User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 63

Thread: Week Two Mag: Milf Hunters Edition

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Week Two Mag: Milf Hunters Edition

http://i64.tinypic.com/jtko4o.png
    !!!!INTRO!!!!
    Sup you Fuck boy faggots! Its ya boy Spree with the Mag produced by myself, Clout, Ronin, And the Boy Blue Bayou! even though week 1 had two no shows( Fuck you @Meters @Jit Dillinger ) everything was pretty dope. Some suprise verses this week from the rising battlers. Week Two got some new battlers here at RB and trust me, More will be joining. I would like yall to go Peep/DROP A VOTE on the SOL on Netcees. Help our boys @Sharp Nine & @bleak as their league is in the semi finals. Two dope matches Blue Bayou Vs Resin M-I-C and Jabari Black Vs @RealBodySnatcher ... all four are dope and they need help gettin those closed. IF yall go vote on them and PM me the link to your vote I'll throw you 50 Front Lines Points towards rankings. We'll be getting that back in action/Updated this weekend. anyways go vote you Chuds. Lets get into this

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a9/d9...d53c58674b.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rAe3bcx.png
    [size=3]WEEK ONE[size]
    By Kill Spree

King Vs Skurj
    -This battle was meh... Skurj needs to shake rust. I think king dropped lazy. hard to find motivation against someone with no personals. King won this easy though. From what i skimmed skurj had a few cool ideas and some played stuff. Need to word your shit harsher. King... Fuck you

Ronin Vs Josh J
    -Well Josh dropped with a different format. If he could just structure his verse like everyone else that would be dope. Thanks in advance... anyways Ronin was Dq'd here for swaying in the chat. smh. Josh dropped some basic shit.. like that flat earth bar... Shits been done to death and yours was just too basic my friend. Come up with some harsh/witty/funny concepts. and make sure your set ups tie in with your punch. Ronin verse..

He Steve Harvey, his family fueding n not just a bit...
    Only time his mom use his full name is to say Joshua bitch.
    Ur wack af, Jesus Christ! Ur writing gimme nausea...
    Every verse we read is more boring than the Book of Joshua.

Dont fucking drop lazy shit then act like a faggot and sway because ppl voted against you. You are much better than what youve been dropping. STOP BEING A FUCKIN IDIOT AND FIND THE OLD YOU

FAGGOT

Heise Vs JEM
    -Heise dropped a cool verse.. felt he went easy.. he had a few nice lines. the coffee bar was creative as fuck. thought stand correct was nice as well. Jem your verse was nice i liked your concepts your first two bars were nice... that drugs inc could have been done a bit better tbh. still good idea sunpass was nice as well. closer was a miss for me. So this battle was really close... I wrote my predictions before doing the reviews like an idiot so dismind what I said about you Jem in the predictions. Exalted edged this battle here... Watch out for Jem tho that verse was nice

The Real Spit Vs Hello There
    - Cool battle. Hello had a few nice bars and some misses. Opener was aright his whistle bar was cool and fuckin week was nice only because its a current topic here with the RBG's... Spit Yoga flame was cool, that 2020 bar was fire imo and your misses were better than Hellos. Hello I did these reviews after writing predictions so disregard what I said if you want. this verse was much better than what ive recently read from you so props. Spit took this battle though. Props to both

NS Shine
    https://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFil...969/890132.jpg
    Dominate Vs Meters

Meters aka Miles

“Got to mid-tier then bounced” – that’s the accolades this fag has got
    Just ransomware n’stalled cuz it’s obv he couldn’t hack the comp
    This was fire.. Nice wordplay punch tied in nice
    I read his shit & it’s garbage, so seeing the rankings I’m NOT surprised
    They got Mete in the middle... and even that much props was a compromise
    this was cool
    Shoulda known his days were over. I’ll aim the toaster & remind a chump
    Meters gettin checked! - the machine’ll show ‘em his time is done
    Dope
    Weapon up, I'm lining scrubs. Even his better stuff was never tough
    & I got a 9mm to centimeter since he never quiiiiite could measure up
    this was cool to bit predictable though
    “Lemme try this thing again guys”… nahhhh homie fuck that rattle
    I really don’t care for Miles tone – he’s gettin stomped in a comeback battle
    cool..could be harsher
    Took advantage of his girls kindness. If they fuckin she just be faking smiles
    He can baaaarely give her an inch - she really don’t wanna be taking Miles
    Meh seemed lazy

Props though there were some bangers in there!

Fuck you @Meters

http://i.imgur.com/4oaZOPK.png
    http://branchesquarterly.com/394/592624.jpg
    By Blue Bayou

I think moving forward we should do a top 10 or top 15 tbh, now that there's 20+ ppl ... but for now this is last weeks:

“Got to mid-tier then bounced” – that’s the accolades this fag has got
    Just ransomware n’stalled cuz it’s obv he couldn’t hack the comp
    Shoulda known his days were over. I’ll aim the toaster & remind a chump
    Meters gettin checked! - the machine’ll show ‘em his time is done

Dominate vs. Meters

you better hope & practice. you're lame, don't even flex it's showing wackness.
    Bro you're confusing yoga flame for your expertise in throwing matches.
    Spit's back an I'm Savage. we'll Let the voters decide who's the baddest.
    & I'm up for reelection early, we don't need 2020 to see you're a faggot

Spit vs. Hello There

U don't hustle or move weight. Fr this punks fuckin lame
    Only time he takin pounds on the arm is playing the punch buggy game
    I'm giving cats flashbacks to my champ runs, settin the steez
    Ur giving cats flashbacks to when links were required to enter the league

King vs. Skurj.

So get your guns, clips.. Bloods, Crips.. if that's what it comes to..
    But this time when you hear a nigga whistle, you're getting fucked, too..

Hello There vs. Spit

Cell the crew, we hitting this bitch up with some killing combos
    Gun ring till the doc makes the cold call like unsolicited convos

JEM vs. Heise

Shit was truly outrageous! & none uv'ya concepts return high yields
    S'why it's JEM & the Holograms: the image they projected were from a light field

Heise vs. JEM

THROWBACK BATTLE
    SUMMER CLASSIC SEMI-FINAL

METASIN VS ORC

MetaSin

In bouts with elite, only the gullible doubt you get beat.
    I’d knock you out in my sleep, but to win you’re the one countin on sheep.
    Lack of prowess is key, and no-showin round 3 got some booze
    til he slipped in a mick-key n stole the win, when cats were drowsy n confused.
    I doubt he got the juice to stop me in time, while copyin lines
    He’ll meddle in this semi- and become a flipping machine… Optimus Prime.
    The broad I got is a dime, n the way I’m in her just makes her quiver
    While bitches ask what his dicks short for, n he wishes his name was Richard
    then goes WWE, n rumbles wit freaks he’s likely to rape
    til a heel flies to the face. No turnbuckle, they’re just trynna escape
    He strives to get change, but can’t- he would struggle to make a grand
    Won’t see the Paddy- cake in hand, til he’s rushing the bakers man
    This faggot is harmless; I voted: Neighbor and he acted retarded
    Which made him hate votes… and do the same in my battle with Karpis
    No way this faggots the hardest, due to the fact, he does dudes in the back
    And Gaelic ain’t just his heritage, it’s his main move in the sack
    Plus dude is so wack, I don’t know how he got In the crew
    Which begs the question…
    Who did ^that to get into dope? Hint: Nobody but you
    So act like they got your back and I’ll start laughin for real…
    since Irish History proves you suffer anytime there’s famine the field.
    He’ll bring some forced shit and get joked til he thinks to forfeit
    Cuz his best lines are like the moon, and the earth- they’re things that Or-bit
    So if this loser gets smug, I’d advise him to stop usin those drugs
    Coulda let the votes go til infinity and Beyond… woulda still ruined his Buzz…
    If he tries to accuse me of being played, I might be amused
    Since only one of us has a whole thread dedicated to old lines that we used.
    Cement blocks’ll get tied to this dude if ever I get jacked
    Treat u like a plate of ribs: those sticky fingers’ll get u a wet nap.
    This is your death sentence and that’s real; no stealth when I clap steel
    so the potato ain’t a silencer, it’s the Irish faggot’s request for a last meal
    for real.

VS.

Orc

was gonna flip a few Sin plays, but sumthn i learned is:
    metasin nameplays aint just old. theyre ancient enuff to star in his verses.
    dropping old wordplay made way to the hugest of facts,
    if i droppd a 'savior self' line they'd say i bit it. but, we just knew u were wack
    im just back from my work event, mannn what a day..
    Closest Meta gets to a Staff party.. is going out dressed as Gandalf the Gray.
    doggy. i get fresh w/ my shit- & it makes me mad when
    i'm going on crazy tangents, & this fags in the salon tryna pull crazy tan gents.
    see his last chick took their relationship & ripped it apart..
    her heart was eclipsed by his beats, & he beats it to total eclipse of the heart.
    ur the typa dude crooning at churches givin praise to the lord..
    ima rip out ya vocal chords. if ANYONE Inquire.. u can bet meta aint anymore.
    i go for da cranium, plus this peer is a flamer..
    if YOUR body's a Temple. then one strong hit to it & ya lifes in serious danger
    u got girl problems. i laugh at anyone who thinks ur killin this forum,
    all ya relationships met a Shallow end.. mainly cuz u were too hideous for them
    ima win THIS. then roll thru cuz noone will hate this hot shit,
    as for u? u'll be in the corner making faces like asian kids creating watches.
    ya verses got carpenter swag. ur the worst with frees bitch..
    listen. i peeped ya concepts & Sawdust so much i thought u worked with Jesus
    meta. dont. get. women. they dont like u yo, straight up
    u talkin about Pussy Walls? must be all the gay shit you writing on Facebook.
    all u old heads dickride each other. ur just the same, damn
    u fucking luvvv butler. no mafia ties but u're looking more & more like a Maid man
    dog. i blazed almostillnik-a cuz im droppin shit better,
    congrats man. u made the semi's cuz Oneduh didnt think u warranted effort.
    now. if u slip up slightly, it'll almost repeat ya past..
    u ain't gotta Miss by a mile. ur last one flew thousands of those to leave ya ass
    my verse>urs. &calefactions girl left him so now hes straight broke
    this match will show cale doesn't ONLY deliver pizza, he can also deliver hate votes

METASIN MOVED ON TO CHAMP THE TOURNEY

http://i.imgur.com/mXX3fa9.png
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6uOtMThgOo4QU/giphy.gif
    By:Clout
    Kill Spree
    Ronin

Know P Vs Blas
    Know P is a very capable veteran. There isn't much you can flip on him that hasn't been seen. This is a tough debut for Young Blas. Know P has beaten some of the best and even in defeat? He gave them a hell of a time. He utilizes wordplay with some savy "eat a dick and do my laundry white boy" gibe. He's tall and going for it all! Blas is a newcomer most likely and alias though. I seen his battle in SOL against Shia Labouf. He has a good grasp on the fundamentals of being a certified asshole. I like what i saw in his battle. Nothing awe-inspiring but the lad is consistent. He utilizes some wordplays and name flips. This should be a good battle as long as Know P isn't too rusty. Will blas conquer this 6'6 giant? Tune in on the next episode of dragonball z!!!!

I agree with you Clout about Knowp but as of recent hes dropped some trash. Now i havent done my homework on Blas so I dont have much to say here about dude...From what youve said he maybe an alias who needs to shake some rust, or he actually may be a new cat lookin to drop bars. either way I hope he brings some heat here. If knowP shows I know he'll need to shake some rust but I hope he sticks around. Dude held the FL belt for like 16 str8 battles or some shit like that not to long ago so we'll see what happen. I got knowP edging this IF HE SHOWS

60/40 for Blas he's been active
    60/40 For KnowP

Plot vs Barcotic

Plot is average at best from my recollection. Has a hard time making it to his battles as well. Boy sooooo late he never gets a period. He is a solid battler though, so don't sleep on him! But Can The Canadian Mauler Conquer this evil Plot? Will he silence the haters like a true hero of the leaf can only do?!?! The Wordplay savant, The Lawn Don who blasts the long jawn will he Topple this obstacle? Tune in at the Same bat time & same bat channel.

I've battled Plot on NC...tbh I thought I won but what ever. went the other way. Hes allot like me how he can drop bars that miss with 1 or two dope bars. his wording is a bit better. If he brings some fresh concepts and words them harsh he'll be a threat. To beat Barc you got to be real witty and personal with him. Barc can do any style so who knows what he'll bring this week. I think he's just returning after losing to me in a Pic battle(no big deal), his wordplay is crazy and gets allot of hate for it but those same ppl hating dont really battle. But I gotta go with Barcotic here

70/30 Bartholomew
    80/20 Cot

Dominate Vs The Real Spit

The Renown Brother from Down under goes head to head with the West coast Death stroke. Both do wordplays but Dom has the higher aptitude for it in my eyes. Spit is capable of defeating the Kangaroo Danger Dude. Dominate really makes use of wordplay in every sense of the double meaning its meant to have. His verse this past week was fire. Spit had some iffy lines in his but some fire ones too. But i think battling dom, will bring the hunger out for spit. This is a hell of a match up. Get your thesaurus's, dictionaries and pocket protectors ready y'all. This will be a Barn burner. Can i get a Kowabonga Yall?

So I'm lookin forward to this. though last weeks verse was the only thing ive seen from him I've seen Spit b attle a few times. Think I've battled him once...Dudes got bars I hope Dom brings flames though. Hope you both go a few more than the min bar limit to. Once thing I will say is spit has little rust to shake. seems he ghosts for awhile and comes back and will drop a verse that some bars make you say wow. So since I'm not to familiar with I think Spit takes this

60/40 DOM
    60/40 Spit

Exalted Vs Grimmzreaper

Exalted The Sultan is Infiltrate? Man U must be lactose intolerant by now with all the late edit DQ - no dairy queen, u been getting. But jokes aside this guy is too creative. It sometimes hinders his own wording. But when he is on? Man is he hard to beat. He puts the capital N in nerd with his witty flips. Grimmzreaper has been a journeyman, he has experience. If he has improved on his concepts and execution. He can make this a good battle. Stay away from using the filler Slim Grim

So I fuck with Grimm. He drops dope punches..he refuses to change his style and dumb his bars down but thats him. Hes got wordplay tied into his personals. Can drop some cut throat punches. Exalted the homie has come a long way. Hes dope. Hes got wordplay, Wit, Harsh wording. I think he takes this easy. Grimm seems to be rushing his verses as of late as well if he takes his time does his homework we could see an upset. But as of now I got Ex Taking this

70/30 INF
    80/20 Ex

Artificial Vs Blue bayou

Artifical The official Pistol is a vet he's been around. He is capable of pulling off the upset. He has the wit & the grit to slip & stick. But he might be rusty he's been away for some time. I always like what i saw he kept it witty, clean but simple enough for most voters to catch. Now, Blue Hadouken Bayou doesn't play around. He's a Wordplay Contortionist, he has been battling and going strong. The Maple Leaf Cable Thief in Quavo Briefs is not one to mess with. He will diss your Johnny hancock as if you can control the genetics passed down from the Loins of ur Paternal Ancestors. The Gay-Jizz Great Whiz is here to Slay shit. Tune in or......ur just not cool man.

So Clout may not know this but Artificial is Ronin. idk why he signed out the league under ronin and in with this but allot of us know this alias....Anyways Ronin use to drop some good stuff as of late he seems lazy. dropping trash tbh. If he can take his time get back into old useless groove we could have battle of the week here... I think he's just going to be out matched here from what hes been posting. Blue has millions of bars. all dope ideas executed well. this guy was in the finals last season he just dropped a fire verse against Resin over in sharps SOL League Semi Finals on Netcees. Tbh I got blue easily but dont sleep on ronin because he could bring some dope shit.

70/30 Blue
    90/10 Blue

JEM vs Hello There

JEM use to be boston and he stepped his shit up. I was thoroughly impressed by his verse. He really, really stepped it up. His verse last week vs Exalted was a solid showing. JEM With PEN is going to attempt to destroy any trace of The number one asshole on RB. The Man who makes even barcotic look like a care bear. Hello there Who sits in a Yellow Chair will kick your puppy in the balls and laugh. The man has no soul even gingers are awed by him. Hello there needs to vary his attack and add more depth to his punchlines. He has the Harshness down, it just needs clever wording to make it a little more witty. These both will show up and show out.

So these two are rising battlers. Though JEM aka Boston should be miles above the skill hes at since hes been in the past 3 seasons. He's slowly getting better I just think he needs to focus more bring fresher concepts and he'll be dope. Hello there is hit or miss for me. He'll drop some bars that make you never want to read a battle again then drop something that'll have you want to punch his opponent in the face for taking such evil. I think Hello has a hard time grasping some of others bars as you can read in his votes but he seems to be getting over that. His cypher verse and verse last week was waaay better than the trash he dropped last season. So I hope both bring the heat this week and prove the other leaguers that they here to fuck your wives/sisters.

50/50 im looking forward to this one.
    50/50 Idk bros

Iontech vs Ryno

IONTECH the millennial Sex toy is coming to poach Ryno The opposite of Albino. Can he do it? He has the Surprise element with no one really knowing who this being of possible epic writer. Ryno The Non Albino from the dark abyss is on a roll. He has the wording to be unnerving. The Punches to have u needing crutches. The conceptual cadence of a choir boy. He has slugged it out with the best. He had a great run in the SOL. His verses were very very consistent. Iontech with the iron specs is coming to take your lunch money BAsh with the thrash. But can he do it RB? Can the Millienial Sex toy Iontech overcome the dark man with a smart plan who lets a Harp blam... Find out this week!!

TBH no clue who tech is. And I cant beat Bash even though one of our last battles was robbery. so Bash takes this. good luck Tech

70/30 BAsh aka Ryno
    Bash 90/10

Clout vs SoiceyrichG

SoiceyRIch G the Hickey With the Blickey Is coming in to make a name for himself. He is unknown and probably a vet under an alias. For my sake i fucking hope not! Clout the towering Water Spout is returning from a hiatus. Just to be laughed at as he attempts to convert his text into english yet again. Clout has battle some of RBs well known talent pool. He comes with wordplay, Manners thatd make your grandmother blush, and ettiquet that makes rudeness sweat. The Compliant Giant will try to continue his winning ways in this battle. Can he do it and make Odin do the harlem shake in Valhala? or Will SoIceyRichG Dick kick to inhibit the Fridgid pimpin? Tune in for it all on WEEK 2 OF THE LLL!!!!!!!!!!!

U kidding me? im a get the shit kicked out of me.

Soooo IDK who rich is... so looking forward to seeing what he brings to the table. Clout is rusty, but hes always had wit to his bars. needs to be a bit harsher but tbh I consider him one of the top dudes. if he would just focus on writing bars and stick around he could champ. But I got him taking this based off facts I got no idea who soucy rich is

90/10 Clout

King vs Josh S.
    King of the Ring Who can make canaries Sing Is going to try and dismantle Josh The Boss. Josh is dated/rusty. He needs to stop the 3 line style. If he can adapt and conform to the 2 line short bar style here. He will do well, i think king might be a bit too much too soon. My Short baby Brother from the cooler mother is not taking any prisoners. Seriously his apartments the size of a prison cell like cmon? who can he keep in there sheesh. King is just way to polished being the last season champ he is a favorite to take it all. Josh stay away from the common name flips and come with fresh angles. Make sure to make every word count and not be there just to rhyme. Focus on make the concept work. You can do it!!!!!

The defending season Champ king is at his finest right now. Hes been dropping fire as of late. TBH I didnt catch his battle last week. nor did I catch Josh's so my word is useless right now. But Josh needs to bring all haymakers and personals on king if he wants to win. King hardly uses wordplay and manages to destroy anyone in his path with his clever/personal punches so that being said I got King taking this

80/20 King
    90/10 King

Joe The God Boston Vs Sinning vs Skurj
    OH BABY! Joe the god boston The Balding ginger with Calming Vigor is coming to humiliate those who stand before him. From the mean streets of the old people Burbs of Boston City. He is coming to command respect. He has battle literally everyone except me a million times. He has wordplay and current event punches. He has the most experience out of these 3. I think if he is still the Joe who graced Netcees with epicness then he's hard to beat. Sinning aka sinacog Been a dog Has literally no chance of winning. He writes to abstract and tries to hard to rhyme multies. Now if he just stops trying to focus on rhyme schemes and more so on punching. He might be able to surpise some of us. SKurj The Purge has some potential to go toe to toe with Joe. He better do his homework and dial it in. Lets make this and unclean "fuck you die slow" Slug fest.

So Joe been gone for a min. Prolly needs to shake rust but his biggest problem for years now and wont listen to anyones feedback is his wording. maybe since hes been doing audios his wording has cleaned up? IDK we'll have to see. I didnt get a chance to peep Skurj's battle last week but remember him battling Broke lesnar seasons ago and he was pretty good then. Sinning isnt good. I dont see him winning a battle in this league. ever. So i gotta edge this to joe

60/40 Joe
    70/30 between Joe/Skurj

http://i.imgur.com/GsyxT7m.png
    https://media.giphy.com/media/GQKDaashYn93W/giphy.gif

WTF@ Amen
    WTF@ @Resin M-I-C Returning
    WTF@ @Ronin swaying getting DQ'd signin out then back in under his alias we all know?
    WTF@ Me checking in only to find theres new mods and they running shit!
    WTF@ RB and NC Helping eachother
    WTF@ Me and Ronin actually working together on a Mag
    WTF@ AB Going to the Raiders
    WTF@ Raiders fans actually thinking they'll win more than 3 games LMAO
    WTF@ @Joe Boston & @KnowP Coming out the senior home to text battle again
    WTF@ @Amen
    WTF@ @Barcotic @Zunto Beefing but cant set the battle. smh
    WTF@ @bleak In the Cypher but wont battle here
    WTF@ @RealBodySnatcher not battling here either? You Body Snatch!

[b!!!OUTRO!!![/b]
    Props to all yall. We bringin back text one week at a time. Again big shout to Sharp Nine for helping out. we gon do the same for you my dude. Get over to NC and VOTE YALL HELP SHARP AND BLEAK GET THEIR LEAGUE MOVING. the last two battles are fire so you wont be disapointed. Anyways lets have no NS's this week. Everyone hit up that Spit Roast to. And watch for the Frontlines some big thing will be changing in that shit hole.
    Peace

Resin Vs Blue bayou, and Jabari black vs Bodysnatcher

/\ hyper linked for yall to vote on!
    lets get the SOL battles voted on for @Sharp Nine he and bleak worked hard guys show love!!

https://youtu.be/TuqVNN13z_A
    https://spoonuniversity.com/wp-conte.../jlo-giphy.gif
    https://media1.tenor.com/images/aedf...itemid=8068382
    https://media.giphy.com/media/4Fqb8UXOymwU/giphy.gif
    https://media.giphy.com/media/2CL7n9bgs2OhG/giphy.gif
    Last edited by Clout; March 11th, 2019 at 09:40 PM

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Week Two Mag: Milf Hunters Edition

ROAST CYPHER WINNER
    BY: Blue Bayou

Solid participation for the first Roast of the season. Some funny concepts and punches thrown for sure, but the overallwinner of the Week 1 Roast is…………………….PLETHORA.

Pleth’s 12 was the best balance of creativity, wit and humour imo. It came down to Pleth and Exalted, and while Heise put up a good fight - Red Shirt, Hat, Fields and the King personal took it for him.

Pleth’s 12:
    that hairline fading bruh, it turns ur girl off at night
    she rather not Mount Baldy, but tell this nigga to take a hike
    bet when shit go down, ur friend'll cower & ball up quick
    see dude in the Red Shirt Running Back like he wanted a full scholarship
    i took a hiatus so y'all can grow, but didn't mean ur nose
    was Gonzo long, this character decided to meme that pose
    King owned u in LLL, two 40 line verses got u in the worst way
    such a gap when u go mano a mano, never had to take this pic in the first place
    y'all look like the products of incest. plus the whole scenery campy
    idk what's more offensive.. the Hat,Fields or knowing ur from an inbred family
    cowboy in ur avy & ur brother rockin' a brim made it Apparent..
    if a rubber hat signifys outlaw, then the lack of one makes him your in-law by marriage

Other Stand-Outs from the Roast:

Wow. These guys are somethin'... That's code for, "These bi's are humpin'"..
    And we all know Jake pitched the tent, but Heath did the fuckin'..
    -Hello There
    Ur boy got the hots, like: "BB I love ur Pronounced Jaw" it's sickening.
    He just trying to see if u can pronounce jaw with dick in it.
    -Bleak
    hair gel and cowboy hats must be their fetish, but here that gay shit dont fly
    Why the fuck does one look like cotton eye joe and the other cotton mouth dry?
    - Joe Boston
    from bad to worse text battling went to ur head w/o need or care
    NC or RB: you've held back growth on both sides longer than ur receding hair
    this seems wrong. ya love to eat dogs ass but don't like to boast
    and unlike the saying he Holds Shades over the area where son shines the most
    - Exalted
    speakin of bats, ur right Pleth...but in a Way 'n Manner , baldness causes problems with the ego
    and judging by that arc...ummmmm, that hairlines this close to signaling Gotham needs its hero
    -GrimmReaperZ

***Sidenote, @Meks critique of my Spit verse is officially a fucking joke now. That was some god awful stretched bullshit. With a 2002 "you’re t shirt is tighter then your bars" statement punch lmao, foh. You're terrible.

Post reserved for @Ronin s Predictions

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Dooope mag. props. I liked the double predictions.

also props on getting it posted quick.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

"hardly uses wordplay"

..josh bout to get hit with ALL the wordplay now. just coz lol
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Dope mag. I fks w/ the dbl prediction too

Kangaroo Danger Dude
    Awards LLL HOF LLL Champion

Great job guys.

Props on the cross-site promotions too. Honestly I think RB and NC will both benefit hugely from this cooperation.

Also, LMAO @ the titles Clout is handing out. I might put Kangaroo Danger Dude as a user title.
    Last edited by Dominate; March 11th, 2019 at 08:27 PM

This content is really neat

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

fire mag

predictions were dope too
    just back from losing a pic battle tho? no, try again
    & knowp is black @Clout

enjoyed the read, fellas
    everythings coming together

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
    Great job guys.

Props on the cross-site promotions too. Honestly I think RB and NC will both benefit hugely from this cooperation.
    bet

#NBLLL

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Rapcees?
    Netbattles?

...We'll work out the details.

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    fire mag

predictions were dope too
    just back from losing a pic battle tho? no, try again
    & knowp is black @Clout

enjoyed the read, fellas
    everythings coming together

- - - Updated - - -

bet

#NBLLL
    But you lost.... nvm good to see you back in the league

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Great job boys!

Some intriguing battles this week... I did the 1-0 ranked battles randomly to be fair so I'm looking forward to Dom vs. Spit already in week 2

Reminder, contendership battles start next week!!!

- - - Updated - - -
    @Kill Spree you forgot to add the Week One Roast summary I did

ADD....THAT...SHITT
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    But you lost.... nvm good to see you back in the league
    i was 7-1.. &'ve battled since
    thats all i was saying

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
    Great job boys!

Some intriguing battles this week... I did the 1-0 ranked battles randomly to be fair so I'm looking forward to Dom vs. Spit already in week 2

Reminder, contendership battles start next week!!!

- - - Updated - - -
    @Kill Spree you forgot to add the Week One Roast summary I did

ADD....THAT...SHITT
    Oh my fuck! Hold up

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    i was 7-1.. &'ve battled since
    thats all i was saying
    Ok monster man

Battle Record
    151-13

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Ok monster man
    jus didnt wana be the 'fresh off a loss to kill spree' guy if it wasnt true lmao

mb