User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Just a Dream

Battle Record
    0-2

Just a Dream

Just A Dream
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=nelly+...&setlang=en-US

“I was thinking about us, I was thinking about me” I was thinking I was just crazy
    Opened my eyes, but thought it was just a dream… So I traveled back down that road, when he came back, I refused to be sould, 5yrs later I realized it wasn’t just a dream”

Now it’s 2019 but it feels like 05 and I’m still stuck in the basement
    I bounced around, I’m not the one too sick to face it
    They said if anyone who, it was all just ironic that I picked you
    They disconnect me every time I pick up the phone
    They’re pissing me off, so mad, I can beat them all alone
    But that’s the problem… I pretend to be strong any time your around
    Don’t want to be a burden but they keep going round for round
    But in my heart is where I found… I miss you, and I traced it in the sand
    Now it’s all just so out of hand

“I was thinking about us, I was thinking about me” I was thinking I was just crazy
    Opened my eyes, but thought it was just a dream… So I traveled back down that road, when he came back, I refused to be sould, 5yrs later I realized it wasn’t just a dream”

So while recovering believing it was all just hallucination
    I heard your voice in my ear piece and screamed from the sensation
    That day I woke up, I grabbed my ring, favorite outfit, and just ran
    At the time still just thinking I was just a number one fan
    Then my head hung, I was fighting for my rite
    Thinking bout the Maybach every time I write
    I guess for a while we all been hanging round
    But round for round it got to real to even make a sound
    Like that day you were holding me, those 7 days are all that I see
    But my advocate was yelling at me

Throwing bottles, letting go of the wheel screaming, Then I was pounding down his door, cause being so miserable, who was I to say that way wouldn’t be more… It wasn’t sick, it wasn’t the devil, it was getting my ass kicked that made me close the door. And then I woke up and can’t understand what is was all for. So I just keep writing more.

Opened my eyes, but thought it was just a dream… So I traveled back down that road, when he came back, I refused to be sould, 5yrs later I realized it wasn’t just a dream” x3
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Just a Dream

A bruise, 3 scratches, a ripped sheet, knot of hair in my necklace, a hurt wrist, and a hurt finger.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and a broken bracelet
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

That video ironic... I'm always like which came out first? That or that? And I realize I need to stop posting first drafts but at the same time it just feels like things need to be said like NOW and I'll fix them later - you know?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Between ghosts/spirits and then like us or like them or other realms or religions - it made me wonder if it was just ironic or you knew about me gaining 50lbs in 3 months by accident yet on purpose subconsciously I guess - cause no I really didn't remember until after I got shot too. It's like I mustve talked to God so I don't understand why I'm getting my ass kicked even worse now. I can only assume it is because I refuse to let go of my ties now that I know for facts. And the bitch torturing me with pins and water - even if I hang on to us threw that the pain gets less and I can finally sleep. It's peace and comfort finally. And when they flip it upside down and run down all the reasons that prove to them why you hate me I get so confused but I have to remember my reminders. And that I don't deserve that trick.

This one? Was it you that was filling out my menus and left the phone number every where. Cause I called when I woke up and she said it was the nurses station - so I hung up confused. Everyone but a rare few try to take advantage of that and freak me out over anything. And then others really hate me for no reason. I'm at a handicap obviously and it's not fair. I couldn't do that or treat people like that so I don't get it. I'm just confused as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

If it was you... thank you and I really hope you didn't see me looking like that cause me in mental is worse than Raven in the exorcist. LoL and if it wasn't and just ironic - you prolly know how to get me back on path to my family ties that do love me.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919