Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

LLL Week Two: Exalted (1-0) vs. GrimmReaperZ (1-0) - EXALTED WINS

LLL RULES!

verses due: Thursday 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 12 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines

Extension: Up to opponent IF verse completed & posted/sent. Otherwise at the Moderators discretion.

VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY NIGHT/MONDAY MORNING
    BATTLES SET SHORTLY AFTER!

2 No-Shows = Season Ban

NO BITING OR RECYCLING!!!!
    Biting results in a SEASON BAN
    Recycle Once = DQ
    RECYCLE TWICE = BANNED FOR SEASON

CHECKS,VERSES VOTES ONLY IN BATTLE THREADS!!!!!

Pic Battles MUST BE AGREED ON! IF NOT THAN NO PICS!!

You've Earned a Custom Title! Exalted.'s Avatar
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Re: LLL Week Two: Exalted (1-0) vs. GrimmReaperZ (1-0)

minimum

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

Cool with me

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6

@Exhalted , Grimm sent 12.
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    22-3

@Exalted. Grimm sent 12 to Blew by you.
    3TC

you look depressed as fuck in video mags, your fate is unfurled
    I knew cameras add 10 lbs, didn't know it could add the weight of the world

Aero the Black Pegasus

You've Earned a Custom Title! Exalted.'s Avatar
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

You in disgusting shape. Dawg eatin at them buffets blows up the waist
    Down food so fast 'Belts put to Test.' & u earned a 10th dan in how to stuff a face
    My punches rate a 10/10. This TKO they'll announce it when your down 
    If Reap Access it beforehand? Auto-Default cuz i'd leave Impounded on the ground
    For pay catch him w/ friends. No doubt my shots be clippin some limbs
    Give em 4 in his circle. Best belieeeve i'll 'Turn to the Thing for a Benjamin, Grimm'
    He just ugly as fuck fam. Camera sights show the man is a fright
    Y'all see a Grim Lens & think - 'Who watered & fed the little faggot after midnight?'
    This broke bum CANT support a family. Living wage is even a stretch
    Ronin making up rules for a DQ - Yoo it's a lie to say he could 'Feed from a Check'
    Fuck intros/words.. I let guns do the talking while ya shootin blanks fag
    Fill in this square w/ lead. that's my 'Hello w/ a 'Stick to ya Chest' like a Nametag

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6

GrimmReaperZ Verse:

Exalted aka Heise

Quote Originally Posted by Exalted. View Post
    His bitch freak mouth is liiit. she knows how to turn out some men
    I mean, 15 minutes they'll pay for 'head experience' like Being John Malkovich
    Trash like that explains why…

There's clear levels between us and a low level grunt can never be a veterans peer
    We aint movie buffs, only 15 mins we watching’s the countdown to your irrelevance here
    Entrapment clearly!!..how Bayou used me for his dirty work & disguised it in them brackets greasy!
    Why else would he toss me a Dillinger muzzled…then blue print a set up for a Heise this easy
    The Cal vintage & rusty, so me using this old xscape route wasn’t meant for calamity chuckles
    On the serious tip, that 40 might be old…tiny & ugly, but it helped birth my whole family hustle
    them pairing us up, and me NOT signing completely out the league took more than some refrain
    Our shit differs in comparison ….and Exlax what it takes for us to ever have runs the same
    I made this quick & simple, yet still spiced it up to leave ‘em stretchered & folded neatly
    Aint even gotta go H.A.M,.. iono ‘bout ya’ll, but I like my exalted….peppered & over easy

…and this stuffed carcass on my wall wont be the last, it’s a couple more due for dis mantel
    Bet they'll believe in headhunters, when I have ample come after ex and make YOU an EXAMPLE

Battle Record
    4-8

Re: LLL Week Two: Exalted (1-0) vs. GrimmReaperZ (1-0) - OPEN FOR VOTES

Ex:

Down food so fast 'Belts put to Test.' & u earned a 10th dan in how to stuff a face
    Lol, smooth, good.

If Reap Access it beforehand? Auto-Default cuz i'd leave Impounded on the ground
    Eh, ok… thing is I was fucking with you but thought it wasn’t vicious enough.

Give em 4 in his circle. Best belieeeve i'll 'Turn to the Thing for a Benjamin, Grimm'
    Nice.

Y'all see a Grim Lens & think - 'Who watered & fed the little faggot after midnight?'
    Eh.

Ronin making up rules for a DQ - Yoo it's a lie to say he could 'Feed from a Check'
    I get it, cool play in but not super impactful.

Fill in this square w/ lead. that's my 'Hello w/ a 'Stick to ya Chest' like a Nametag
    Nice.

Grimm:

Originally Posted by Exalted.

There's clear levels between us and a low level grunt can never be a veterans peer
    We aint movie buffs, only 15 mins we watching’s the countdown to your irrelevance here
    Eh.

Entrapment clearly!!..how Bayou used me for his dirty work & disguised it in them brackets greasy!
    Why else would he toss me a Dillinger muzzled…then blue print a set up for a Heise this easy
    Haha, cool.

The Cal vintage & rusty, so me using this old xscape route wasn’t meant for calamity chuckles
    On the serious tip, that 40 might be old…tiny & ugly, but it helped birth my whole family hustle
    I think this was a nice bar… but not sure overall impact towards your opponent

them pairing us up, and me NOT signing completely out the league took more than some refrain
    Our shit differs in comparison ….and Exlax what it takes for us to ever have runs the same
    ok.

I made this quick & simple, yet still spiced it up to leave ‘em stretchered & folded neatly
    Aint even gotta go H.A.M,.. iono ‘bout ya’ll, but I like my exalted….peppered & over easy
    Bro, I thought this was a big stretch to make EX // Eggs and again, not sure the damage done to your opponent here.

…and this stuffed carcass on my wall wont be the last, it’s a couple more due for dis mantel
    Bet they'll believe in headhunters, when I have ample come after ex and make YOU an EXAMPLE
    Ok.

v/Ex… honestly, Grimm had pretty good concepts/bars but in terms of ATTACKING bars and landing, ex has him. Good read guys.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    8-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Exalted
    Ha, just a ha though
    Hmm I got no idea here
    What? I see all the stuff but I dont understand
    IDK Gremlins ref. no real hit though
    Ronin making up rules for a DQ - Yoo it's a lie to say he could 'Feed from a Check'\
    Is this translated from another language?
    Pretty bleh really

Grimm

...this isnt hard or rap
    Kinda ok for the jist...
    Thanks for the life story
    This is very weak for a text battle
    Please learn the craft, you got no idea what your doing

V-Ex

Battle Record
    22-3

not bad, went for a more humorous attack.

Repossesed/auto loan faulted ok. I think ur setup needed to be worded better for this. The punch was ok, I think if you worded better the punch would've been more impactful to me.

Dope,

Not feeling this one.

lool i liked this one.

fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
    GrimmReaperZ Verse:

Exalted aka Heise

Yeah i see what some of the voters say. Were you aiming for the "15 minutes of fame" kind of play here? This was a bit off kilter for me.

I liked this one cool,

I dont like this one.

I get the play just don't like the punch's wording here. Good idea but execution on the play is all.

Played concept but worded nicely on the end part on the punch. Could've made it harsher tho.

This ain't it Chief.

Grim you need to work on wording your punches to hit harsher. You have awesome concepts but your way of making them into bars is whats hurting you. Ex just had the cleaner wording that made his punches hit harder than yours.

v/ EX
    3TC

you look depressed as fuck in video mags, your fate is unfurled
    I knew cameras add 10 lbs, didn't know it could add the weight of the world

Aero the Black Pegasus

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

i like the way exalted/inf uses his tie ins. it kind of carries the bar smoothly.
    Like that fantastic 4 bar which was nice. Ronnin bar was LOL. Nametag was creative
    i fks w/ it. Grimm had a few bars i fk'd w/ Heise bar was the best, ex lax was cool,
    peppered over easy was light, kind of border line. the fantastic 4 bar was lotb though
    so...

v/Exalted in a close one

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Exalted -

This was okay I guess..could be better in ways..

Lol..this was okay..

Lmao..this was nice..

This was niice..

This was okay..

This was cool..

GrimmreaperZ -

This was okay..cool..

This could be better in ways..

This was okay..needs work in ways..

Lol..this was cool..

This was cool..

This was cool..your best bar..

Cool battle..but I have exalted winning with more connecting punches..

V/ Exalted

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

lol
    eh
    this is cool
    eh
    nope
    Dont think you needed hello here. Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
    GrimmReaperZ Verse:

Exalted aka Heise

nope
    ehhhhhhh
    nope
    ehhhh

Eggs salted is a stretch

Nope
    Vote Exalted super clever verse. Grimm was cool but most of the stuff was played or stretched.

^^Light tho

VS

Grimm some of your bars were cool but didnt really diss ex. felt you needed to attack him more. Ex had some nice bars here. Some cool clever concepts executed well

Vote=Exalted

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6

lol, im not really a fan of fat bars unless its proven the person is fat ( i dunno Grimm).. like this conceptually

cool, not the smoothest but it can work and i wouldnt call it forced.. conceptually its creative too

fire, dope np

grem/grim im not a fan of... funny angle but nah

dope... well worded & executed.. really like the way you did this site punch in regards to the fam diss

pretty nice meta.. good close

vs.

ehh, needed something more

okay okay pretty solid, like te setup

ehh, light

not bad for an ex-lacks concept, kindve liked the flip tbh

ex alted / egg salted.... nah, conceptually okay but cant over look the reach

lol i dont usually love letter arrange punches but i thought this was quite creative and worded well as an attack line.. cool close

Overall good read... both had some nice bangers... but grimm had a coupe clear misses & Ex was more consistent... Ive got exhalted taking the W, props to both

Vote - Exalted