User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 18 of 18

Thread: LLL Week Two: Joe Boston (0-0) vs. Sinning (0-0) vs. Skurj. (0-1) - SKURJ WINS

You've Earned a Custom Title! Exalted.'s Avatar

Re: LLL Week Two: Joe Boston (0-0) vs. Sinning (0-0) vs. Skurj. (0-1) - OPEN FOR VOTES

I've got

Sjurk
    JB close second
    Sinning

Came down basically to the highs here for me..
    cinder block & a cpl ehh oks

Joe had a neverland punch. I've seen him come better lines were too long. Opener was too much a stretch for me. Sinning setups & most everything ruins the punches but he is thinking along better lines..lol
    Last edited by Exalted.; March 17th, 2019 at 08:53 PM

Kangaroo Danger Dude
    Awards LLL HOF LLL Champion

Re: LLL Week Two: Joe Boston (0-0) vs. Sinning (0-0) vs. Skurj. (0-1) - OPEN FOR VOTES

When it comes to microphones? I slay ploy dummys! I'm making a mockery of you guys! Ain't boy funny!
    I'll grab the tech, taste noise, dunnys! The 'magazine will make you strip' have you dogs looking like playboy bunny!
    Old wp, not helped by a weird punch (you'll make them strip? Pause.)
    I strike like thunder, but you guys don't roll with flare! I'm a wizard with a magic wand that'll send your souls to air!
    My soul is rare, and like soccer my goal will snare! Ya'll dummys, ya'll couldn't have 'a bright future' if I hit you with a solar flare!
    Heh. I'm rewatching SG1 at the moment and just saw that episode about the solar flares sending the team through time. This bar is an almost for me. The concept is okayish but when you take THAT long to get to it it takes away any impact it might've had. Rhyming five things in totally unrelated sentence fragments is not that impressive. Concentrate on delivering ONE concept with some sting.
    In duels of penmanship? My sword will take lives! I'm scorching with flames, my accord will flame guys!
    The force of this sword will rain knives! I'll 'hit Joe with a Cobra strike' like Storm Shadow in war with snake eyes!
    Your accord will flame guys and your sword will rain knives... I'm not sure if you're trolling with these set ups... The idea that you finally arrived at is not bad.
    My flow is like oceans, I rock with seas marking! Ya'll couldn't 'sell dope' with a dock and plea bargin!
    My slang will rock your weak jargon! This mexican don't respect Joe, I'll 'piss brown liquid on Boston' like the Boston Tea Party!
    No
    In this duel, this is a clash of stars! But I'm turning you 'pale men blue' like the movie avatar!
    Your drive to succeed will make you crash your car! Skurj has the most 'ReTaRDed NaMe I've ever seen' to match his bars!
    Simple but probably works better for you than attempting wordplay. This would've been more likeable without the forced multis
    I'm a dragon that consumes flames! I'm Sinning, and this is world domination; this is doomsday!
    My punches will leave you with a blue face! I'm giving it to 'you straight' ya'll are so crooked; ya'll came out the womb gay
    Hey look at that, 'you straight' and 'womb gay' are multis that are related to the same concept. You did it! The concept is okayish.

Their bitches left them for this good dick under the sheets Joe get it done
    I love fucking both their Ex Skurj sin had them both legs up in the back of one
    Forced. Doesn't work. Should've dropped trying to incorporate Sin into the bar as well and just said "I love fucking ur Ex Skurj n I got her legs up in the back of one"
    Y’all create these shitty bars and think it’s fun, these trash battlers Joe envy
    They always throw punches and Neverland, I vision both not lasting long like the MJ Documentary
    'neverland' has been done before with Peter Pan flips, but this is OK with the current event tie in
    These fags defense be call the cops if they see Joe appear
    I’ll set fire to their kicks, you’d think it was the new Game Of Thrones Adidas wear
    Ehhh. Dull.
    This here ain’t Beverly Hills no fucking acting when Joe Pack something heavy
    Y’all gonna recognize a real Donna burial plot will be made especially for y’all next to Luke Perry
    OK attempt.
    I’ll pop their virgin sisters cherries, get them pregnant even let the squad sample
    We all will play that good father role, send the kids through school like the Loughlin and Huffman scandal
    Nah. That punch had to get too weird for you to flip it. "me and my buddies will pay for your nieces' and nephews' education."
    Y’all fags scramble when shots ring out, to the block y’all a big insult
    My goons come having the barrels “Burning For You” you’d think we were the Blue Oyster Cult
    OKish

Ya had a proper buriel set in stone! so rock's out approachin faggot
    Sin Da Block heavy, & w/1 of those I'll make sure you have no open casket
    OKish wp. The set in stone tie in was good and 'make sure u won't have an open casket' was a good punch/flip
    U target practice! Allah shoot has duke screamin, In fact...
    you'll be covered in sheets & so much blood it'll rival the New Zealand attack
    This is in poor taste. But even so, this is totally dull and uninspired. "You'll be covered in sheets and there'll be blood just like that other place where people were covered in sheets and there was blood".
    Mall cop'll get the biscuit! I'll clap the fear in ya
    U went fom slob to Watchin your ppl eat... n making their change in a cafeteria
    I kinda like this, not bad
    Guy weak, Running back would be wise Chief
    Cos your jus another Hill to Beat, son.. quicker than that boy Tyreek
    running back tie in was good. This is kinda good, "another hill to beat" is a weird expression though, I've never heard it
    Your words hold no sound here! punch till joes hurting
    "Ppl are slow" always your loss cause, but thats how we define your wording
    The wp isn't clean but it's an almost, and both personal punch ideas are strong
    & all the "Joe boston Hype"? I'm beatin this bitch
    All you've done is such a dark legacy even greedy thinks that your sick
    I don't get this but don't need to.

Scurj got this. I wasn't really fucking with any of the wordplay in this battle but his attempts were the best, and he had by far the best flip/punch concepts.

V/ Skurj

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Skurj wins
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic