User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Ch3kk G - Re_Influence

Ch3kk G - Re_Influence

Had been a while since I recorded. Thought I'd let loose a little.

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Ch3kk G - Re_Influence

Nice choice in beat! That sample is too fire.

"Let's repair our youth." Truth.

"Burn more rubber on a chase to climax." DAMN. Man, this is unreal. Pure poetry at its finest.

"I had to evolve. I had to abide by them all."

This was really dope man. Just super fire all around - internals, bars, REAL ASS words. Fantastic beat choice. Its almost begging for a memorable hook and to be made into a real song. But the verse is really strong on its own.

Very dope man. If this was the first time on a mic in a while, you sure don't show much rust. There could still be some polish, don't get me wrong, every work can still use some - I really appreciate this for what it is though.

Please keep it up, sir. Those words are too fire.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Banned

Re: Ch3kk G - Re_Influence

nice beat, good delivery. i like the way your slow intro set up the flow. it was smooth. this is good and shows the integrity of the lyrics through a solid and confident performance. very lyrical, and well executed. at the end you said something "it's the kill?" but i think it was probably call-forward or call-back to material of thematic elements when juxtaposed with the title, so it's a good ending, to it, as well. because "all i need is love" is an interesting way to interpret "Re-Influence." thanks.