User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: I wasn’t running away... it just sounded good at the time

Battle Record
    0-2

I wasn’t running away... it just sounded good at the time

“Every bag, every watch, every bracelet come with a price baby face it... you can make your next move or face it”

Guys... I’m going thru some crazy weird shit that I have a feeling you all go thru EASY - is TGF really dead? Cause like when he aired me out I didn’t go crazy. And I need help by an expert getting thru this. @Toobs even you - do you know hiw to air me out cause you might be a prick to me but I need help.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: I wasn’t running away... it just sounded good at the time

Just please get TGF �� think what you want idc - air me out - I’ll respect and not say SHIT

- - - Updated - - -

I can’t fucking do this
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Wtf are you even talking about?

Stranger

cool story

Battle Record
    0-2

Too got 5 medals and don’t know what I’m talking about? What ever homie
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

her forehead looks tea baggable

... i have nothing else to add to this conversation

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

And.. here I was frustrated, because I couldn't remember my password to my old account.

Seeing shit like this made me rethink even revisiting this site.. lol.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Too got 5 medals and don’t know what I’m talking about? What ever homie
    WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Battle Record
    0-2

First off I'm tired of everyone on this site being "internet gangsters" are you all really this mean in person to people's faces too? Secondly there is more to writing then meets the eye. Like tracing or spitting or flowing things out in less then 5 minutes. It can be like a craft too. And without running down my entire history or story how they ran up on me in a rental or my owl chain that would hang in my Ac I just assumed having 5 medals and being so advanced you'd see there is more to it and not just writing - Like I always assumed. it can be spiritual type too. And like airing out - running thru the souls that don't really pertain to you or being able to trace and having to grab your pen with 2 hands. When I got back to this site after some years prior the mentor that had a lot of metals asked what I was doing and I said cleaning out my closet. Then I wrote about the stuff that happened that made me crazy and sick without getting sick. I wrote about the things that happened that I wasn't able to ever spit out before. Or at least when I did it was n't in an insane ramble instead. Just from conversation or drink this drink or what ever the "exercise" type was. And maybe you don't understand any of that but I'd be surprised you don't if you have 5 medals. There's just more to writing then meets the average eye was my point and I miss having someone better and more knowledgeable then me getting me thru it.

- - - Updated - - -

NOW you can call me ugly... that's my first day home from the hospital when they tried to shoot my vagina off.

- - - Updated - - -
    @kill _spree and enoch_light
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

First off I'm tired of everyone on this site being "internet gangsters" are you all really this mean in person to people's faces too? Secondly there is more to writing then meets the eye. Like tracing or spitting or flowing things out in less then 5 minutes. It can be like a craft too. And without running down my entire history or story how they ran up on me in a rental or my owl chain that would hang in my Ac I just assumed having 5 medals and being so advanced you'd see there is more to it and not just writing - Like I always assumed. it can be spiritual type too. And like airing out - running thru the souls that don't really pertain to you or being able to trace and having to grab your pen with 2 hands. When I got back to this site after some years prior the mentor that had a lot of metals asked what I was doing and I said cleaning out my closet. Then I wrote about the stuff that happened that made me crazy and sick without getting sick. I wrote about the things that happened that I wasn't able to ever spit out before. Or at least when I did it was n't in an insane ramble instead. Just from conversation or drink this drink or what ever the "exercise" type was. And maybe you don't understand any of that but I'd be surprised you don't if you have 5 medals. There's just more to writing then meets the average eye was my point and I miss having someone better and more knowledgeable then me getting me thru it.

- - - Updated - - -

NOW you can call me ugly... that's my first day home from the hospital when they tried to shoot my vagina off.

- - - Updated - - -
    @kill _spree and enoch_light
    I’ve never said anything about your looks I’ve asked “wtf are you talking about” because everything you’ve written in this thread makes no sense. Fuck

Battle Record
    86-54

That’s me by the wY ^^^

Battle Record
    0-2

The other guy did - it’s all good fuck it.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    86-54

The other guy did - it’s all good fuck it.
    He said your forehead looks like a spot for his nut sack... not ugly

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    He said your forehead looks like a spot for his nut sack... not ugly
    this is true. I never once typed the word ugly. I just said her forehead looked like a nice landing strip for my nut sack.
    @A Disciple

writing can be therapeutic, but don't mistake these forums as a wellness center. None of us are trained physicians in dealing with ones mental breakdowns.

i don't have any problems with you. but when you type incoherent shit and act like you been hitting the bottle at 9am . . . your going to get some awkward replies. im sorry to be the harbinger of reality, but this is how the Internets work

with that said. . wtf did you say about someone shooting you in the box?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    0-2

I hear you... I do go in drunken outburst I need to control and yeah like 4 or 5 years ago in October but I don’t recall it all which is why the song camrons voice cracks me up - I’ll try to remain in ettoquote but yo I been thru a lot and traumatized.

- - - Updated - - -

That’s my pic when I got home from the hospital to my ex I lived with like bitch snitch I’m a kill you LOL dope man peddler still running free

- - - Updated - - -
    @kill _spree I do have a big one with wrinkles now too which is why I have bangs
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919