User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 48

Thread: LLL SEASON XXXII Week 5 Sign In/Out

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Re: LLL SEASON XXXII Week 5 Sign In/Out

Lol sign me out man.
    Been a real one.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Out. Life happens

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    Lol sign me out man.
    no

sign out denied.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    no

sign out denied.
    It’s bigger than simply losing one battle. There are implications behind that.

If the verse Resin posted is considered better than what I put together, then punchlines and preferred writing styles have changed too drastically over the years for me to make up that ground. I write how I write and I have absolutely zero motivation or desire to adapt/adjust.

I thought I won and thought I did so fairly obviously. We both had some flips on played concepts and we both had some fresh/original shit. It should come down to the totality of harshness contained within a verse. It’s a battle.

The consensus seems to be that creativity automatically makes a line effective or acceptable, even when there’s not or hardly an actual diss present in said line. I can’t stomach sticking around in an era where a guy can say “this doodle get punished” or say he’s gonna kick me off a hammock AS A PUNCHLINE, or make a “fat mom Richter scale” joke and get voted for over my verse.

I mean for fuck’s sake, one of his punches was saying I’ve been snubbed for the HOF, which is literally a compliment and propping me up, because anytime someone talks about an athlete or musician being snubbed for something, it’s in the context of implying that they deserved whatever status they didn’t get and were robbed of it. A snub pretty much always is talked about in terms of an injustice being carried out. Yet somehow not a single person even mentions this in their breakdown/vote. Like are motherfuckers actually reading what’s being said in these lines? I can’t see how.

Feels like my champ match vs. Letterman all over again and I’m done with it. Don’t have the time and energy to be putting together verses every week just to get “snubbed” to this degree. In case this needs to be said after this much swaying, go ahead and close my battle lol. Later.
    Last edited by Lay Doubt.; March 31st, 2019 at 12:01 PM
    Been a real one.

what a faggot lol

all ur concepts are from 2004, and THAT’s being generous. residue, high res? swift/kanye, geyser.. Jesus Christ.. clever personals over old generics any day of the week.. glory hole days? shoulda said PAUSE after sayin i’m hard.. Fuck outta here with that bullshit

edit: briefcase was real nice, i can give u that., but shiiiitttt
    Last edited by Resin M-I-C; March 31st, 2019 at 12:58 PM

Battle Record
    46-9

Quote Originally Posted by Resin M-I-C View Post
    what a faggot lol

all ur concepts are from 2004, and THAT’s being generous. residue, high res? swift/kanye, geyser.. Jesus Christ.. clever personals over old generics any day of the week.. glory hole days? shoulda said PAUSE after sayin i’m hard.. Fuck outta here with that bullshit

edit: briefcase was real nice, i can give u that., but shiiiitttt
    Knowing I have a son doesn’t automatically make it a personal to go and say some shit like he takes makeup out of his mom’s purse. You could say that shit against literally anybody with a son.

And honestly you said you’ll kick me out of a hammock bruh lmao the discussion really ends there. Trash. The nerve to talk about 2004 concepts while simultaneously dropping “blunt force” lines LOL
    Last edited by Lay Doubt.; March 31st, 2019 at 01:16 PM
    Been a real one.

Knowing I have a son doesn’t automatically make it a personal to go and say some shit like he takes makeup out of his mom’s purse. You could say that shit against literally anybody with a son.

And honestly you said you’ll kick me out of a hammock bruh lmao the discussion really ends there. Trash. The nerve to talk about 2004 concepts while simultaneously dropping “blunt force” lines LOL

yeah I called ur son a lil fairy, and after seeing mic’s hard and glory hole dick lines i can see where he gets it from.

Get off that high horse, haas. Your writing is a dime a dozen.
    Last edited by Resin M-I-C; March 31st, 2019 at 01:23 PM

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

If the verse Resin posted is considered better than what I put together, then punchlines and preferred writing styles have changed too drastically over the years for me to make up that ground. I write how I write and I have absolutely zero motivation or desire to adapt/adjust.

I thought I won and thought I did so fairly obviously. We both had some flips on played concepts and we both had some fresh/original shit. It should come down to the totality of harshness contained within a verse. It’s a battle.

The consensus seems to be that creativity automatically makes a line effective or acceptable, even when there’s not or hardly an actual diss present in said line. I can’t stomach sticking around in an era where a guy can say “this doodle get punished” or say he’s gonna kick me off a hammock AS A PUNCHLINE, or make a “fat mom Richter scale” joke and get voted for over my verse.

I mean for fuck’s sake, one of his punches was saying I’ve been snubbed for the HOF, which is literally a compliment and propping me up, because anytime someone talks about an athlete or musician being snubbed for something, it’s in the context of implying that they deserved whatever status they didn’t get and were robbed of it. A snub pretty much always is talked about in terms of an injustice being carried out. Yet somehow not a single person even mentions this in their breakdown/vote. Like are motherfuckers actually reading what’s being said in these lines? I can’t see how.

Feels like my champ match vs. Letterman all over again and I’m done with it. Don’t have the time and energy to be putting together verses every week just to get “snubbed” to this degree. In case this needs to be said after this much swaying, go ahead and close my battle lol. Later.
    Ima try and level with u instead of getting into some back n forth shit talking

U just wrote paragraphs picking apart ur opponents verse. Do u honestly believe someone couldn't do the same exact thing with your verse?? Glory hole concept, obvious name plays against a guy doing this for 20 years, etc.

Not to mention u brought up the Letterman battle in the chat and the SAME people that agreed u won that battle voted against u vs Res. That doesn't carry any weight with u?

U lost man. It was a good showing, especially considering u've had years off. Everyone drops some played shit when they come back, u just gotta work thru it.

Stay in
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    46-9

Quote Originally Posted by Resin M-I-C View Post
    yeah I called ur son a lil fairy, and after seeing mic’s hard and glory hole dick lines i can see where he gets it from.

Get off that high horse, haas. Your writing is a dime a dozen.
    It’s whatever bro. I had already signed out and conceded the battle so I said how I felt.

You wrote what you thought was good or liked and posted it. Cats voted for you so it worked out. I personally don’t see it.

Bottom line is the preferred style of writing has clearly changed in a major way and I don’t have the drive or care to adjust.
    Been a real one.

It’s whatever bro. I had already signed out and conceded the battle so I said how I felt.

You wrote what you thought was good or liked and posted it. Cats voted for you so it worked out. I personally don’t see it.

Bottom line is the preferred style of writing has clearly changed in a major way and I don’t have the drive or care to adjust.
    that’s all u had to say and it woulda been chill.
    @King bingo

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

No it fucking hasn't lmao

Literally every piece of feedback was your wording and delivery is awesome but your verse suffered from too much played material and a few too many flips...it happens, cost me against Cred in one of my first battles back due to np flips..

I mean you got votes from some of the top guys on this site, and the one that didn't still called it really close and gave the edge to Res for having the lotb/best bar, which he did
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Lol sign me out man.
    dont do it
    i felt like that last wk. & had more reason to tbr

erybody still wants u here whether they thought u won or lost, so stay up

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Felt the same when I first came back, I thought u won the Letterman battle but u lost vs res. That glory hole line was atrocious man cmon.

It was a close battle tho, u still top tier just make minor adjustments and keep writing. It's not like we paid for this shit we write cuz we enjoy it, so fucking what if u lost, learn and move on. U signing out isnt gonna affect anyone but u.

Dont bitch out. I'm 0-3 and dont give a fuck, it's not like u can put ur battle record and accomps on a resume lol

Shits not that serious
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Useless View Post
    Felt the same when I first came back, I thought u won the Letterman battle but u lost vs res. That glory hole line was atrocious man cmon.

It was a close battle tho, u still top tier just make minor adjustments and keep writing. It's not like we paid for this shit we write cuz we enjoy it, so fucking what if u lost, learn and move on. U signing out isnt gonna affect anyone but u.

Dont bitch out. I'm 0-3 and dont give a fuck, it's not like u can put ur battle record and accomps on a resume lol

Shits not that serious
    yet u tried to sign back in 3x under aliases...

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    yet u tried to sign back in 3x under aliases...
    Hell yeah who wants to start 0-3 cuz their own stupidity. I only legit loss 1 of those battles to bb. I'm still in tho ain't I

- - - Updated - - -

This nigga had top tier heads vote for him and everyone said it was close battle. Some serious salt
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.