User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: LLL Week 3 Contendership: Dominate (2-0) vs. Exalted (2-0) DOMINATE WINS

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

LLL Week 3 Contendership: Dominate (2-0) vs. Exalted (2-0) DOMINATE WINS

verses due: Thursday 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 14 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 24 Lines

Extension: Up to opponent IF verse completed & posted/sent. Otherwise at the Moderators discretion.

VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY NIGHT/MONDAY MORNING
    BATTLES SET SHORTLY AFTER!

2 No-Shows = Season Ban

NO BITING OR RECYCLING!!!!
    Biting results in a SEASON BAN
    Recycle Once = DQ
    RECYCLE TWICE = BANNED FOR SEASON

Edits:
    First Person can't edit after second person posts their verse
    Second person can't edit after first vote

CHECKS,VERSES VOTES ONLY IN BATTLE THREADS!!!!!
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Kangaroo Danger Dude
    Awards LLL HOF LLL Champion

Re: LLL Week 3 Contendership: Dominate (2-0) vs. Exalted (2-0)

Check. Good luck.

I'm gonna aim for 16.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Exalted.'s Avatar

Ok. 14 most likely...

Kangaroo Danger Dude
    Awards LLL HOF LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Exalted interview in mag
    What would you like to see change if theres anything?

One small change is maybe set lower minumum lines to 10.

In the seasons first contenders match against Dominate Whats your strategy going into this battle?

My strategy is try to use personal angles and plays that haven't been used on Dom before - that requires some studying on my part.

Exalted aka Heise aka Infiltrate

Watch this pussy step & get beaten. Never flames - at best he’s just decent
    Ain’t gonna see Hei burn Nate - 1 punch & he won’t wake up til the end of the season
    It’s head shots only if he gettin pics - girl made sure to frame it just right
    She’ll avoid showing Exercise cuz its clear she’s never done that a day in her life
    Tell this coward to bar up for once. Least lines every week - I’ve seen enough of it
    By going the miniskirts around the fact he’s a pussy w/ barely enough material to even cover it
    “I’ll study Dom’s life to find new personals”… My god. Are you hearing these words?!
    I considered Hypothetic before… Now I KNOW that that theory’s confirmed
    Idc if you rifle through my history. When I bring my rifle through, ur history
    & why the fuck would u have pried in that? Is what I'd ask about ur lines & sense of dignity
    He ain't shit to me. Fuck those tactics. You'll see this faggot get slugged
    Doesn't matter what strategy Infusing. Docs'll have an IV doin that w/ his blood
    I’ll run at his crew w/ the 9 & snub. Pick a few... their time is done
    Start the kill count. Then let fly w/ the machine and have the autopilot up
    No-one believes ur job’s important or that you'll win - u ain't a threat dork
    You’re a secretariat best... & only thing you’re beating here is a dead horse
    Last edited by Dominate; March 21st, 2019 at 11:29 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title! Exalted.'s Avatar

Dom aka Aussie Teacher

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
    I could put up half the lines & still make it clear I’m gettin the win…
    Post-tenancy evictor - I’ll make sure this boarder ain’t at home here ever again
    Longbars in ur DNA, clown. This ain't HF dont let that faggot shit out
    Unimpressed how a stretch for spit got off the ground & not sucked back in ya mouth
    Fist Fight at school! For talent day teach we can throw some jabs
    Don't need votes in class.. knockin u to next week REALLY give em a Show of Hands
    My fists home at last. U'll catch a blow to the head in the worst way
    Irony: him wakin up w/ Adelaide Response as they ask... 'What's your Birthplace?'
    Picture Prom Night Dom's like a Fez: sloppy dressed awkward mess
    Shiiit.. even the IDEA of bringing his date Neurosis crippled him with chronic stress
    Your marriage neeeeds to recoup. Divorce cuz MY D she will choose
    Think DBZ: 'Permanent Breakup once i'm inside your Boo' like Vegito defused
    Texted long as christ. On any site none uvya played shit was winning
    Anno Domini system to date hasn't worked - we could start count since ur beginnings
    Homo took it up the ass, split bodyparts but don't know the gym
    & Back in the day? yeaaa DOMS left sore...from being 'Bent Over for Rows' of men
    The mag hyped em out respect, my blade give cords new sound effects
    Doubt I'll fret....'Blues style of playing UP' leave blood when metal slides down ya neck
    Last edited by Exalted.; March 22nd, 2019 at 03:18 AM Reason: Typo - word swap

Battle Record
    22-3

Ain’t gonna see Hei burn Nate - 1 punch & he won’t wake up til the end of the season

Nice, your really good at wordplay & not making it awkward.

She’ll avoid showing Exercise cuz its clear she’s never done that a day in her life

lol, this was cool. This was worded really well

Tell this coward to bar up for once. Least lines every week - I’ve seen enough of it
    By going the miniskirts around the fact he’s a pussy w/ barely enough material to even cover it

personal dig here, solid punch A bit wordy though for me.

“I’ll study Dom’s life to find new personals”… My god. Are you hearing these words?!

lol flipping more of his own statements, good shot here.

& why the fuck would u have pried in that? Is what I'd ask about ur lines & sense of dignity

Fire, this was tough

Doesn't matter what strategy Infusing. Docs'll have an IV doin that w/ his blood

Cool here a solid jab

Not bad here, but nothing major

Fire, Secretary-at/Secretariat the famous tripple crown winning horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Exalted. View Post
    Dom aka Aussie Teacher

Unimpressed how a stretch for spit got off the ground & not sucked back in ya mouth

This is cool, reminds me of big daddy where julian does the lugi yoyo. It just reads funny to me "Unimpressed how a stretch for spit" sounds forced to make the bar work. But its not a bad bar at all

Don't need votes in class.. knockin u to next week REALLY give em a Show of Hands

I liked this one, good shit.

Irony: him wakin up w/ Adelaide Response as they ask... 'What's your Birthplace?'

dope wordplay adelaide/A-Delayed, its not very scathing albeit witty just not Harsh.

Shiiit.. even the IDEA of bringing his date Neurosis crippled him with chronic stress

Bringing his Date No roses/Neurosis This was slick. Solid work here. To me this is a FIRE line.

LMAO, nice.

Anno Domini system to date hasn't worked - we could start count since ur beginnings

Think you tried too hard here. I've notice you tend to word your bars awkwardly; when you go overboard with being creative.

& Back in the day? yeaaa DOMS left sore...from being 'Bent Over for Rows' of men

This was cool, i liked this one.

Doubt I'll fret....'Blues style of playing UP' leave blood when metal slides down ya neck
    This one's cool.

Exalted is super creative but it seems to hinder him at times. He goes overboard with some of his concepts & his wording suffers from it. That one Longbar punch, i don't like how you worded the start of the actual punch. You had a very good verse. I just think dom had harder shots & didn't have any real misses. He would have a hard shot with alot of Jabs. Where you had a miss or two and some jabs with a Hard shot. But i really dug that DBZ line, the bent over rows line, Neurosis line, even ur closer was ok to me. Dom had dead horse, HIbernate, Pride, Exercise, Skirting around the others i didnt quote were jabs the infusing line was like Ex's closer to me a solid jab.

I got dom taking this one in a good battle.

v/Dom
    3TC

you look depressed as fuck in video mags, your fate is unfurled
    I knew cameras add 10 lbs, didn't know it could add the weight of the world

Aero the Black Pegasus

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: LLL Week 3 Contendership: Dominate (2-0) vs. Exalted (2-0) OPEN 4 VOTES

Dominate:
    Opener- nice nameplay. But fyi, RB hates on "half" nameplays.. All of a sudden..randomly.. For some reason. This was good tho
    Miniskirts- nice
    Hypothetic- i fk w it
    History- setup was fire.
    Autopilot- yup
    Closer- i like it

Vs

Exalted:
    Opener-oooooooohhhhh. Ok. I see u
    Neurosis- slightly forced. But i fk w it
    Dbz- yup
    Anno domini- creative
    Closer- decent

Nice battle.
    Dom- ur shit kinda wordy. Still good tho
    Ex- solid drop. Creative concepts but a lil forced. Plus u had one that i flat out hated

Vote dom
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Well worded, creative, excellent.

decent

phenomenal

stinger

fire

not a fan of this one in particular but it's decent

cool wp but a little less direct IMO

didn't care for this

vs

man.. after reading Dom's verse I'm like it's over but this was a great opener

played but ok

ok this is nice

this was very creative, the flow in the setup was fucking fire, wp is a little bit of a stretch but it works

didn't care for this

I like the approach but this didn't quite hit right for me, decent

ok, pretty good

not really feeling this, seemed lazy compared to the rest of your verse

Wow guys.. this was a fucking DOPE battle IMO.. it would be almost impossible to beat this for BOTW as far as I'm concerned.. Dom is just fire from what I have seen, it's almost like the guy can't fuck up a bar.. however I did see a couple spots that weren't quite as polished as they could be, but that's really just nitpicking.. Also had NO IDEA Exalted was this dope.. fucking props bro you really did stand your ground here.. just hard to beat Dom when he's practically flawlessing these verses.. I'm gonna say you might have won against anyone else's verse here but Dom's was just too clean and he took it. Very enjoyable read thanks to both of you #FTC

v/ Dominate

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Some ppl dont fuck with those nameplays... But i thought this was dope
    Dope
    i fuck with this
    fire
    Dope
    i fuck with this
    this is cool... not crazy
    not feelin this

Vs

Dope
    Thought this was fire
    Dope
    this is cool
    not a fan..was choppy
    this was aight
    this was cool
    thought this was choopy...concept was savage though

Overall - Dope battle both started off fire then slowed down a bit right at the end... At first i thought Inf may take it but his misses werent as good as Doms... and I felt Doms concepts/Angles were a bit more clever. Close call but I'm edging this to dom

V/Dom

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

This is cute. Not hard but it's whatever.
    Lol this is cute
    Didn't need the even. This is cool
    Lol
    Nope
    I don't like these punches but you idiots insist on using them. This was a good one.
    Doesn't rhyme.
    Lol
    This is low key one of my favorite verses so far, this week. No show stoppers, but it's just consistently fun to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Exalted. View Post
    Dom aka Aussie Teacher

Don't love this
    Ehhh this is coolish
    This is cool. I fuck with this.
    Don't get this personal. Too obscure.
    Don't love this.
    Don't love it
    Ehhh
    Ehh

VOTE: Dominate Dope.

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6

cool & creative open.. im not typically a fan of these split up wp's anymore but this is pretty smooth tbh and works great with both names being involved.. good open
    nah, this has been done... seen the wp before in a similar way
    fucking fire... great personal & fresh wp.. i wouldve taken out "even" but thats nitpicking
    dooope.. setup if perfect & this was a well executed personal
    lol this bangs... setup is awesome and i like how you went about the angle
    dope.. cant recall infusing being used on him b4 so this was cool
    smooth af.. wp works perfect in slang to me.. really liked this
    lol i thought the wp was cool & hat this was pretty funny... enjyable close

Vs

awesome Spit concept which are tough in this day in age, good personal concept to open
    seen a lot of 'show of hands' concepts over the years, DOmen did a "school" one, but this was still a dece flip
    fire... dope wp and Aussie take... loved this
    pretty cool.. wording was nice
    ehh seen Boo/DBZ concepts before.. flip was pretty cool i guess & creative for a dbz bar... dom isnt married tho so its a reach
    cool enough, it "works" but isnt smooth and took me a bt of a reread tbh, okay
    pretty cool & creative, the back/row and all tie ins here are cool
    nice flip on the Blues concept, creative again ... like this

Great read here a lot of dope bars & creative concepts, good stuff fellas... Def pretty close, but i think DOm's wording/harshness edged this for him in my eyes.. towards the end of Inf's verse, while creative, i just personally didnt enjoy the concepts as much as Dom's... Dom hardly missed and it's a good thing for him that he didnt or Inf wouldve won... btu again a couple less smooth & less enjoyable concepts to me personally edged it in Doms favour... this didnt disappoint, props again

Vote - Dominate

You've Earned a Custom Title!

hibernate was alright opener but it doesnt read as smooth as i’d like, pts on creativity
    nooo on exercise
    miniskirts was cool, nice
    hypothetic is pretty good.. wp heavy so far
    wasnt feelin strategy
    nahhh at dignity
    autopilot was heattt, reminds me of myself lol
    a fan of this wordplay.. not broken up to slow it down just flows and easily hits hard.

vs

woooo spit line hit heavy
    show of hands was nice
    man adelaide was fiire, smooth wp
    neurosis was ok
    might be the only one here that barely watched dbz
    ad was a good concept but didnt read clean
    rows missed for me
    closer was light

first 3 bars of Inf’s verse had me like it’s a wrap.. but then he fell off.. so i had to reread again.. this was really close and could go either way.. even tho Inf’s opener was lotb for me i think dom had it on one more quote, razor thin margin and could easily change on another read.. for now i think i gotta go with.. good stuff gentlemen

v Dom
    Last edited by Resin M-I-C; March 24th, 2019 at 05:48 PM

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

vs

Good battle here one was just one another level imo wording wise and as fire as the sting behind his punches, I thik Ex woulda worded and recreated some of his slighty better it couldve made the difference for him.. Good read here props to both .. v/DOM
    D O 0 O 0 M

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MUSIC VIDEO^

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6

Dom wins