lmao
    SoiceyrichG vs SohealthyTreebarc
    3TC

you look depressed as fuck in video mags, your fate is unfurled
    I knew cameras add 10 lbs, didn't know it could add the weight of the world

Aero the Black Pegasus

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: Don’t tell me you’re a bigger bitch than your mother

Man this dude is supposed to be some hall of fame fucking legend. You got all theses badges and shit like it’s ps4 and you a bitch this shit is so funny for real for real. Battle me next week in the league what you don’t want the win? Tell them to set it up. They ain’t gonna say no to you is they. You ain’t gonn be wasting lines if it’s in the league right? You gonna get another badge if you make it all the way to the championship finals of the league right? So why wouldn’t you want a win

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hello there View Post
    Jesssus.

This dude is like May. Came in hard AF, went out like a little girl.

"Barcotic, you're a fucking bitch. If we were in the hood and drinkin' the sizzurp and you said that shit, no one would think about anything but your big, meaty cock head. You're a faggot!

Hey, hey Kill Spree. You're so nice man. You're so beautiful. I love you so much. Can you help me out? I just wanna knife this nigga and I'll suck yo dick for it."

Idk what I found here but there's no accident it's three pages long with like 14 people in it. It's a train wreck.
    Word at least I brought it here. He was trying to do this shit all around the league @ing me and shit that’s why I challenged him

I’ll be down to do it with you!

Battle Record
    22-3

SIgn back in or it can't happen, sadly.
    3TC

you look depressed as fuck in video mags, your fate is unfurled
    I knew cameras add 10 lbs, didn't know it could add the weight of the world

Aero the Black Pegasus

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by hello there View Post
    Jesssus.

This dude is like May. Came in hard AF, went out like a little girl.

"Barcotic, you're a fucking bitch. If we were in the hood and drinkin' the sizzurp and you said that shit, no one would think about anything but your big, meaty cock head. You're a faggot!

Hey, hey Kill Spree. You're so nice man. You're so beautiful. I love you so much. Can you help me out? I just wanna knife this nigga and I'll suck yo dick for it."

Idk what I found here but there's no accident it's three pages long with like 14 people in it. It's a train wreck.
    Hahaha this was gold

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SoIceyRichG View Post
    Man this dude is supposed to be some hall of fame fucking legend. You got all theses badges and shit like it’s ps4 and you a bitch this shit is so funny for real for real. Battle me next week in the league what you don’t want the win? Tell them to set it up. They ain’t gonna say no to you is they. You ain’t gonn be wasting lines if it’s in the league right? You gonna get another badge if you make it all the way to the championship finals of the league right? So why wouldn’t you want a win

- - - Updated - - -

Word at least I brought it here. He was trying to do this shit all around the league @ing me and shit that’s why I challenged him
    I'm officially saying no

LLL reg battles are being set at random based on records and seeding

If barc agrees to a Spotlight then np, but he won't so this is moot
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
    Hahaha this was gold

- - - Updated - - -

I'm officially saying no

LLL reg battles are being set at random based on records and seeding

If barc agrees to a Spotlight then np, but he won't so this is moot
    u kno me, idc but def NOT a spotlight... we'd eclipse the time when spitacular spotlighted vs dadiator lmao not.a good look

so unless its set up randomly, i prefer to just get whoever i get

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    u kno me, idc but def NOT a spotlight... we'd eclipse the time when spitacular spotlighted vs dadiator lmao not.a good look

so unless its set up randomly, i prefer to just get whoever i get
    for sure, the records dont make sense so its not happening
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Ok fine then. But no I don’t wanna join the league i don’t wanna wait a whole week just to lose. @Deal Doe we can battle if you want due this weekend

Also I don’t hunk that dude did a good impression of me lol. I get that he was trying to be cringe on purpose, but the way he sounded typing shit like “syzurb” like that’s exactly how I picture some of you guys talking lol. Trying to sound like a rapper and shit lol. Saying bars about genetics chemistry and shit lol. Like idk even know if you bar is even factual enough to hit hard I did not take any classes on genetics in college lmao

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Ok fine then. But no I don’t wanna join the league i don’t wanna wait a whole week just to lose. @Deal Doe we can battle if you want due this weekend

Also I don’t hunk that dude did a good impression of me lol. I get that he was trying to be cringe on purpose, but the way he sounded typing shit like “syzurb” like that’s exactly how I picture some of you guys talking lol. Trying to sound like a rapper and shit lol. Saying bars about genetics chemistry and shit lol. Like idk even know if you bar is even factual enough to hit hard I did not take any classes on genetics in college lmao
    I’m going to get something going in the front lines today so we can get contenders and a champ here crowned. You interested in that?

We talking about battle rapping and this Biggs talkin chemistry and niggas are all like “nice lolz!” This site is funny

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    I’m going to get something going in the front lines today so we can get contenders and a champ here crowned. You interested in that?
    Sure I’ll be on a little later sometime after lunch

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

We talking about battle rapping and this Biggs talkin chemistry and niggas are all like “nice lolz!” This site is funny

- - - Updated - - -

Sure I’ll be on a little later sometime after lunch
    I’m think a key tourney idea just here. Pretty much same rules as the RB key tourney with 24hrs dead line for verse then another 24hr deadline for voting. Since it’s slow. It’s slow everywhere really