Missing You
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...3&&FORM=VRDGAR

(My 3)

He always used to accuse me of acting like he was some chump, yet, I never talked about my past like that – not just my statutes just cause everything I NEEDED for my soul he wouldn’t do. It wasn’t me getting notebooks like let’s have a writing contest and him getting mad at me and refusing – it was I still literally slept alone every nite – but when she caught him cheating at spades – Like… I had him pegged all wrong. And I remember the whisper when and what does it take for them to admit it.

((Chorus))

I realized young it would never work – if it wasn’t my race it was me and his babies mom could never be in the same family in any type way and even when I held on like maybe when their 18. BUT you can never tell when. When that final string breaks – it’s just broken. Nah I didn’t cry and I don’t need the song to either. I need to keep reminding myself all those half hours I sat in his moms parking lot waiting outside and how after 1 night they go there. And when I went to go to beat her ass he finally put his hands on me back. He choked me. And I need to remember he’s gone just like the rest and I don’t ever want to see him again either.

((Chorus))

I don’t know what did it with him – we never even had a fight since back then. It was the airport and how he missed the same plane not once but TWICE cause we both over slept. It was too weak around each other. It was not even really knowing him or what his life even entailed on a daily. But when the tongue split I knew to back off. And once again I’m gone. I can’t help it – I am just gone again.