Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: Medals tho???

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Re: Medals tho???

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    yea its been forever. just came back during the last season of LLL. u making a comeback too?
    I have no idea. Haven't written shit since '12. Yea it's been some time since. Anyway, stay a while, I just might.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by #PrimeTime View Post
    I have no idea. Haven't written shit since '12. Yea it's been some time since. Anyway, stay a while, I just might.
    Yooooo what’s good

Stranger

primetime has a wrestling avy, cool already.

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Yooooo what’s good
    How you been

sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Stranger

this new accomp system i developed is better than the medals any way.

before we had to muck around with profilefields and hard code them in, it's just getting the admins used to using the new way it's a lot easier than before.

you had to understand a little about code to use the old system.

I always been a fan of the medals though because it's better than just text if you have a nice looking trophy.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by #PrimeTime View Post
    How you been
    Well man. Very busy and well yourself?

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Well man. Very busy and well yourself?
    Well I found myself back here, so I'm good.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

So I think it's sounding like the consensus is to dump them.
    @$pitacular1 @Lay Doubt

What do u think of the medals ? Keep or get rid of them and just do the accomps list?
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    So I think it's sounding like the consensus is to dump them.
    @$pitacular1 @Lay Doubt

What do u think of the medals ? Keep or get rid of them and just do the accomps list?
    You forgot the period when tagging me but I just randomly stumbled across this.

I think the medals look stupid personally. You can’t even tell what’s what anyways. Accomp list is good.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    86-54

Cos it pointless

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

The medals were never a good look, though if you hover over them you can find out what they were issued for (I think?)

Stranger

yea that was just in the alt tag of the image

This was always what we wanted to do with a seperate collumn for awards and champed.

this new system makes it easier for admins to add the accomps you don't have to know about code to add them which is cool.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

I like being told how much better I was than other people twice when I look at my sidebar though..
    カミノコトバ

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    I like being told how much better I was than other people twice when I look at my sidebar though..
    you could live without that duck medal though LOL.

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

I stick by my original opinion. Only big 32 man tourney winners, season champs (lol @ u kill spree such a douche to think I would want that just cuz I got one, a lot of other ppl got one or two as well.)

I'm saying u should only get a medal if u win something big that deserves a medal. Other than that just have a champed and accomplishments list.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
    The medals were never a good look, though if you hover over them you can find out what they were issued for (I think?)
    Nah they quit doing that. Lazy
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.