User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: LLL Week Two: Joe Boston (0-0) vs. Sinning (0-0) vs. Skurj. (0-1) - SKURJ WINS

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

LLL Week Two: Joe Boston (0-0) vs. Sinning (0-0) vs. Skurj. (0-1) - SKURJ WINS

LLL RULES!

verses due: Thursday 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 12 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines

Extension: Up to opponent IF verse completed & posted/sent. Otherwise at the Moderators discretion.

VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY NIGHT/MONDAY MORNING
    BATTLES SET SHORTLY AFTER!

2 No-Shows = Season Ban

NO BITING OR RECYCLING!!!!
    Biting results in a SEASON BAN
    Recycle Once = DQ
    RECYCLE TWICE = BANNED FOR SEASON

CHECKS,VERSES VOTES ONLY IN BATTLE THREADS!!!!!

Pic Battles MUST BE AGREED ON! IF NOT THAN NO PICS!!

Re: LLL Week Two: Joe Boston (0-0) vs. Sinning (0-0) vs. Skurj. (0-1)

@Joe Boston @Sinning

Going 12

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

check 12 is cool
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Going 12!

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

When it comes to microphones? I slay ploy dummys! I'm making a mockery of you guys! Ain't boy funny!
    I'll grab the tech, taste noise, dunnys! The 'magazine will make you strip' have you dogs looking like playboy bunnys!
    I strike like thunder, but you guys don't roll with flare! I'm a wizard with a magic wand that'll send your souls to air!
    My soul is rare, and like soccer my goal will snare! Ya'll dummys, ya'll couldn't have 'a bright future' if I hit you with a solar flare!
    In duels of penmanship? My sword will take lives! I'm scorching with flames, my accord will flame guys!
    The force of this sword will rain knives! I'll 'hit Joe with a Cobra strike' like Storm Shadow in war with snake eyes!
    My flow is like oceans, I rock with seas marking! Ya'll couldn't 'sell dope' with a dock and plea bargin!
    My slang will rock your weak jargon! This mexican don't respect Joe, I'll 'piss brown liquid on Boston' like the Boston Tea Party!
    In this duel, this is a clash of stars! But I'm turning you 'pale men blue' like the movie avatar!
    Your drive to succeed will make you crash your car! Skurj has the most 'ReTaRDed NaMe I've ever seen' to match his bars!
    I'm a dragon that consumes flames! I'm Sinning, and this is world domination; this is doomsday!
    My punches will leave you with a blue face! I'm giving it to 'you straight' ya'll are so crooked; ya'll came out the womb gay!

BARS!

Don't get it don't vote!
    '

Battle Record
    128-135

Their bitches left them for this good dick under the sheets Joe get it done
    I love fucking both their Ex Skurj sin had them both legs up in the back of one
    Y’all create these shitty bars and think it’s fun, these trash battlers Joe envy
    They always throw punches and Neverland, I vision both not lasting long like the MJ Documentary
    These fags defense be call the cops if they see Joe appear
    I’ll set fire to their kicks, you’d think it was the new Game Of Thrones Adidas wear
    This here ain’t Beverly Hills no fucking acting when Joe Pack something heavy
    Y’all gonna recognize a real Donna burial plot will be made especially for y’all next to Luke Perry
    I’ll pop their virgin sisters cherries, get them pregnant even let the squad sample
    We all will play that good father role, send the kids through school like the Loughlin and Huffman scandal
    Y’all fags scramble when shots ring out, to the block y’all a big insult
    My goons come having the barrels “Burning For You” you’d think we were the Blue Oyster Cult
    [url]https:

@Sinning @Joe Boston
    Possible I could get the ext?

Battle Record
    128-135

Quote Originally Posted by Skurj. View Post
    @Sinning @Joe Boston

Possible I could get the ext?
    I’m cool with it
    [url]https:

Re: LLL Week Two: Joe Boston (0-0) vs. Sinning (0-0) vs. Skurj. (0-1) - ext

Sin aka AJ Da Menace

AJ!
    Ya had a proper buriel set in stone! so rock's out approachin faggot
    Sin Da Block heavy, & w/1 of those I'll make sure you have no open casket
    U target practice! Allah shoot has duke screamin, In fact...
    you'll be covered in sheets & so much blood it'll rival the New Zealand attack
    Mall cop'll get the biscuit! I'll clap the fear in ya
    U went fom slob to Watchin your ppl eat... n making their change in a cafateria
    Guy weak, Running back would be wise Chief
    Cos your jus another Hill to Beat, son.. quicker than that boy Tyreek
    Your words hold no sound here! punch till joes hurting
    "Ppl are slow" always your loss cause, but thats how we define your wording
    & all the "Joe boston Hype"? I'm beatin this bitch
    All you've done is such a dark legacy even greedy thinks that your sick

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6

Re: LLL Week Two: Joe Boston (0-0) vs. Sinning (0-0) vs. Skurj. (0-1) - OPEN FOR VOTES

Upping for votes
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    4-8

Re: LLL Week Two: Joe Boston (0-0) vs. Sinning (0-0) vs. Skurj. (0-1) - OPEN FOR VOTES

Sinning

When it comes to microphones? I slay ploy dummys! I'm making a mockery of you guys! Ain't boy funny!
    I'll grab the tech, taste noise, dunnys! The 'magazine will make you strip' have you dogs looking like playboy bunnys!
    Are magazine bars making a comeback? lol. This was decent.

I strike like thunder, but you guys don't roll with flare! I'm a wizard with a magic wand that'll send your souls to air!
    My soul is rare, and like soccer my goal will snare! Ya'll dummys, ya'll couldn't have 'a bright future' if I hit you with a solar flare!
    No. For many reasons, double use of soul… I’m not into “magic” bars, and the bright future culmination was not impactful.

In duels of penmanship? My sword will take lives! I'm scorching with flames, my accord will flame guys!
    The force of this sword will rain knives! I'll 'hit Joe with a Cobra strike' like Storm Shadow in war with snake eyes!
    Um, no.

My flow is like oceans, I rock with seas marking! Ya'll couldn't 'sell dope' with a dock and plea bargin!
    My slang will rock your weak jargon! This mexican don't respect Joe, I'll 'piss brown liquid on Boston' like the Boston Tea Party!
    I mean, this was your most impactful bar… a personal that actually was a diss of some sorts… but suggestion, make sure you edit your verses… Drop some of the fluff… you had rock twice… Boston twice… etc…

Couldve wrote:

Brick game got me paid.. y’all couldn’t sell dope w/ a dock and plea bargain
    Cuz no one respects y’all, Joe getting brown liquid piss like the Boston Tea Party

Or w/e…

In this duel, this is a clash of stars! But I'm turning you 'pale men blue' like the movie avatar!
    Your drive to succeed will make you crash your car! Skurj has the most 'ReTaRDed NaMe I've ever seen' to match his bars!
    Not bad… but again SOOO much going on man.

I'm a dragon that consumes flames! I'm Sinning, and this is world domination; this is doomsday!
    My punches will leave you with a blue face! I'm giving it to 'you straight' ya'll are so crooked; ya'll came out the womb gay!
    No. And again, edit your drops… your before bar had blue in it too…

Joe Boston:

Lol, Nice.

Y’all create these shitty bars and think it’s fun, these trash battlers Joe envy
    They always throw punches and Neverland, I vision both not lasting long like the MJ Documentary
    Not bad,

the wording bro bro… I mean, it almost seems like you envy the battlers just because
    For the sake of the rhyme you put Joe envy instead of envy Joe… feel me?

I’ll set fire to their kicks, you’d think it was the new Game Of Thrones Adidas wear
    Wording again here… plus appear and wear doesn’t rhyme but I fuck w the concept.

Y’all gonna recognize a real Donna burial plot will be made especially for y’all next to Luke Perry
    Ok.

I’ll pop their virgin sisters cherries, get them pregnant even let the squad sample
    We all will play that good father role, send the kids through school like the Loughlin and Huffman scandal
    Not feeling this one man.

My goons come having the barrels “Burning For You” you’d think we were the Blue Oyster Cult
    Not bad.

Skurj.

ok.

I see where you are going conceptually… the punch just wasn’t MEAN

Ok personal… but execution hurt the impact.

Again, punch was a let down.

Ok.

eh.

Skurj, work on your punches man… your concepts are there but when it gets to the MEAT of it they just are light/let down.

v/Joe… yes, his wording/editing has always hindered him… but he gets the point is to hit your opponent and I think he did that the best here.

Battle Record
    31-1

v

quoting this strictly for wp/concept, the wording literally makes it seem like they both had their legs up not their ex's which makes this very gay. i did enjoy the concept though if it was worded properly

v

this is very forced/not gr8 but I'm quoting it for the wp attempt

overall this was rather close, sinning ur style is too stretched imo & a lot of ur concepts just seems so random/not very hard hitting. i would suggest making ur bars a bit more relevant and have harder connections. joe ur wording was questionable and halfway through ur concepts seemed to become a lot more forced, but u had some valid attempts and i didn't mind the bars i quoted concept wise. skurj you had clean wording and ur concepts were quite reasonable, a bit simple but you obviously get this.

v/ Skurj, more consistency and better wording. just understands what's going on here a bit more than the others imo. decent battle.

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Quote Originally Posted by Sinning View Post
    The concept is actually clever but the bar is SO stretched. Just take half of it out man.
    Lol this is the sinning I'm used to
    You gotta like cut half this shit, stop the filler rhymes and focus on executing your concepts. Cuz they're actually kind of interesting.
    Nope
    Haha. I laughed IRL on this. The avatar set up was enough for the bar to be cool. This is just creative.
    Nope
    BARS!

Don't get it don't vote!
    '
    1 cool bar, 2 cool concepts.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post

Nope
    Nope
    Nope
    DOesnt rhyme
    Nope
    Nope
    Usually like Joe's stuff. Liked nothing, here. All template punches on pretty weak or obscure concepts.

Sin aka AJ Da Menace

AJ!
    eh
    hey guys, my gun bar today will be about... *googles*.. the new zealand attack

vote sinning i cant believe it either

Battle Record
    2-2

Quote Originally Posted by Sinning View Post
    punchline doesnt really make sense, no real set up, flow and rhymes were on point tho
    simple but it works, much filler here
    not a bad punch, could have worded better
    funny
    this was bad

very lite
    BARS!

Don't get it don't vote!
    '
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post

worpplay is forced, punch wasnt bad tho
    not bad, neverland wordplay has been done before, think peter pan
    ok, best 1 so far
    i dont like this
    set up was looking good.. thanks for the headline news lol
    cool
    Sin aka AJ Da Menace

AJ!
    dope
    to soon
    what?
    tyreek a leek, put some respect on his name!, ok bar
    simple/lite
    lite
    bar of the battle goes to skurj, his opener was dope

best punches, this is hard to pick because the wording and delivery from joe boston may have been simple but they worked. where as sinning just had no real set ups. skurj had 1 haymaker and some lesser lite stuff.

sadly idk how to even vote on this 1. guess it just comes down to the more personal approach from skurj. i liked sins rhyme schemes and flow, i liked joes bostons original concepts for the most part. but i think skurj jusrt had the harder hitters.

V/ skurj
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6

taste noise dunnys lolol... magazine played as done not enuff of a flip imo

flare / flare used twice, no... soccer play in the setup ruined this before im even at the punch.. punch nah

game concept cool ish .. setups are horrific & really take away from the punch to me

my flow is like oceans? no... the punch is stupid

set-up played... punch nah

straight tie in here is very played.. not a fan of the punch

vs.

ehhh to big a reach for me, have to call it forced its not smooth enough

so played, i get that the doc is new but this is earllly days text wp

okay concept, set fire to their kicks is light

lol throwback, this was okay

through school? who is school? i dont get the drection here

okay song ref punch

vs

dece open on the np flip

okay.. more couldve been done to further develop this imo

okay personal & punch

dece relevant sports punch.. the wording left a lot to be desired

ehh

Okay site punch

I dunno this is a tough battle to vote on... Sin had the Cobra strike punch which was a cool concept but hes setups signle handidly ruin his verses for me... Tough call between JB & Skurj, i thik i have to go Skurj bcuz his opening wp was way better then JB's and Joe had a neverland / J reference ... yeah SKurj gets my vote

Vote - Skurj.
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic