User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 17 of 17

Thread: LLL Week Two: Exalted (1-0) vs. GrimmReaperZ (1-0) - EXALTED WINS

Battle Record
    2-2

Re: LLL Week Two: Exalted (1-0) vs. GrimmReaperZ (1-0)

Quote Originally Posted by Exalted. View Post
    You in disgusting shape. Dawg eatin at them buffets blows up the waist
    Down food so fast 'Belts put to Test.' & u earned a 10th dan in how to stuff a face
    dope
    My punches rate a 10/10. This TKO they'll announce it when your down 
    If Reap Access it beforehand? Auto-Default cuz i'd leave Impounded on the ground
    wording seems clunky
    For pay catch him w/ friends. No doubt my shots be clippin some limbs
    Give em 4 in his circle. Best belieeeve i'll 'Turn to the Thing for a Benjamin, Grimm'
    dope
    He just ugly as fuck fam. Camera sights show the man is a fright
    Y'all see a Grim Lens & think - 'Who watered & fed the little faggot after midnight?'
    i just dont like this
    This broke bum CANT support a family. Living wage is even a stretch
    Ronin making up rules for a DQ - Yoo it's a lie to say he could 'Feed from a Check'
    maybe im missing something but this seems indirect
    Fuck intros/words.. I let guns do the talking while ya shootin blanks fag
    Fill in this square w/ lead. that's my 'Hello w/ a 'Stick to ya Chest' like a Nametag
    kinda basic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
    GrimmReaperZ Verse:

Exalted aka Heise

Trash like that explains why…

There's clear levels between us and a low level grunt can never be a veterans peer
    We aint movie buffs, only 15 mins we watching’s the countdown to your irrelevance here
    Entrapment clearly!!..how Bayou used me for his dirty work & disguised it in them brackets greasy!
    Why else would he toss me a Dillinger muzzled…then blue print a set up for a Heise this easy
    The Cal vintage & rusty, so me using this old xscape route wasn’t meant for calamity chuckles
    On the serious tip, that 40 might be old…tiny & ugly, but it helped birth my whole family hustle
    them pairing us up, and me NOT signing completely out the league took more than some refrain
    Our shit differs in comparison ….and Exlax what it takes for us to ever have runs the same
    I made this quick & simple, yet still spiced it up to leave ‘em stretchered & folded neatly
    Aint even gotta go H.A.M,.. iono ‘bout ya’ll, but I like my exalted….peppered & over easy

…and this stuffed carcass on my wall wont be the last, it’s a couple more due for dis mantel
    Bet they'll believe in headhunters, when I have ample come after ex and make YOU an EXAMPLE
    i cant do a bar for bar breakdown for grimm bc theres all this highlighting and bold and shit in the quote. definitely a style from like 10 + years ago when you had to point out everything and even add some expos. but imo this group on RB is intelligent enough to do away with this. that aside I think your wording cause use some work. the concepts were ok just needed better delivery. opener was ok, and the wordplay for tiny/ti/ugly/ that wasnt bad either. I could see you doing much better next week just by making a few ez changes.

OVERALL: exalted had 2 bars that were nice. good stuff. i don't think either 1 showed there true potential here.

VOTE/ EXALTED
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Re: LLL Week Two: Exalted (1-0) vs. GrimmReaperZ (1-0) - OPEN FOR VOTES

Exhalted wins
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic