The Hills
https://www.bing.com/search?q=the+hi...eaf59a81d668b5

(Em’s version is not me and I could care less about my old friends – they need to get their own story – without me and I don’t care if that’s wrong – I tried, they lied – it’s over for them… PERIOD)

I spoke tongues twice and have a stigmata scar on my foot
Cones were at my accident scene way later and cones placed like look
We were in trouble for something and not allowed to hang
Writing anger for her issues to talk about in therapy then bang (always caught one way or the other)
I spidered the entire windshield with my head
And the car hanging on the bridge guard seeing the sky when I woke up I thought I was dead
Tried to stay calm told her she was bleeding she looked and said nah thats you
I pulled down the mirror saw my face and was just thru

C:

The real me… but when I stay real I stay in trouble
I can’t even light a candle like being stuck in a bubble
I can read cards, my favorite is Russian tarot
And in that game I wasn’t the lark, I was the sparrow
He came back I heard him – but it was me turning around like wait
I guess it started my fall – even before when I was bound – fate

“I’m just trying to live life for the moment… then to find out all these motherfuckers was just trying to own it”

C:

I’m tired of getting in trouble, I’m tired of their bubble
I’m tired of getting hit
Just trying to get back to my zone and he let them split
He let them hurt me first repeatedly, how are they so surprised at what I’d do
But then to realize after I turned around why, and it was because I already knew you
When I heard the crying on the roof after MB I thought it was god
Maybe it was, but then I realized their type of façade

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

C: I don’t know what you think you know, but you don’t, you don’t – it’s not God, it’s not satan – just some dumb ass bitches and I never get any help – especially for turning back around. Hey, now I know. I never DID think it was up to them and nah I never again asked for their help. I just don’t know how to make them leave. I’m not forsaking my confirmation name or religion but after everything HE LET THEM do to me and STILL won’t protect me – I had every right to be mad. I STILL have every right to be mad. So a decision to be superficially complete yet miserable, I did trade it in – now I can’t get back there either. (My flatline and the picture) Like I said, hey, now I know/

- - - Updated - - -

There's nobody posting again for links and I really don't care if nobody wants me here - it's obviously not for the friends or attention. I could care less if you don't like me. And nah, I'm not gonna be like all eyes on me - they are confused about what all eyes are too. BITCH you are so fucking dumb and stupid. GO AWAY!

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...E00A&FORM=VIRE