User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: LLL Week 7 Contendership: $pitacular1 (4-2) vs Ronin (3-3) - Spit Wins

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

LLL Week 7 Contendership: $pitacular1 (4-2) vs Ronin (3-3) - Spit Wins

verses due: Thursday 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 14 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 24 Lines

Extension: Up to opponent IF verse completed & posted/sent. Otherwise at the Moderators discretion.

VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY NIGHT/MONDAY MORNING
    BATTLES SET SHORTLY AFTER!

2 No-Shows = Season Ban

NO BITING OR RECYCLING!!!!
    Biting results in a SEASON BAN
    Recycle Once = DQ
    RECYCLE TWICE = BANNED FOR SEASON

Edits:
    First Person can't edit after second person posts their verse
    Second person can't edit after first vote

CHECKS,VERSES VOTES ONLY IN BATTLE THREADS!!!!!
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: LLL Week 7 Contendership: $pitacular1 (4-2) vs Ronin (3-3)

18?
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

LMAO WTF

Battle Record
    56-25

Sent 20

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Me, to Ronin via PM
    Wow. Just.. wow.
    Great fucking job.
    Your verse homie it was fucking dope
    I'm not going to vote until this weekend but I am voting for you.. I hope Blue doesn't take it as a personal vendetta I just really feel you won.
    When I read your opener I spit my coffee out on my desk at work lol. That shit was fire
    lol...

u shoulda known I was lying. u can't get with the pros, ur shit with the prose.
    so now I'ma end the fairytale, expose this troll & crush the bridge of your nose.
    that PM was a plant, the vultures are circling & you'll get scarred from abusing
    but I'm doing this #FTC, cuz ur more of a horticulture than Bar when he's losing
    ur a palindrome, with all the goddamn names you use for pouting & fronting
    cuz I know nothing about the account I'm vs... & your vs account for nothing
    I'm goin' in. cuz taking the alias Useless is really a cardinal sin of duplicity
    & I doubt you even know the origin of Ronin but we Marvel at your stupidity
    whatever the fuck you call yourself, it's a fact you can't get with the best
    ur next corny name should be gronin, based on reactions you get to your text
    you try so hard to be me. so I decided to ride with the heat popping
    & when I pour this lead, you'll diecast aside like a cheap copy
    idk how you thought we could go 20 by tonight & the fight would still be fair
    why the FUCK would you battle me LR style, when I'm still on a kill spree there??
    weak gun bars & wack punchlines.. I mean it's a pathetic caliber you're carrion
    & you're a fucking text scavenger dog, you jackal your concepts from erryone
    you're doing it all wrong, acting like a bitch & improper with every try
    & now misuse is what I'm calling you for the rest of your pathetic life
    always throw a fit & quit. watch me put a bastard coward on a gurney.
    if you plan on signing out this time, you better transfer power of attorney

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Ronins Verse

Quote Originally Posted by Useless View Post
    18?
    Sheesh u obv have no sense of humor, all ur jokes make no sense and get shit on, bitch...
    U wanna be a joker, I'll keep ur funeral's ledger as a memento to spit on, spit.
    U got 2 losses from better writers, 2 of mine are DQs from ppl who won't make the top 5....
    Only way u beating me is if the past repeats itself....n u get me disqualified.
    He never had success at NC. Tf was u doing getting ur ass kicked dude?...
    Then they sent one of their own to rb and alienate thru ur roster faster than girls do that to u.
    If resin hadn't no showed, u wouldnt be here. Ur music sound like a drowning cat...
    This the one time in ya life a mic actually helped you move down the tracks.
    Do u drink n write? U just wasting the time of the veterans n shit...
    Go thru a rough draft........maybe the more we drink the better it'll get.
    U ain't balling, facts. Back in class u was always picked after the clutz n the retard...
    Gonna put that mug on a Posterize all see my nuts in ur face on my greeting cards.
    You'll never make it big, no matter how hard u stay grinding...
    So while he pushing the trash...he should be pulling his music right behind him.
    Hall of fame? What a shame, it makes the site look bad dude...
    When u dont have a single accomp at NC, except alllll the ones bags gave u.
    U dont blow no smoke, cost ur dad a lot to find out u were into men...
    Only time he smoked diesel, was watching the wrestlers entrance.
    What's the deal kid, when it comes to hands u dont have none to throw...
    I miss The Real Spit...when I tried to hit him in the face with one of those.
    Last edited by Blue Bayou; April 17th, 2019 at 07:14 AM
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Re: LLL Week 7 Contendership: $pitacular1 (4-2) vs Ronin (3-3) - OPEN FOR VOTES

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular1
    ]u shoulda known I was lying. u can't get with the pros, ur shit with the prose.
    so now I'ma end the fairytale, expose this troll & crush the bridge of your nose.
    ok ok solid open worded well
    that PM was a plant, the vultures are circling & you'll get scarred from abusing
    but I'm doing this #FTC, cuz ur more of a horticulture than Bar when he's losing
    whore to culture, witty.. but felt like more a shot at Bar than Useless
    nice I lol'd
    I'm goin' in. cuz taking the alias Useless is really a cardinal sin of duplicity
    seen Marvel shit done for sure but the name play element makes this a decent flip to me
    ironically this is a lil corny, I chuckled tho.
    yessir, die-cast shit's made by pouring molten lead into a mold to produce a certain shape. this is creative and hard.
    why the FUCK would you battle me LR style, when I'm still on a kill spree there??
    self prop line and fillerish, not feeling
    "jack all" is a bit forced to me tbh. would have been better if you'd used "jackal" wordplay to say "jack'll" somehow.
    dope, I like the double entendre here and tie-ins to both meanings in your set up. works both ways.
    simple concept but this is hard to me and works for a straightforward closer

vs.

Quote Originally Posted by Useless
    Sheesh u obv have no sense of humor, all ur jokes make no sense and get shit on, bitch...
    U wanna be a joker, I'll keep ur funeral's ledger as a memento to spit on, spit.
    joker/ledger concept had potential but the wording and execution ruined it for me
    U got 2 losses from better writers, 2 of mine are DQs from ppl who won't make the top 5....
    it's "history repeats itself" and this was too basic regardless
    Then they sent one of their own to rb and alienate thru ur roster faster than girls do that to u.
    yoga flame
    If resin hadn't no showed, u wouldnt be here. Ur music sound like a drowning cat...
    nah "down the track" really just means the same as "down the road" aka "in the future" to me and doesn't have an implication of success or victory attached to it. It's also weak to diss someone about their opponent not showing up and flaking in a battle
    draft like beer I'm guessing is the wordplay? "rough draft" doesn't make sense in that regard so the phrase doesn't work both ways, since nobody says that when referring to beer.
    U ain't balling, facts. Back in class u was always picked after the clutz n the retard...
    Gonna put that mug on a Posterize all see my nuts in ur face on my greeting cards.
    what? absolutely not
    So while he pushing the trash...he should be pulling his music right behind him.
    nah this is elementary af and super bland
    see above and also "bad dude" and "gave you" is not a good rhyme scheme
    nope this ain't it.. doesn't rhyme for shit either
    another elementary concept and you also use present tense by saying "I miss" and then past tense when saying "I tried." Which makes it not work or add up. Regardless, it's a weak concept and bad closer

Disappointing battle and obviously rushed. Spit dropped decent, not as good as usual but more hits than misses. I don't know what happened to Useless though, because from everything I've read from him thus far he's MUCH better than this verse. Maybe writer's block? Not sure. The only line I was feeling whatsoever was the "alienate" one. Outside of that, the rest was simply not good. This might come across as harsh but I'm not one for sugarcoating because nobody ever elevates that way. Wish yall woulda had more time to write because this was a weak contenders match overall. I got Spit taking this pretty handily, no real crazy haymakers but he was much more consistent all throughout.

v/ Spit
    Last edited by Lay Doubt.; April 17th, 2019 at 03:52 PM
    Been a real one.

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6

lol...
    LoL at that PM in the first place...lordy
    pretty cool concept, dont love the change of 1st/3rd person but thats nitpicking
    horticulture been done a lot, but the set-up & bar double tie in made this enjoyable
    lol, dece
    nah, Marvel plays need to be completely avoided at this point imo
    lol, this is almost so silly it's funny & hits... i half like this and half hate this
    fire..dope concept
    solid swag here, but the punch is light..dont mind this kindve line in a 20 line battle tho tbh
    not terribly smooth but i like the concept.. cool idea, the multi is terrible tho tbh
    nice, liked this np
    meh, nah

vs

ehh, a lot of ledger/joker plays were done 10 years ago when the movie came out.. dont love the spit on spit tie in here... miss to me
    okay solid.. like the straight forward hit of this personal
    upon reread this is a miss...I originally thought alien beat spit on here after coming over from NC, but NVM .. spit isn't RB, it's not his roster..don't even know if he was active at the time
    personal attempt noted, but there isnt the swag to this a simple jab likes this needs to make me love it... dece
    ehh, i find referring to a beer, even a bad beer as a "rough draft" is a bit of a reach for a concept...especially since draft/draft isnt the freshest of angles... nah on this one
    nah, better posterize wp's have been done this one screams rushed how its worded
    meh
    damn, with some rewording this mightve hit.. but the way it was executed w/ single "a"comp fucked it up imo
    i dont really like wrestling bars to begin with (sorry), & this was pretty meh.. "he" smoked diesel doesnt really apply to the watching an enterence way this was done.. i wouldnt love it even with a reword, but it couldve used one
    lol kindve chuckle worthy, but the punch of 'missing him while trying to spit on him' is kindve light... funny tho in a non nonchalant way

Overall this was a pretty solid read for 1 days notice...respect to both for that....

Spit - diecast was flames and very well executed, lotb for sure... Misuse was a funny np as well, some other solid bars throughout... A couple played joints & so so bars but thats to be expected in this sort of time frame... cool read

Ronin - I must say i like the peronal & aggressive approach you took in this battle...Thought the alienate personal was hard (even if it has been used on Alien, the flip is cool)...SOme solid personal shots throughout the setups as well...you were in this early, but i feel like your concepts & wording/execution faded as i got further through your verse...Again, to be expected when writing 20 in one day

Overall Spit was more consistent with generally more enjoyable & well executed lines and het gets my vote... props to both
    Last edited by Blue Bayou; April 17th, 2019 at 06:39 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aero's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-8
    Awards LLL Champion

Spit:

no way
    liked the wp but not the punch and I get it
    you called him a palindrome? punch was creative I dig it
    just awful
    this might be the worst bar I've seen all season
    love the wp and concept. didn't sting though
    name drop... meh
    aight
    lol dig it
    okay

Useless:

sheesh u obv have no sense of humor, all ur jokes make no sense and get shit on, bitch...
    I fully get it and Im not feeling
    the set up was almost a diss to yourself.. punch was bad
    wp is there to be used and you butchered the punch
    I'm almost not in the mood at this point.. I mean this is ok but Im annoyed
    cool.. dig it
    if I fully tried to understand this bar I'm sure it'd usurp Spit's for the worst bar I've read
    no
    no
    no
    lol nah man

I've got Spit here. Had more creativity and Useless missed a lot. If you guys aren't going to come with it at least do less lines.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Aero
    I'll grip the burner, act tough for your folks I'll commit the murders
    Open your mouth & it's BUCK! Ya parents get wings too, that's Timmy Turner

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Up.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    56-25

@King spit got it

Battle Record
    2-2

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
    Ronins Verse

i remember when the movie came out saw a lot of ledger flips, spit on spit was a cool concept
    not feeling the set up for obvious reasons, concept is played against you but it was a decent attempt at flipping the angle which is good
    nice personal and wordplay flip. cool
    wording seems a bit off to me nice personal dig
    punch line was a sick concept, set up coulda used something idk what tho
    funny but lite
    solid
    nice personal
    kinda lite
    would have liked to see more to go with that punch, decent line tho
    solid verse from ronin, couple bars came off lite, a few creative concepts made this enjoyable. like the personals also

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular1 View Post
    lol...

solid opener
    supa hot fire shunn
    punch was ok, decent flip
    good punch, seen a lot of marvel wps in my time
    solid punch, funny
    simple but good
    not familiar with the reference but seems like it would be a nice rebuttal line
    kinda lite with out any exact link but the wordplay and concept over all was cool
    solid
    fire line, this coulda been a longer scheme fasho
    spit - consistent, worked in some hard hitting lines with few misses. where u shined was the punchlines and where u could get better might be in doing longer schemes or brushing up the set ups... that's lite criticism tho this was a nice verse

i got spit winning with 1 or 2 harder hitting lines. for ronin the concepts were there but a couple misses made the difference in my voting. props to both battlers here

v/spit
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6

Spit wins