User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: NC 1-2 League Sign Ups

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

NC 1-2 League Sign Ups

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139799

if you registered Go Sign up. If not go register and sign up

Get your boxing gloves ready

IN
    1. Blue Bayou
    2. Dyno
    3. Infiltrate
    4. Flow
    5. Blas

Want to get this started Monday 7th March

OK signs up are now open for a new 1-2 season. We will be making a few lime twists to keep this shit fresh this season which I have detailed below, any willing contributors can give me a shout.

LR Mini League
    I am sure the majority will remember the Lightning Round Zelph included in last season, but for those that dont… Same rules apply as a standard 1-2 however you have twenty four hours to drop your bars. Furthermore the LR champ matches will come with a Lime twist themselves…

*Please note that the LR is seperate from the regular scoring an is a league within a league*

LR Mini League Champ Match
    The champ matches will be 24 hour cypher style unlimited bar slug fests where rebuttals are allowed (there will be no double posting). This is a chance for two bar machines to go head to head and throw blow after blow for all our entertainment, using the bars before them as a jumping point. This could be the first time rebuttals work in practice! Champ matches every fortnight so not to take away from the main event. Contendership starting from week 3.

Guest Mag Contributors
    I will run the mags with all the expected additions however each week we will have a different active netcee heavily involved in its creation. I am hoping this will allow for fresh content and different approaches, however it also gives a chance to send some shout outs, throw some shade and stir that pot up, I have spoken to a number of people that came to mind off the top of my head and have filled half the season already but anyone else who would like to get involved let me know.

Video Breakdowns
    Each week we will also have a video breakdown going into the nitty gritty on all the bars you lovely gents have spent your minutes writing, given the guy who is running this part I am sure some will be left feeling salty and it will add to the dramas.

Punch of the Season Award
    Finally another chance to get an accomplishment here. Throughout play offs we will offer you all a chance to send us what you felt was your best bar of the season. We will have a vote with mods and mag contributors taking an active role (if need be) to crown the punch of the season.

Side notes
    The 1-2 isnt supposed to be too much energy so I wont be running cyphers and all that every week, if you want extra things then join the lightning round mini league.

NO SHOWS will be judged harshly and if you no show twice on the bounce you are out. End. Finito. Its a bar a week ffs.

Contendership battles set from week 3 for both regular and LR.

First matches will be set Monday.
    Mags Tuesday
    Bars due Thursday.

LR Mini league requires seperate sign in. I'll post a sign up thread shortly in the 1-2.

You all know the score. Get on it.

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Re: NC 1-2 League Sign Ups

Good plug
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

just signed up
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    just signed up
    Dope!

If y’all have trouble registering PM myself or @Sharp Nine
    We’ll fix things