Showing results 1 to 15 of 45

Thread: LLL Week 5 Magazine: All Hail The KING

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

LLL Week 5 Magazine: All Hail The KING

LLL Week 5 Magazine: All Hail The KING

Going to be short and sweet as far as intro goes this week guys. Q2 is officially underway. Some really dope battles last week that will be discussed in detail below, with only a coupe disappointing no shows. Lay Doubt's theatrics created some fun buzz in the chat thread, and we finallly got a glimpse of the infamous Greedy......just to shit all over him!

Without further adu:

Week 4 Battle Reviews - by Blue Bayou

Dominate vs. King

A great read here for sure. As I write my reviews for the mag based on my own personal perspective, upon re-reading I would’ve voted for Dom but that’s just me. Dom’s only two misses to me were the two wordplays that most ppl called forced and I have to agree with. Most of the other personal angles were dope & I thought the fat jokes were all pretty jokes. Dom’s wording and setups weren’t as sharp as I’m used to seeing but all in all it was a good consistent verse with some bangers. On Kings end, its almost like he did the complete opposite of Dom, in that he started kindve slow imo but finished very strong. Opener was solid but not wowing, as was the Govener punch. Misclassigy and the way it was executed was fire, I also liked the Aero/navigate play great spin on that. But departure (that’s the 3rd time its been done in a few months) and that Smurf punch (played/corny) were clear misses to me. That said, Kings final 4 were all very solid & well above average bars and he finished with a bang. On the whole a consistent and well rounded verse. The voters sided 6-2-1 King;s way and he becomes this seaons first LLL champ match, in what looks to be a potential LLL HOF battle. Well done King.

Blue vs Spit

Tough to give a breakdown of my own battle but first off, ku fuckin dos on going 40 with me Spit, and for dropping as quick as you did. I can honestly say I think this is by far, possibly THE, best battle ive been a part of. I dunno if comceptually ive ever come as strong as I did last week, and line I’d say you were pretty right there with me in a battle I would say with maybe a few exceptions was well above average throughout . On my side I dunno I thought it was probably my most well rounded verse ever with a good mix of personals / wp/ wit & misdirection / humor. Looking back I dunno 6 maybe 7 lines I dropped would be up there for some of my favs ever tbh. On Spits end, he was very commited to “his style” and I thought it was very successful here. Saffire is the perfect example of an excellent “slang” wordplay bar, distraction, drinking/texting personal, eunich, emergency were all pretty dope imo. This is obv bias but I would agree with the voters that I think my “highs” we’re probably a little doper overall & I was slightly more consistent with hits. @$pitacular1 I saw your post in the chat, well said it was a pleasure and look forward to next time if and when it comes. Blue won 6-0 and gets a shot at the belt.

Skurj. vs Exalted

Solid battle here. Realllly liked Skurj’s opener and when I read it said damn upset alert, however on the whole I think he got too bogged down with too many name drops. Site references are dope for leagues but there were simply too many concepts built around names instead of situational references. Exalted’s opener was fiiire tbh, very creative attack line. Pretty consistently solid throughout (except the played Matador wp closer that’s been done better), Mentalist was a dope concept as well & more than sealed the win for him imo. Exalted swpet the votes and at 3-1 gets a Week 5 Contendership battle.

Resin M-I-C vs Lay Doubt

Well this surely wasn’t fucking lacking any drama. Half way through the voting process Lay took his thoughts to the chat thread and let it be known he felt like he was getting robbed by “this Resin guy” lmao. I dunno I just simply don’t agree & actually thought ppl were more generous then they were going to be since the large majority of concepts in Lay’s verse were all played and not original. I stand by what I said in my vote, that Lay’s wording was really dope and the flips were certainly pretty enjoyable, but that didn’t outweigh the overall feeling of a played verse conceptually to me. On the other hand, this certainly isn’t the best Resin verse ever by any means, but I enjoyed a lot of his concepts and that eyes do the talking bar was crazy dope imo. In hindsight I agree with Lay’s point that the ‘snub’ bar was actually worded to be complimentary lol, but it wouldn’t have changed my vote. Lay got some votes from Spit & Bar but overall Resin got more and moves to 1-0. Lay signed out refusing to hear anyones feedback that theyd seen his concepts done before, and decided to blame ‘the state of text’ then get that through his head. Seems like a little bit of a bitch from what ive seen of him thus far tbh, but hope he returns as he’s a talented writer and with shaking more rust I could see being a real threat.

Ronin vs. Sinning vs. Lenox

In Week 4’s only three way battle (I didn’t invent odd numbers), there were some pretty quality bars, and then there was Sinning.
    Lenox, I thought the closer was a pretty dope meta, wrong turn and sin city had potential but I felt were under executed. Ronin the cardinal play was cool with juuuuust enough of a relevant tie in for me to like it, and the Landslide personal was funny af and hit. Sinning, opener and closer were terribly played ideas..Leo bar was the only mildly entertaining reference, you continue to be a fuck by voter too (when you do vote) so im not going to be nice to you saying “keep at it” like some of these guys . I agree the public got it right and Ronin won, but Lenox was close imo. Ronin gets his first win of the season, and no you don’t get two wins wtf?!?

BodySnatcher vs. Barcotic

Nice read here. I don’t know the origin of any beef, but I thought I saw Barc sayin he’d been looking for this battle in a chat thread somewhere. Anyways although Barc swept the votes this one was really close imo, as ive used the disembody pay against him before and the final three bars were okayish at best. Cancer sticks opener was cool because of the set-up, like the dora/np gun bar, Dayton & third wheel was jokes… Not the best barc verse by any means but pretty solid throughout with a couple dope bars. I liked the Dr. Evil shark opener by Body, that was jokes. Upon reread I do agree with most voters that Barbados needed a better tie in. Body had one of those verses this week where he was pretty consistently “solid” but didn’t really have anything wowing and I think that’s what cost him inevitably. Barc won and moved to 2-1, Body signed out.

Josh S. vs. Hello There

Entertaining read here this was enjoyable.. First off Josh that ‘agree jus’ concept was fiiire imo, should’ve gotten more love. I liked the subtlety is was delivered with & didn’t think it needed to be drawn out any further. Opener was cool but not really applicable. Wal mart was funny, howitzer has been done better & I thought your floor essence concept was pretty cool. Hello There’s opener was hilarious imo, if true. The rest tailspin into a were dialogue style verse that ive only really seen Aero execute effectively. Employee reviews was mildly funny with swag, rest was a miss for me. Josh took this with better concepts, HT’s schtick got repetitive here.

Plot vs. Joe Boston

Plot won by NS.

JEM vs. Unfukwitable

JEM won by NS. Very disappointing after Un vowed to come back swingin.

LLL Week 4 Top Punches - by Blue Bayou

Ran u off NC. Now ur here fuckin w/ people sanity!
    I’ve seen ur tattoo...
    So it's nothing for me to put a 'laser beam on the shark' like a Dr. Evil fantasy
    -BodySnatcher vs. Barcotic
    strap, steel, metal-- other slang for weapons that u like..
    n wtf is 'Round'about? iunno how u Rotunda the impression that u nice
    u only buy girls meals to flirt/yield a sex mistress
    ur Dayton life consists of being a third wheel w. less inches
    -Barcotic vs. BodySnatcher
    fuckin workaholic, too many lonely nights had me quick dicking ya girly
    she said to keep it briefcase you came home from your business trip early
    -Lay Doubt vs. Resin
    Shutcha ass up. Bein a terrible dad is somthin u can never rid..
    One punch. It’ll connect with ur kid better than ya sit downs ever did.
    For tryna stare me down i’ll turn u parapalegic with a slice or blow..
    So the nxt time ya eyes do the talkin it’ll be blink once for yes & twice for no.
    -Resin vs. Lay Doubt
    Emo queer, self admitted fgt. Do I even gotta flame this lame...
    So while u depressed listening to landslide, votes for me will be doing the same
    -Useless vs. Lenox
    Outstandingly bad describes hello admit it bottom line..
    All he can do is 'agree jus' please stop picking on the guy
    -Josh S. vs. Hello There
    Let the Uzi clense you. your life feels will dim off
    You'll see External Red.. way the choppa peeled his skin off
    -Skurj. vs Exalted
    Hear the shotty blare – throats hit! blood sprayin til he's out've air
    'Apple on the Barrel' now he wet facedown & mouth open like a County Fair
    Dog this #facts & it's known. U name drop vets who dont rally ur hopes
    Got Mentalist in verses.. but NEEDS one to trick us into thinkin it's actually dope
    -Exalted vs. Skurj.
    Barc should’ve DQ’d em. He had 4 EXTRA DAYS to create his stuff
    Such a tardy slips by in contender matches only w/ permission to come late as fuck
    & even THEN he only won off hate votes – that Zelph is a fag of a guy
    If it weren’t for the Lip locking it up for ‘em he woulda kissed this battle goodbye
    -Dominate vs. King
    I will make u quit life, teach the Teacher to never do this again
    Bet u misclassify body here, coz I'ma make it hard to recognize u as a man
    We out here worryin bout 5 to 15's, one fuck up n we're history
    When Dom faces mandatory minimums, he didnt order enough for delivery
    The mag had u hyped. Shit felt like a dream but now ur wakin up
    Make u cry like ur 'amid teargas'...coz thats all that number one ranking was
    -King vs. Dominate
    I'm constantly starved, u shoulda never got the nonsense to start.
    now when I see Blue I'm like saffire? or just another concept of Bar's
    you should just kill urself, maybe this time I'll get thru to you hopefully.
    I'm doing this for the culture, gonna join after I ruin you socially.
    try to cover your own weakness by criticizing verses & trashing bars
    but your distraction slips, spins out of control & ends up crashing hard.
    stop the tough talk. don't know why you feel the need to be hard
    been drinking & texting so much we should prolly take the keys to your car
    this battle will swiftly evolve, you can watch how quickly you fall
    you don't even have the balls to hit hard & that's if eunich me at all
    -Spitacular vs. Blue Bayou
    Spit i hope you don’t rent properties with designs to make cheddar..
    not only are you terrible at flipping, anyone real estate Cash’s line is WAY BETTER
    so over the hill it’s laughable, you getting shine was the death of this place
    such a god damn Haz-Bin you get hit w/ hypodermic needles & medical waste
    writing gun lines now?! well thats irrelevant when you clash n’ spar
    doesn’t matter if you turnstiles on a dime, history shows u struggle getting past a Bar
    so that’s your wife huh. & life’s great as you start your newest chapter..
    that ugly bitch has caught your eye.... pure reflex when i threw it at her
    i LOVE when u rage against barc saying he’s a dork that should die
    get pissed all you want...seeing utensil be fitting when i jam a fork in ur eye
    threw a fit when Labels said ur raps suck as you squealed n’ pouted..
    the Record execs were chill tho – they didn’t make a big deal about it
    actin’ high n' mighty when you’re part of an inferior crowd..
    but the Lake is cold & the block is heavy...let’s see you feel Superior now
    -Blue Bayou vs. Spitacular

LLL Week 4 Roast of GREEDY Review - by King

Here are my picks for best lines of the Greedy roast and the winner.....

Barc

we alllllllllll kno zelph is a 1/10'er. that fact is forever remaining
    but FUCK clef' lip, u look like the result of 'Clef jean and a predator mating
    tbh ya mans is a goof. yall choppin up grams for da loot?
    judging by hairstyles, u shud be careful...bcz yall got a Plant in the group

u've never bin put in the slammer. not even a hand slap, clown
    ur track record only sucks because u cant run fast w ya pants half down

Spit

I figure we aren't friends, but now I'm thinking it's likely my ego.
    cuz your brows are so offset I think you might be amigo

you seem like the shy type who prolly gets shook in a crowd
    gotta shit stance, cuz apparently none of you looked at the ground
    I gotta be honest, you might catch me try to look at you curious
    when ya parents were making Whoopi I think they took it too serious

Hello

Jesus christ... Hold the phone. This portrait's of a swollen dome..
    You look like KRS one mixed with KRS one chromosome..

Blue

me & my girl get freaky. back door I giver moves that is felt..
    got my brown belt yearsss ago... apparently you did as well
    you’re WAY too soft to startle an eye witness
    dunno whats worse - the Karl Kani fitted or asking ur buddy Karl Kani hit it
    if the bulldog barksdale open up ya dome eight miles big
    you got that Avon look...if he had an allergic reaction wearing Mekhi's 8 Mile wig

Exhalted

Nobody smiling while 5-0 profile 'em. I bet'chya hold fake drugs
    When gettn Mr New York strip searched all they come up w/ is low grade cuts
    Stay gettin robbed for cells. Had to combine a group to fight pursuits
    Call u Guardians of the Galaxy...homies hair bout to grow & say I AM GROOT!
    You're the ho with the dreads!? Not to mention: WORST voter i've read
    Look up. Joog's in deep thought...& even a Light Post would be in over his head

Josh S

Give em the old cement shoes test, see if he grows gills
    Save you from a life of selling Lows grills
    How long can u hold ur breath? Hoe Idc..
    But I bet that watch works well under water so no problems there

Useless

I ain't messing around, u dress like a clown. U lookn sad son...
    Holding his hand to his chin so we can't see he dont have one.
    Lookin short n soft, youd need a gun to take anything...
    Claiming you shoot n guard, bitch u probably didnt even make the team.

It shows in ur threads, lookin like yall stay low on the bread...
    I show the lead, Hair be standing on ur arms like ur homeboys head.

and the winner is.......................... @EXalted

LLL Week 5 Predictions - by Clout

Resin MIC Vs Josh S.

Aw girl its Resin the pheasant Who Hexes the peasants. He has the Wittiness of a young Einstein w/ his virginity intact. Using concepts spellbound in wicked fuck you's of a dungeon & dragons pro warlock. He's known to flying dragon kick all over your taco tuesday. He can catch a pigeon using chop sticks, while stealing the hearts of ya baby mommas favorite baby momma by giving her dat wongton special feel me? He has spear tip spare ribs to share yall. Now, Josh is a man of stern valor. He doesn't care about how you feel. He will address you for being a loser and tell u how fat u look. While eating ur school lunch. He lets the Gat maim on these whack lames As he fat shames. Can his drunken white girl boxing stop the dragon turtle nine tail fist foot style of resin?

70/30 Resin he been on fire from nc ppv

Dominate vs Blas

The Kangaroo Danger dude wants to regain his dignity. He got tangerine boat shoe'd by King. He's here to toss this shrimp on the barbi. Give the Dreaded Elbows that dont tickle like elmo. He going to throw down in the Out back. Blas is a lovable asshole if thats even a thing. He is sour at first & bitter second. Never a nice guy he lets you know your unworthy. He is going to try and take doms kidney while tap dancing in sydney. Can they crocodile hunter get back to mangling fools? Or will Blas from the Past kick his ass?

70/30 Dom

Barcotic vs Skurj

Gross its this guy...

The Made man Who adores Spray cans well he has a can fetish. Barcelona is trying to steam roll his way to the top. He comes with the Agile Movement of a fat bitch w/ blistered feet. Wording so slick it has Bluebayous hair gel looking crusty. Wordplay that gets so ugly even Kings woman can tolerate him for once. With a punch that would make Killspree sober up! SKurj is lowkey dope, he is making strides - thats a brand of deodorant! #WP-bro! Skurj is improving every time i see him drop. He is going to piss in all barcotics weed-whacker fuel tanks. Take a dump on his rider mower and then cow tip all of Barcotics herd of Ex GF's. Skurj is going to get even more wild than unkempt hedges & bushes. Barcotic will not stand for this because he's trimmed a bush or two in his day ;-). Can macho man who'll pop those cans rampage to a win? Or will Skurj the Nerd rip barc like not giving a fuck about the trees!

70/30 Barc

Sinning vs Hello there

Sinning is The man with a Stache only a true retro pervert could appreciate. He will grace us yet again using a doctrine of magnificence. Take notes ppl cus @orc, @Resin M-I-C ur both using sinning's style. I mean cmon u two, He is the greatest to ever lace up ..........the velcro shoes. Owning Must have Mustache (seen his pic on NC) That'll bust ass while stealing yo bus pass. He's mexican tanned & jacked plus ready to attack. Pedro's 8th cousin 20 times removed from napoleon dynamite is coming to destroy yall. Hello there is getting the hang of it. He is letting it all go like a bad case of diarrhea. HT is coming to pedigree The Stache of Class into hell. But can the Stache With Sass deliver whiplash that'll kick ass? Not if hello there can help it. He is here to ruin ur day. Hello there wants to dropkick sinning so hard his stache suffers Male pattern baldness.

60/40 Hello there

Allen Knight vs Ronin

The Puerto rican Heathen who'll leave u barely breathin & loosen the bolts of an old ladies bench w/ a wrench. This heartless amigo is one of the upper darby army barbies. He from dem streets were duh cannon goes BIZZZANG NIGGA. Seriously guys im trying to get my America on here. He will meringue all over ronin's hopes. As he does the Bachata On Ronin's dreams with a bit of salsa on the soul. He's the ricky martin of text battling. He lets dem bars go Vida loca on a bitch. Ronin is trying to Step up but he is no Channing tatum #pause. More like the drew carey of text battling. If u add ina lazy eye & possibly a 4th nipple plus one wicked speech impediment. Can the Frantic Hispanic cause ronin to panic at the disco #pause. Or will the super honkey hung like a light switch give him that MMA treatment he alludes to so much?!?! Its the Caramel Carousel with the Stare from hell Vs The hick with the judo chops & shin kicks aka the Grand wizard in training.

70/30 Allen knight, b/c he's the cooler puerto rican unlike amen.

Exalted Vs Ryno

Good match up, one is too creative for his own good at times. The other is sneaky sharp with the bars but can underword them at times. Ryno is here to show him that this black don't crack. It just sells heroine with a light dusting of coke on a local corner near u. Ryno wants to fuck Exalted up. Exalted is coming with encyclopedia's, Dictionaries, and the latest thesaurus in hand. Get your google search engines warmed up & ready. Someone is going to be textually harassed & we have no HR to save em'. This is a pick em fight. either one can beat each other or beat themselves. It just depends i can't wait to see this one go down.

50/50 Depends on whose on at their best.

Boston vs Lenox

Grand father Rhyme is here toupee forward that age old wisdom. Which is - how to molly whop a whippersnapper. His pancreas mightve died out before Lenox could crawl. But he is not a force to be played with! 7 hip replacements later & baby here he is. He's got the bald spots to moisten the panties of All Thots. he's the fine wine that bayou & Killspree are happy to get drunk off. He just doesn't stop with age. Oh no sir! his shadow boxes it self out of respect. He is going to play Elvis's greatest hits as he air-guitars with lil lenny's spinal cord. Lenox is going to be on his toes. Lenny will need to "Black" out #yepwentthere. The white boy whose so tough he;ll wear a du-rag in public. As the tail of the rag flaps in wind he puts hand over heart to salute the thugs err where yo. Joe if you dare laugh at lenox for trying to be black? Len said its all you'll see ppl dressed in at ur funeral #damn. Can lenox strangle joe boston with his own shit bag & crush his skull using joe's bed pan? Tune in this week yall

60/40 Grandpa Rhyme.

JEM vs Krang

Ohhhh baby hit them with the flex! Jem is here rocking his best armani suit. He comes with style that defiles. He is trying to moon walk to a champ match. But Krang is here to be a SLASH/ in his dreams. Get it because he uses slashes to end his lines? sheesh you guys can't understand my studious futuristic wordplays. Krang is a mix of Upper cut to the nuts with a dash of axe kick to the aorta. JEM will need to pounce like a panther on meth & strike harder than those herpes lawsuits did to ushers reputation. This is a good one i actually think krang is dope. Jem is seasoned and in solid contention. I favor jem do to reading more of his work.

60/40 JEM - dont sleep on krang unless he is temperpedic approved yall

Spitacular vs Plot

Spit is going to come out swinging. He had to face the Austrialian Alien & Blue bayou back to back. My man is going to fucking destroy anyone that isn't a top tier guy. You don't battle to Ace's & then not go HAM on anyone who isn't those two. He got with king and bought his own tangerine boat shoes to grant him super powers. Plot is solid but i think Spit might be a bit too much for him. Plot will have to come fresh with his angles for concepts. Plot wants to earn that top tier like crying highest floor of a sky scraper. I just think spit is super motivated to finally snag a win. He's honestly had the toughest match ups.

70/30 Spit cause he is motivated.

Assy McShitface (King) vs Turd Herder Extraordinaire (Blue)

Two people, i hope stub a toe and chip a tooth while lip singing kids bop in the shower. Its the Dumbest American W/ a touch of downs vs the Dumbest Canadian sporting a hint of blonde & a Twist of stupid <3. Who will out un-preform who? Whose verse will be The most underwhelming? Will Blue or King lick a Bleach flavored icicle first? These two combined can't even make a damn brain cell. All jokes aside its Big bad booty daddy Milton vs The guy who shouldn't be allowed w/in 20 ft of anything requiring responsibility! Can the Wordplaya playa Dethrone the King of no country? Or Will king make clout proud and bodyslam him into ontario six centuries past. Can Bayou Figure four leg lock this frat boy cookie n milk double dipping douche canoe into submission? My guess? they both run into a wall & knock themselves out. this is a rematch from last season. This is another pick em fight. This battle will decide who is 2nd coolest white guy cause @Sharp Nine is number one in my half white heart <3

50/50 i hate them both.

Throooowwwwback Battle of the Week

Semi finals from the LMS Tournament on Bboys circa 2007.... Kungfugrip vs. ProperHops

kungfugrip's verse

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Grip vs. butler

fuck this league, gimme my money, im already man of the month
    forget wu tang, you'll need an escape plan when u hear da clan in the front
    so stop all that bitchin in here and listen you queer
    you cant talk smack just cuz ur people been addicted for years
    wishin u were me? oh well, im crackin ur knees
    you couldnt be as sick as me with a Micheal Jackson disease
    no way this fag wins, the nerd'll blow it on crack
    fuck a cliche, u beatin me comes once every smurf showin his ass

okay stop. i surrender. this is a slight catastrophe.
    Hops gonna destroy my streak.. if he keeps writin' like THAT for me.
    there was your shine, but that racist shit had me panickin' loud
    i said 'finish a battle for me' not 'make your Grand Dragon proud'
    puttin words in my mouth ain't nothing to meddle with dude
    if your playin nazi. i'm Anne Frank. find me writin on a higher level than you.
    faggot. i fathered your style. stop those wasted, nothing rhymes
    dude followed in my footsteps. & ended up on his face a hundred times.
    we both from RL. difference is you ain't stick it vicious, guy
    only way i'd call you chum.. is when i'm baitin' bigger fish to fry.
    Kempo wasn't lyin. you love my steez you worthless slouch
    dude caught the vapours. and i swore i Febreezed his girlfriend's couch.
    sorry to break it to you homie. but i've been pluggin' her often.
    & i'ma loosen her bra straps while they tighten the ones under your coffin.
    stop. nobody's buyin' it. what you're sellin' is awful fool.
    & it'll come off more awkward than Merc & Corey's post-LMS rendezvous
    you need another outlet than this. cuz your flowin' is shoddy
    i need an outlet as well. to plug in this skillsaw & dispose of your body.
    i'ma Schwarzenegger this round. this geek'll get canned, yo
    Hops'll drop trash, then get killed, like the first scene in Commando.
    i'm the best in the game. it's been clear in the last era.
    honestly, you're like 50 tiers down. one's gonna smear your mascara.
    you're no contest. so quit the wack shit that you're comin' with man
    when i blast you out the semis.. hopefully you hit someone in your fam

properHops verse

This is over tonite, G, you aint beat nobody like me
    shit, your biggest win yet was not getting exposed for recycling
    I'll put your bones in a nice sling, ya aint stressin me, ock
    You been burnt out for so long the tire marks stretchin 3 blocks
    Please dog, text money aint keepin your bread tight
    you stay in the Locash area more than MC Gusto and Dead Mike
    I'm the best aight, your girls a whore, make up job is lousy
    I'd say give her a wet nap, but she's already dreaming about me
    You got a giant head, dont act like no body knows
    I'll throw a cross to your jaw like I couldn't fit the chain over your dome
    didn't think you could be more gay, but look what this whore say
    that rehashed material makes McDonalds breakfast look like gourmet
    you beat NOBODY to get here,, and you toiled with that
    Dog, that aint body building, so stop asking me to oil your back
    I'll straight murder this fag, somebody call the cops yall
    You couldnt see a chick put-out watching the world series of softball
    Man, the bills aint nothin to me, while you struggle for eats to bite
    for you, the upper crust of society is goin through my garbage on pizza night
    I keep shit tight, so don't front like you hustle women..
    when you've seen a Kurtis Blow more times than Russel Simmons
    I got lines for days, and I rap with many rhymes
    breath control's impeccable, like how I can get you to stop at any time
    youre beat, what can I say? I just bring more heat
    you need a new avenue in life, cause bums are gettin locked up on your street

properHops wins it 4-3-1.

Outro

-Some more dope battles this week i'm looking forward to as ppl continue to make pushes to get into contendership & champ matches

-Already some flames being dropped in the Gun Bar Cypher. It was a good break from another pic roast. Is anyone gunna catch Barc or Spit who are putting in WORK

-4TC Mother Fuckers! It's no longer just a movement.

-Love ya'll!
    Last edited by Blue Bayou; April 2nd, 2019 at 02:57 PM
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Re: LLL Week 5 Magazine: All Hail The KING

You're a schtick.

Good mag.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

fire mag
    grats @Exalted. that was a dope roast

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

I love how polarizing the smurf bar was. Lol

Also, my departure wp was actual two wp's, cancel/cans'll departure/depart ur, so I was hoping it would be fresh enough. Not sure if anyone caught the cancel play tho.

Plus i thought it would be bigger news, but it barely made headlines lol.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

And dope mag once again. Great reviews, hilarious previews
    The Last Level

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

As usual dope mag

Battle Record
    22-3

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    And dope mag once again. Great reviews, hilarious previews
    Your the only tangerine boat shoe in my life <3
    3TC

you look depressed as fuck in video mags, your fate is unfurled
    I knew cameras add 10 lbs, didn't know it could add the weight of the world

Aero the Black Pegasus

Kangaroo Danger Dude
    Awards LLL HOF LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    I love how polarizing the smurf bar was. Lol
    Interesting how opinions go. I thought that bar was by farrrrr the worst thing you wrote but I don't know why governor didn't get more props.

How do you guys pronounce pallid and paladin? I'm usually aware when I'm taking a gamble with wordplay (eg I knew the dialogue one was gonna be iffy) but I was surprised to see that one get called forced.
    3TC

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou
    Seems like a little bit of a bitch from what ive seen of him thus far tbh
    Loooool say it wit yo chest!
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
    Interesting how opinions go. I thought that bar was by farrrrr the worst thing you wrote but I don't know why governor didn't get more props.

How do you guys pronounce pallid and paladin? I'm usually aware when I'm taking a gamble with wordplay (eg I knew the dialogue one was gonna be iffy) but I was surprised to see that one get called forced.
    Puh- Ladin

But I’ve heard ppl say pal-uh-din or something

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    Hahaaaaaaaaaaaa

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Pal lid and pal a din.... But ur play was pale / skin tone correct?

Pale and pal I can't get behind and that's how I read it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    What the fuck did you just say to me?
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Kangaroo Danger Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
    Pal lid and pal a din.... But ur play was pale / skin tone correct?

Pale and pal I can't get behind and that's how I read it

Noooooo

Paladin
    Pallid 'n

pallid is a word that MEANS pale but I wasn't trying to say pale-a-din or something

Never heard puh-ladin @Kill Spree but OK fair enough, if that's how you say it then it doesn't work
    Last edited by Dominate; April 2nd, 2019 at 07:36 PM
    3TC

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Noooooo

Paladin
    Pallid 'n

pallid is a word that MEANS pale but I wasn't trying to say pale-a-din or something

Never heard puh-ladin @Kill Spree but OK fair enough, if that's how you say it then it doesn't work
    I KNEW people weren't gonna look up pallid.. you wrote it correctly, but I knew people would take it wrong

Kangaroo Danger Dude

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular1 View Post
    I KNEW people weren't gonna look up pallid.. you wrote it correctly, but I knew people would take it wrong
    I didn't think it was that obscure of a word
    3TC