User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: LLL Week 7 Championship: Blue Bayou (5-0) vs Dominate (5-1) - DOM WINS

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

LLL Week 7 Championship: Blue Bayou (5-0) vs Dominate (5-1) - DOM WINS

verses due: Thursday 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 14 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 24 Lines

Extension: Up to opponent IF verse completed & posted/sent. Otherwise at the Moderators discretion.

VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY NIGHT/MONDAY MORNING
    BATTLES SET SHORTLY AFTER!

2 No-Shows = Season Ban

NO BITING OR RECYCLING!!!!
    Biting results in a SEASON BAN
    Recycle Once = DQ
    RECYCLE TWICE = BANNED FOR SEASON

Edits:
    First Person can't edit after second person posts their verse
    Second person can't edit after first vote

CHECKS,VERSES VOTES ONLY IN BATTLE THREADS!!!!!
    The Last Level

Kangaroo Danger Dude
    Awards LLL HOF LLL Champion

Re: LLL Week 7 Championship: Blue Bayou (5-0) vs Dominate (5-1)

Check. G/l man. Your call on how many lines. Know you’ve got some personal shit going on.

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

You too Dom Juan

16-20 would be preferable as I won't even be home until late Wednesday... Thanks man
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Kangaroo Danger Dude

No probs. 16-20 it is.
    3TC

Kangaroo Danger Dude

Re: LLL Week 7 Championship: Blue Bayou (5-0) vs Dominate (5-1) - EXT

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    posted 4 days late vs. Let then moved the thread quick to the bin
    when pressures on artichoke. then do a wholee buncha fishy shit for a win
    Quote Originally Posted by Dictionary.com
    Artichoke: a tall, thistlelike composite plant
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    truth is he's average. a cry baby that’s NEVER been above the grade..
    & judging by Dawali posts after a loss u'd think he was celebrating Muslim Faith
    Diwali: the Hindu festival of lights
    so a nice rack that's fine?! crack baby ur never gunna smash a dime..
    keep sayin the ‘Tattle’ get u laid but let's be honest man… we all know that's a LIE
    Tattle:
    1. to let out secrets.
    2. to chatter, prate, or gossip.

Dictionary.com is a free resource, FYI.

Your wordplay’s weakening nerd. I peeped that shit & couldn’t believe it at first
    I was hoping to Redefine display. Not watch you butcher the meaning of words
    Get a dictionary and check your shit. You fucked up one bar after another man
    If the devil’s in the details u been writing pamphlets for Christian summer camp
    Enough of ur talking. Reading ur muddled ass concepts is fuckin exhausting
    What comes out your head is patchy these days - it’s no wonder you’re balding
    Chest shot - get the sights on you. Head shot - get marked with the beam
    Fuck ur attention to detail. You’ll get the dot on ur eye & the cross on ur T
    I came back after five years and you’re still chasing that ultimate text hype?!
    I just do this shit for the lulz, Blue … you do it for the lulls in your sex life
    Lie & pretend you’re the GOAT. You’re all about quantity, harmless w/ bars
    Tell defibrillating to status all u want man. I know u take those charges to heart
    & ur wife’s a slutttttt for the D. I only let her suck it a couple of weeks
    She got shoved aside cuz I ain’t colorblind but Blue, that pigment nothing to me
    Your boys TOLD you she was whoring. You went and proposed you coward
    Can’t believe you gave that muttering when everyone talked so low about her

Quote Originally Posted by previews
    The bastard that dies but comes back alive time after time Bluebayou Snow
    Yahh you know nothing.. and the love you get from your fam is absurd lame
    I don’t care how much ur Antidote. You need a cure for ur garbage wordplay
    3TC

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6

Dominate vs. Barcotic last week
    Need to stop all that vet talk. Too late to pretend ur one of the best dawg
    I’ve seen how u disembark… that ship has sailed & it's time u stepped off
    Blue Bayou vs. Barcotic on NC
    tellin Inf his bars are wack & would quickly get ripped apart..
    i get it, he caused ur ‘exit from the Ship’.. it makes sense that you'd Disembark
    First cauterize now again?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
    I'm moving house next week too. I have so much goddamn stuff. It's not the big furniture that gets you, it's all the little shit you gotta put in boxes. So many DVDs I'll probably never watch again, so many books I'll probably never read again, shit in the kitchen like a slow cooker and a popcorn maker we've used like... maybe 5 times each?... still don't wanna just toss them though... I've barely started packing and I already fucking hate it
    the timing is PERFECT. you'll catch me havin a laugh as he packs tonight
    cuz i’m putting some little shit in a box too, only place he’s moving now is the afterlife
    i hate to have to do this, but you need to stop writing n’ quit
    it’s hard not to make an example out of you when there's sooo many of u biting my shit
    body shots & blood. i’m crackin ribs if you got the nerve for some fighting
    trust me Domicile be evident...then you’ll run to a place of permanent hiding
    they say he’s a tactician. puzzles opponents & there’s no doubting his power
    i call bullshit...his punches only mystify shoulder roll n’ knock em out w/ a counter
    Dom your whip is garbage. shit is charmless & that is why you never see ass
    carbon broke down so many times i swore you were teachin your chemistry class
    fiancé admitted shes cheating. can’t stop herself from slummin & hoein
    if honesty’s the best policy, it’s no wonder Australia’s got the best govt goin
    my girls into freaky shit, handcuffs & ropes when we go a real five rounds
    your girls similar, but means something totalllly diff when she says she feels tied down
    always archin her back to twirk, one look that bitch lacks a skirt
    it’s crazy...you’d think after she Engaged in multiple orgies u wouldn’t get THAT w/ her
    proved he’s no King Slayer. he won a tag belt cuz of the goat, not his work involved
    it’s true his partner carried him...only when he’s next to Aerys able to BURN THEM ALL*

*Episode 2 Sunday fuck ya bitches... g'luck Dom
    Last edited by Blue Bayou; April 20th, 2019 at 12:04 AM

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: LLL Week 7 Championship: Blue Bayou (5-0) vs Dominate (5-1) - OPEN FOR VOTES

Dominate -

Your wordplay’s weakening nerd. I peeped that shit & couldn’t believe it at first

Lmao, cool.

If the devil’s in the details u been writing pamphlets for Christian summer camp

Lmao, cool bar.

Lmao, okay.

This was cool, nice.

I just do this shit for the lulz, Blue … you do it for the lulls in your sex life

This was nice.

Tell defibrillating to status all u want man. I know u take those charges to heart

This was really nice, cool.

She got shoved aside cuz I ain’t colorblind but Blue, that pigment nothing to me

This was cool, nice.

Lmao, nice.

Blue Bayou -

cuz i’m putting some little shit in a box too, only place he’s moving now is the afterlife

Lmao, nice.

it’s hard not to make an example out of you when there's sooo many of u biting my shit

Lol, cool.

This was okay.

i call bullshit...his punches only mystify shoulder roll n’ knock em out w/ a counter

This was NIICE! Good job.

LOL, nice one.

This was NICE, good job.

your girls similar, but means something totalllly diff when she says she feels tied down

Lol, nice.

it’s crazy...you’d think after she Engaged in multiple orgies u wouldn’t get THAT w/ her

Lol, cool.

proved he’s no King Slayer. he won a tag belt cuz of the goat, not his work involved
    it’s true his partner carried him...only when he’s next to Aerys able to BURN THEM ALL*

This was okay.

This was a good battle, a nice one. But I'm giving the slight edge to Dominate. Nice one, guys.

Battle Record
    2-2

Re: LLL Week 7 Championship: Blue Bayou (5-0) vs Dominate (5-1) - OPEN FOR VOTES

just upping this it needs some votes. props to both. i'll vote on this 2moro when i can read it again and give a solid vote.
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Dom:
    Opener- nice
    Devil/details- ok
    Patchy- ok
    Cross i/dot t-fire
    Defibrillator- nice wp
    Pigment- nice concept. This was good
    .vs

Blue:
    Example- good personal
    Mystify- decent
    Tied down- i fk w this

Good battle. Blue was outmatched here imo.
    Two similar styles. But dom did it better.
    Votw dominate
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

This battle was kind of a letdown tbh. A lot of the punches were very indirect.. more concept than actually punching.. and it gave the entire battle a very lighthearted, passionless feeling. Dom came surprisingly soft in comparison to other verses I've seen from him, and Blue had a couple more misses than I'm used to seeing in his verses. Definitely a weak champ match IMO. I'll give this to Dom but mainly because Blue beat himself here with a couple of reaches, and after the disembark flip quote I expected some fire but it just wasn't delivered.

v/ Dom

Battle Record
    2-2

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
    Dictionary.com is a free resource, FYI.
    again with your one liners

nice flip and wp
    the flip was cool but the punchline doesn't connect hard, still scheming tho i like it
    funny, not sure if there's any merit to him actually balding but the line is good
    clever wording here, the multiple scopes ur bringing is gonna take some quick hands to pull off tho
    i like the set up and angle but the punch was lite
    supa hot fire
    saw this wordplay in a couple battles actually, well worded tho
    nice punch there

wordplay was clever but this was pretty lite..
    endless barrage of wordplay, started off scheming a nice personal angle. only 2 bars i didn't like the rest was very good. i can always appreciate the personals this was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
    First cauterize now again?!
    damn...

Ok, get at him blue lets go
    hard punch
    that was slick, fire, still not a fan of adding the apostrophe 'll for wp but i this 1 gets a pass
    wording was good, can't help but feel like ive seen that wp a few times tho, set up was ok
    i liked the wordplay and the personal but the punch felt a lite
    kinda funny, feels incomplete like there should be more to this. damn i don't know if i'm missing something or if it's simple and lite
    funny flip
    i like this it's slick if u catch the wording. nice 1
    haha dope, took me a second to get the other side of the flip relating to the tag belt but the punch reference for GOT was sick

*Episode 2 Sunday fuck ya bitches... g'luck Dom
    solid showing from the champ, even when u got problems in ya life u still show up and bring bars. real shit

over all: another dope championship battle this season. each was able to find entertaining dirt on the other and bring a mix of humor and crafty wordplay. most categories were equal. 3-4 syllable rhyme schemes, wordplay, personals. all together a fun read. both battlers still going strong this season. all in all i was impressed with both staying this consistent week after week.

my indecision is final i have this as a TIE. i can't decide who won i thought it was equal. run it back
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Quote Originally Posted by King
    Didn't really care for this, particularly as an opener
    Decent, executed this concept a bit simply tho imo
    Light jab, bit predictable. Wish you had rhymed it cleaner
    This is okay. Feels a bit redundant after just using that "devil's in the details" concept two bars ago
    Nice concept/punch. Would have been even better if you'd tied the set up in with the shitty sex life angle more directly than implying he texts too much to get laid
    Dope. Never seen this wp before and I like the personal aspect you executed it with
    Ok I can rock with this. You worded this shit about as well as possible too
    Yoga flame
    Decent closer

vs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou
    Decent concept, executed a bit predictably tho
    Nah
    Ehh ok-ish
    Not feeling the wp much or the actual wording of it
    Cool
    Didn't care for this
    Worded cleanly but not much here concept-wise for me
    See above
    it’s true his partner carried him...only when he’s next to Aerys able to BURN THEM ALL
    Never seen the show so I'll assume this makes sense in that storyline and say cool closer

Dom started off slow, thought Blue would take this for sure but then he really picked it up because I thought the last half of his verse was all good with a couple of hitters like "pigment" and "muttering." I liked those two better than anything from Blue and felt like he had less misses overall. I was looking forward to this battle so it's a shame Blue has whatever personal stuff going on right now. I can tell this is a bit rushed overall and not quite up to the usual standard of verse crafting from either. But Dom was better to me.

v/ Dominate
    Last edited by Lay Doubt.; April 22nd, 2019 at 12:40 AM
    Been a real one.

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6

Dom wins