep, so my verse is sent @Blue Bayou
    im not about to waste my time arguing about this. gl if it happens

- - - Updated - - -

ohhhh shut the entire fuck up, spit

u were JUST messaging me about crewing up
    lets not hop on this train.. ur better than that
    i know lay is ur boy, but U also know i can outwrite the best of them & most certainly wud have no prob writing more if i didnt have a gd reason

jesus u ppl are fucking bipolar

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

How’s it tryna bend rules in my favor when we’d both be dropping the same # of lines lmao you sound stupid.

You asked to battle me I agreed, you asked to use pics I agreed, you asked for an extension and I gave you an extra week despite having my shit done already.

Only thing I asked for is to be able to write 6 more lines this week to add onto my verse. You’re a bitch bro and there’s no way around it. Can’t match a dude writing his 2nd verse in the last three years. Fuck you & your life.

- - - Updated - - -

Even said feel free to take til tomorrow night and still you keep up with the hoe shit.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll edit out the extra pic if you’ll just go 28, like are you serious bruh.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

if u insist on tmr, we gotta make it 32
    16 reg, 16 pic

30 fucks the balance all up lol

will u stfu after that? pull ur thong from the wedge ffs

- - - Updated - - -

lmao @ "ill edit out the extra pic" as if editing it in was allowed or not rerarded in the first place...

yo i want w/e ur on

- - - Updated - - -

28 cool too
    i can do tmr

just keep the verses even

- - - Updated - - -

&& we r gonna get like 2 votes total if we drop tmr n go more
    butk. w/e
    bb has my 24 if u grow a brain...or ill match tmr if ur deadset on being a woman abt it
    Last edited by Barcotic; May 2nd, 2019 at 07:55 PM

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    if u insist on tmr, we gotta make it 32
    16 reg, 16 pic

30 fucks the balance all up lol

will u stfu after that? pull ur thong from the wedge ffs

- - - Updated - - -

lmao @ "ill edit out the extra pic" as if editing it in was allowed or not rerarded in the first place...

yo i want w/e ur on

- - - Updated - - -

28 cool too
    i can do tmr

just keep the verses even

- - - Updated - - -

&& we r gonna get like 2 votes total if we drop tmr n go more
    butk. w/e
    bb has my 24 if u grow a brain...or ill match tmr if u set on being a woman
    Hope everything is okay irl

Extended til tomorrow per Lays post at 32 total to make it even (I agree that makes sense)

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

It’s wild to me you or anyone else is acting like throwing in a cartoon character pic for a frame of reference is somehow against a rule that’s never existed. It’s not like I modified the actual one you posted in any way. Get a grip.

- - - Updated - - -

Fyi 28 is good and if you really need til tomorrow that’s fine. Before midnight would be nice but obviously ext is auto 24 hours so it’s whatever.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@Blue Bayou king and I agreed on the ext

Just letting you know

Battle Record
    2-2

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    But how is it rigged?

The refs and the team. Collusion to centralize talent and the refs dictate how a game will be called. 1 game of the series u can’t even breath on a shooter the next u can tackle

Facts
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

Battle Record
    46-9

Quote Originally Posted by Reef Flex View Post
    The refs and the team. Collusion to centralize talent and the refs dictate how a game will be called. 1 game of the series u can’t even breath on a shooter the next u can tackle

Facts
    I disagree with the 1st part about collusion to centralize talent. I still remember back when the commissioner veto’d New Orleans trading CP3 to the Lakers to play with Kobe, which literally directly contradicts that theory.

Contracts are also structured in a format that heavily financially incentivizes a player to eventually sign multi-year deals with the same team that drafts them. Star players have to leave a lot of money on the table if they wanna dip to another team after their rookie deal. The drafting team is permitted to pay them more than anyone else. This is done in an effort to keep the playing field as even as possible and help lottery pick teams retain and develop their talent. That’s why you see small market teams keep superstars for years after drafting them, i.e. Anthony Davis in NO and Giannis in MIL and even KD in OKC before he left after like 9 years or w/e.
    Last edited by Lay Doubt.; May 2nd, 2019 at 09:39 PM
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    11-5

Every time I check up on this league Barcotic is having a meltdown

Battle Record
    2-2

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    I disagree with the 1st part about collusion to centralize talent. I still remember back when the commissioner veto’d New Orleans trading CP3 to the Lakers to play with Kobe, which literally directly contradicts that theory.

Contracts are also structured in a format that heavily financially incentivizes a player to eventually sign multi-year deals with the same team that drafts them. Star players have to leave a lot of money on the table if they wanna dip to another team after their rookie deal. The drafting team is permitted to pay them more than anyone else. This is done in an effort to keep the playing field as even as possible and help lottery pick teams retain and develop their talent. That’s why you see small market teams keep superstars for years after drafting them, i.e. Anthony Davis in NO and Giannis in MIL and even KD in OKC before he left after like 9 years or w/e.

i could be partially wrong about the overall trend of talent being centralized. but you're nit picking only a couple names. if you see it from my side of things and look at the 6-8 major NBA teams in comparison to the rest of the league. and what of the suspensions and inconsistent refs? does any one think the new school rules makes for a better game? or do the new rules just make for a game that is more easier to manipulate.

i have no evidence or will to argue this any further. but i would suggest you pay close attention to the NBA finals. watch to see which game allows for rougher defense.

and if that's not reason enough not to care, how about the fact that's its grown men playing with a ball.

we're not children that need blind entertainment. but playing basket ball is another thing altogether.
    $usernamejoshs

Battle Record
    46-9

I was just listing the best examples that came to mind. Cousins in shit hole Sac for 7 years or Dame still playing in Portland. Kemba in Charlotte. The examples are endless. What more can the league do on top of giving the worst records the highest draft picks and then putting significant financial incentives in place to increase the likelihood of said draft picks sticking around for the long-term?
    Last edited by Lay Doubt.; May 2nd, 2019 at 10:32 PM
    Been a real one.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    yoooooooo @Lay Doubt. stfu for real

i dropped 100+ lines A WEEK, TWICE so far this season and almost always drop early af

clearly i had a bad cpl wks irl and shit has NOT gotten much better tbh
    so the LEAST ur fgt ass can do is follow the rules

lmao @ how many ways u tryna bend shit in ur favor rn
    lmao @ explaining punches by editing in cartoon pics
    lmao @ U in general

i have my 24 rdy...
    shud i drop it for feed or are u gona follow the rules?
    i mean i dont even care if u want a pic attatchment expos in ur verse at this pt, but ur gonna need to edit down to 24 lines or its a no-go

&& im a half hr away from sleep, so my verse is sent @Blue Bayou
    im not about to waste my time arguing about this. gl if it happens

- - - Updated - - -

ohhhh shut the entire fuck up, spit

u were JUST messaging me about crewing up
    lets not hop on this train.. ur better than that
    i know lay is ur boy, but U also know i can outwrite the best of them & most certainly wud have no prob writing more if i didnt have a gd reason

jesus u ppl are fucking bipolar
    The crew we kicked you out of? Is that the one you're referring to?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
    You shouldn't quit for the simple fact you're still dope and are dropping great verses

Zunto gunna Zunto but just try and not let him bother you... There's good battlers in both leagues I hope you keep at it... I personally didn't vote in the Cash battle bcuz I honestly didn't know who I thought won
    Nah bro there's a heavy anti-RB sentiment over there and the faggot pig is running the show.. he messaged me trying to apologize for hating on me and having an anti RB bias but then went & swayed on my 1-2 immediately after, criticizing Greedy for giving my bar props by calling it "harsh". It's a fuck job over there only a fool would stay in some shit like that. I'm not for any of this childish shit man it's supposed to be for the love/culture because the truth is this shit is dying out for good, and faggots like zunto are the exact reason why. He ain't the only one but the biggest current example of faggotry, plus he's in charge over there? Pffft y'all can keep that shit I'm good

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular1 View Post
    The crew we kicked you out of? Is that the one you're referring to?

- - - Updated - - -

Nah bro there's a heavy anti-RB sentiment over there and the faggot pig is running the show.. he messaged me trying to apologize for hating on me and having an anti RB bias but then went & swayed on my 1-2 immediately after, criticizing Greedy for giving my bar props by calling it "harsh". It's a fuck job over there only a fool would stay in some shit like that. I'm not for any of this childish shit man it's supposed to be for the love/culture because the truth is this shit is dying out for good, and faggots like zunto are the exact reason why. He ain't the only one but the biggest current example of faggotry, plus he's in charge over there? Pffft y'all can keep that shit I'm good
    There is a very strong anti RB sentiment for sure...I get your frustration

Personally I just don't really care about winning and losing anymore I just like to write...but I can appreciate you finding it discouraging....he puts in work all give him that but Z legit has no comprehension skills it's actually kindve funny after some time

I'm obv more tied to NC then you tho so I can see why you'd just say fuck it

Battle Record
    2-2

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    I was just listing the best examples that came to mind. Cousins in shit hole Sac for 7 years or Dame still playing in Portland. Kemba in Charlotte. The examples are endless. What more can the league do on top of giving the worst records the highest draft picks and then putting significant financial incentives in place to increase the likelihood of said draft picks sticking around for the long-term?

The reason I’m hating on it because the lack of parody throughout the league. I’m a bad boys fan or was, but the league has issues it’s uncompetitive for real
    $usernamejoshs