User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Razor Sharp

0 0%
  • Bahriman

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Razor Sharp vs Bahriman - OPEN 4 FEED

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0

Razor Sharp vs Bahriman - OPEN 4 FEED

BAHR-tender, I’ll kill-em 1/2 off dats Happy-hour. D’s rounds WHISKEY they burn now your bitter, SWEET and SOUR
    Try play me out, duck-tape you in your ladies house, face-fuck her while I put this deuce-deuce in ya babies-mouth
    Lines exotic, they tropical FOREST-BLENDS, 2 identical berners when they shoot, call them the MORRIS-TWINS
    You’ll spark none, Bahr Michael J Fox got Parkinson, Razor ul find ya, merk you then fake a bout of Alzheimer’s
    Razor, I’m hungry-shit, come at me with a money-flip, this dummy get, left in the hallway Bahr you are Money Mitch
    Catch you by the water, high currents the thing blaze, put your thoughts in the tide that’s how I create brain-waves
    Bahr-u a stool, I’m a predator you a mule, live off my prey’s energy and you GAS’D, so Bahr you are FUEL
    Lines raw, you can TEST me but you won’t pass, your exempt from the attendance list, cause you are not in my class
    Your loss column got another one, my W’s got another sum, new here but I been poppin since Bazooka Joe bubble-gum
    My lyrical warfare would’ve change the outcome of Vietnam, learn from that and fall-back BAHR don’t even respond

Battle Record
    18-12

Re: Razor Sharp vs Bahriman

jesus christ you better respond because that shit is fire...#sarcasm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wind Man
    I will blow something
    DEAD^^^

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Razor Sharp vs Bahriman - OPEN 4 FEED

Feedback anyone????