Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: LLL Season XXIII Week One - The Intro Magazine

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

LLL Season XXIII Week One - The Intro Magazine

Whaddup RB. LLL is backkkkk

For those of you unaware, Clout & I are going to be moderating this season of the LLL. There's some dope sign ins at the moment & I anticipate this is going to be a fun season with some dope battles & text drama.

THIS WILL BE A 12 WEEK SEASON.

Battles are going to be posted on Mondays (maybe the odd Sunday night), with verses due THURSDAYS.

I'm not one for too much fluff so let's jus get right into it....

Battler Profiles

King – Last year’s champ. The current big wig. For those of you that missed it, King had a dominant season in the last LLL, and took the crown by beating yours truly in a 40 line battle. King always seems to be consistent, the two most important factors in my eyes. Good blend of creativity, aggressiveness, and humor. Can he win it all again this year?? We’ll find out.

Skurj. – Can’t say I’m familiar with Skurj. tbh. Seemed to have some cool ideas in the pre-season cypher. Tough luck of the draw week 1 getting the reigning champ, he’s going to have to bring it. I see he’s pushing to go 12, smart move. Will get a better feel for his skills as the season progresses.

The Real Spit – The OG. We’ve been bickering back and forth, as I didn’t like that he came out of nowhere to cast a vote on a HOF nom’d battle of mine when he wasn’t in the league & openly admitted to not getting any personals. That said, it’s in the past and his track record speaks for itself. I’ve been on and off on this site over the years, but is anyone more accomplished on RB then Spit?! He knows his style and his very good at it. Wording has always been sharp, and bygones being bygones it’s great that he’s back texting again.

Hello There – I really only half pay attention most of the time, HT seems to be disliked by many and has some funny back and forth exchanges with Barcotic. In terms of his skills, I’ve seen him drop some creative bars in the past. For Hello There I think it comes down to being selective with his material to be as consistent as possible. Look forward to seeing what he brings to the table with his verses this season.

Ronin – The guy they all seems to love to hate. Ronin has been very vocal about his distaste for the current text culture at NC, and thinks gun bars are ruining text. From what I’ve seen Ronin has a pretty wp heavy style, which is cool. I get the sense Ronin is hungry at the moment, and is itching to write & beat some vets.

Josh S. – Don’t have a clue man, sorry. That said, I noticed some vets throwing praise your way in last weeks threads, so perhaps you have a great track record of success over time. Your wording & multi’s seemed to be solid in the cypher thread. Look forward to seeing what you drop this week.

GrimmReaperZ – Has been signed up for almost everything on RB since I’ve been back, so respect. Grimm is someone I’d say is firmly part of the mid-tier currently. Had some pretty cool 1-2 bars last year if I remember correctly.

Jit Dillinger – Jit has a cool direct style and has wowed with some bangers this past year. Not sure if he’d be considered “consistent” enough to make a run at the title, but I hope he proves me wrong. I think Jit has been no-showing a lot recently, if I’m wrong about that my bad.

Dominate – With only 30 posts Dominate is probably pretty unfamiliar to a lot of the RB crowd, but he’s one of my all-time favorite writers and has champed many leagues & tourney’s in his many years online. Very clever & creative, with a versatile style that makes his verses very enjoyable from start to finish. My only concern would be he’s been away for a while, and might drop some played concepts not knowing they are so. A great example is last weeks Cauterize wp on NC, funny rnough everyone seemed to quote it anyways, but it’s been done. Regardless, me & Dom go way back & the guy is an all-timer & I’m pumped he’s here.

Meters – I was surprised when I looked in the RB Text HOF and didn’t see Meters, because I know how well respected he is & was a huge factor in many early generation LLL seasons. He admitted in the sign up thread he’s not too sure how he currently fits in the modern text landscape, but it’s awesome he’s signed in & I’m expecting big things.

JEM – Don’t know a whole lot about JEM. He’s probably another guy I’d classify in the mid-tier class, as he haven’t seen him make any serious runs at champing leagues since my return. Seems to have some cool ideas from time to time but needs to elevate his wording imo. G’luck this year, bring it.

Heise – Don’t know a thing about Heise. Likely an alias, as he was up to date with some current NC beef in his thread posts. Liked some of his bars I saw last week, time will tell.

Predictions

King vs Skurj – Again, a tough draw for Skurj. week 1 getting last years champ. King was on fire last year, and is a heavy favorite to be this seasons first champ. G’luck Skurj.

90/10 King

The Real Spit vs Hello There – Has anyone champed the LLL more times then Spit?! On HT’s side he really seems to dislike Spit so perhaps that will fuel the fire & he comes with a really dope verse. He’s already talking shit in his check-in LOL, love it. Spit seems to be engaged again, he's my pick here to win.

80/20 The Real Spit

Ronin vs. Josh S. – I liked Josh S.’s wording from what I’ve seen, but may be a bit simplistic hiss first go round which would hurt him in the LLL. I’ve seen Ronin drop some really nice bars, but seems to get “lazy” for lack of a better word in some of his execution of his concepts. I’ve got Ronin winning this battle, need to see what Josh S. can do

65/35 Ronin

GrimmReaprZ vs. Jit Dillinger – Really hope Jit shows, as I think this should be a pretty decent battle that will be close. Would expect both to be hungry to start the season 1-0 and put themselves in a position for a contendership match. From what I’ve seen in the past, I like Jit’s style better & he’s my pick

60/40 Jit

Dominate vs. Meters – I think it’s cool week one panned out this way, two very experienced battlers with dope styles. Dominate does what his name implies, and this is a tough draw for Meters right out of the gate. Dom just beat Aero at NC with a dope verse with a lot of diff angles. Both haven’t written much lately but Dom is a heavy favorite to me

75/25 Dominate

JEM vs. Heise - Two guys I’m not all that familiar with here. Again I think Heise is an NC alias, and I liked what I saw from him in the cypher. I’ll pick the sneaky alias over JEM week one, not too sure about this one

60/40 – Heise

Throwbackkkkkk Battle

Cool read from Season 12. Hensley ended up taking the Dub.

Calefaction
    THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

I'm the underdog, my back's against the wall but I've overcame worse..
    You'll never know what ^that's like cuz you're always pressed against it face first..
    And you're from seattle? that must have you depressed if you be honest..
    Since the sonics left town this fat fuck hasn't been able to leave sonics
    Chickens mockin hens size ain't a pun when mentionin this prick..
    So while this guido developed his fist pump, he shoulda made one intended for his dick..
    You can say I fell off hard, fact is you ain't been a great one fam..
    All I'd get from riding YOUR waves is covered in hair gel and spray on tan..
    And that weed habits a lie, I bet you thought the gimmick was swell..
    When actually this faggots so straight edge, he could slit his wrists with himself..
    Its not just botony when I say you'll be put in the dirt for fuckin with me son..
    I'll plant my foot so far up your ass.. you'll know why they say that I got a green thumb..
    Got a penchant for leavin before the playoffs, so why they say this veterans sick??
    I just hope the next time Hens fly the coupe, it's thru a guardrail, over the edge of a cliff..
    This kid is gayer than gay its always dick when he gets laid..
    His asshole seen more beads than the Saints victory parade..
    I could take the win the easy way when I defeat this lame rap kid..
    But if I really wanted to ruin your career, I'd take your knees away faggot..
    You're their hero, so the fact that you're in denial is a shame and stupid b..
    Cuz when I say you're goin down in flames, I mean, you're losin respect in the gay community
    Put your dukes up dummy, I'm here to ruin your rep yo..
    We can see who'd win by a show of hands, but yours would lose you the deaf vote..
    In a shoot out, I'd kill 'em easy cuz I carry the bigger rocket..
    You're tryin to remember where the trigger is but just can't.. quite.. put your finger on it..
    I'm a virgo, cage fighting all the way to the top..
    I know your sign, if you got in the octagon all you'd be sayin was STOP..
    Ain't dropped fresh in a minute ock, but please try to compete..
    And if you have to be watered down, atleast have a cinder block tied to your feet..
    I got that hollywood style that makes me wanna bust on dude more..(nohomo)
    Cuz any text scene with you in it winds up on the cutting room floor..

vs.

John Hensley

holla,

You're already in demise. plus, I'm deadly with replies.
    Ur punches were Livin on a Prayer, now they're on the streets, beggin God to die.
    I cause death with pens, u ain't even in the same breath as Hens.
    His strategy went from an 'intelligent race', to one in need of an Ethnic Cleanse.
    As far as what I reccomend, run, cuz the killing just won't end.
    For u to win'd take a 'monumental comeback' that rivals the rebuilding of stonehenge.
    Ruhtard. If u raised your level, I'm purely disgusted.
    The only 'extra gear' Cale has is the helmet he's gotta wear to be secure in the public.
    Don't compete for hoes, I could hit it cleanly off a small glance.
    Cuz Cale, if dick size represents opportunity, that means you got a small chance.
    If he tries to hit on a chick, I'm willin to bet there's a struggle.
    If there's 'Cale fornication' at his place, he's just got the Chili Peppers on shuffle.
    We've had talks about history. yo, my badd for exposin' your biz.
    He doesn't know about the 'forefathers', includin which one's supposed to be his.
    His crew is his life, hopefully you & that trash retire.
    Acts like a 'decorated soldier', cuz he's pinnin RB medals on his Clash attire.
    He's got the drag desires, and I know that the feelin's are deep.
    Frrreals, dude keeps his nuts 'Tucked In' enough to put 30,000 children to sleep.
    Word, I'm smokin tufff. Call it one of the perks from work.
    So, we BOTH got 'sticky fingers from buds', his is just after the circle jerk.
    When he gets the crew combined, him & a few get nude and grind.
    Cale treats anal sex like a General, cuz he'll NEVER leave any dude's behind.
    Ur shit ain't as smooth as mine, & he's failin cuz he's scared.
    He nicknamed his bedroom Area 51, cuz we all know Alien's in there.
    Ur camp is through, I got titles that you can't pursue.
    While your puttin up more 'ass text' than artists doin tramp stamp tattoo's.
    You can act boss, but there wasn't an election for you.
    & Alienate u so badly, I'm surprised him n' the rest didn't defect from the crew.
    Ha, fake legend. I'm laughin through my screen at you cats.
    Fuck you, the only 'ringlitre' here is the amount of blood they gotta clean off the mat..

Week One Roast
    The roast is already posted. Go tear me to shreds. Again, we will continue having these so long as ppl are participating.

Outro
    Let's have a great first week. Where the fuck you at @plethora @Greedy @Barcotic @THEREAL Bodysnatcher @Ryno

*If you have any ideas for future mag content, hit me up & we'll see what we can do.

G'LUCK EVERYONE.

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Re: LLL Season XXIII Week One - The Intro Magazine

That dementia kicking in.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: LLL Season XXIII Week One - The Intro Magazine

cool

wait, dom is here?
    id be happy to battle him

or @Zunto to shut him up
    or spit bc im 3-0 reg & 2-0 pics.. need to even them out lol

no interest other than them janks