User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: LLL Week 8 Contendership: Lay Doubt (1-1) vs Barcotic (4-2) OPEN FOR VOTES

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

LLL Week 8 Contendership: Lay Doubt (1-1) vs Barcotic (4-2) OPEN FOR VOTES

Line Limit TBD

Due FRIDAY 11:59 PST

No hoe shit
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Re: SPOTLIGHT BATTLE: Lay Doubt vs Barcotic

Last edited by Lay Doubt.; May 3rd, 2019 at 10:25 PM
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Re: LLL Week 8 Contendership: Lay Doubt (1-1) vs Barcotic (4-2)

WHAT UP THO FAGGOT!?

don’t try to be a hero or I’ll negate the day you were born when I’m smashing
    act like a Vigilante.. & we’ll be placing bets on how many will mourn at your passing
    catch a horrible thrashing, not sure how this pussy’s supposed to be good when
    the only time Barc lays the smack down, it just means WWE is hosting in Brooklyn
    your obese ass girl can’t find a chair to be comfortable in or a belt that’ll buckle for shit
    I called her a water buffalo..
    ..& that description was the 1st thing IN HER LIFE she didn’t struggle to fit
    that's why she stays giving her number, I mean she'll let ANY dude fuck her
    the slut fields enough booty calls to keep you & your lawnmower busy thru summer
    she’s truly a 0, looking like she got hit with a left hook n hatchet
    fat bitch rockin them Thunder thighs.. & has a face like Westbrook to match it
    straight body a faggot with NBA bars, it’s nothin but a coffin for this fake
    & when I put DeRozan.. it was a Spur of the moment decision to go n mock him at his wake
    this former mod is a disgrace, deleting shit in his battles had him certainly doomed
    funny how the bitch got demoted & went from doctoring votes to nursing his wounds
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic
    i died n came back. u can have this 1
    void it/send me the L, cant think abt a text verse rn
    cut the excuses slut cuz they’re useless, so go tell some peeps who care
    died & came back.. just for everyone to root me on as I fuckin leave you there

http://i66.tinypic.com/jtlxz6.jpg

boyyyy you ugly as shit lmao

w/ arrogance seeping he swears that he's beasting, do hoes actually get took by that con?
    a tale as old as time.. some faggot gassed on his looks when really he just looks like Gaston
    we are NOT the same: I pull bitches, any dame I'm talking to ain't an obstacle
    only thing you pull's a bicep, tryin to get the camera as far from your busted ass face as possible
    catch a haymaker to ya goofy horse grill, the shit'll be a massive slaughter
    I'll knock your teeth down your throat, but it'll have to be 1 at a time & w/ a glass of water
    50% of the time you’re a chat diva, the other 50 you don’t seem so bad either
    so I won’t say you're a complete pussy.. but that mouth proves you're certainly half beaver
    n yo GODDAMN, that fuckin beak is offensive & literally exceeds this dimension
    your schnoz could show up at 11:30 tonight & the rest of you'd need an extension
    faggot stop seeking attention, you’re still alive get a grip. Legit too ugly to die it’s a trip
    stared death in the face.. til the reaper took one look at your mug, got frightened & dipped

Fuckouttahere.
    Last edited by Lay Doubt.; May 2nd, 2019 at 08:15 PM
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

i'll murk him at a 4..let alone a 8 or 9 if the fgt tries to push me
    n who cares if 'lay d parts' w the league again...
    most of these cats know how to say goodbye to pussy
    when this is done, he quittin. kid is not the gifted type
    but at this point ima Pelé just to kick it on a different site
    i cant stand em. me & this cancer are leagues apart
    if we ever on the same page, im the answer and he's the mark
    dimes? hes securing none. s'only dirty sluts he slammin
    if a bitch unda'-lay in bed, shes telling him to hurry up in spanish
    its known he a hoe ting, callin five oh if the chrome ring
    if u ask Barclays Center is soft. metal thru the dome so he dont sing
    if doubt dies, we win. its about time the kid is shot
    when the tre'-sings in the street, theyll be outlining him w chalk
    mayyyyybe i should diss less, SPIT says lay is sick
    d/r in full force, expect a vote from his Princess. Leia bitch
    ur a fkn squirrel to barc. we're worlds apart, at least
    im creating traffic. Ur helping under aged girls across the st.

http://i68.tinypic.com/e6dcwm.jpg

rules? he abuses such...meanwhile dude'd love to smash that^
    speaking of shady backstories, i predict tattoos above their ass cracks
    he's sutn they all regret. platonic? yes. orgy? plz
    i havent seen 3 bitches so lost since barcotic left 4tc
    clearly their age faces vast game changing gaps
    ill expose Laser Tag him in the face for tryna get a date playing that
    a caucasian, a mexican & a ????????? god only knows
    he needs mo'-trin girls, bc at this rate hell swallow a bottle of those
    how could such trash be clean..they nasty. be serious
    puttin his Pekka Rinne bitch who wears the same pads for three periods
    he wanted a handicap n tbh, ill allow the kid to have it
    i took 'em to school... the exact opposite of how this picture happened

Battle Record
    46-9

Re: LLL Week 8 Contendership: Lay Doubt (1-1) vs Barcotic (4-2) OPEN FOR VOTES

@Skepto @Dominate @Fatrick Swayze @knucklehead @slecht @Baron Mynd @CleverWordz @Token @RealBodySnatcher @Kill Spree @Greedy @Useless @Cred @ItsCash @Plot @Aero @Orc @Razor Sharp @Smog @Blas @Blue Bayou @Sharp @$pitacular1 @Unfukwitable @JEM. @Exalted. @Reef Flex @Allen Knight @Celph Taut @King @Clout

Any honest votes would def be welcomed and appreciated by both @Barcotic and myself. Or even if you don't want to or can't cast an official vote for whatever reason, even a breakdown or feedback is better than nothing. This shit is being massively slept on and it's pretty embarrassing.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

sorry guys, i'm going to hit this tonight. definitely a dope battle and it deserves votes.
    The Last Level

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

act like a Vigilante.. & we’ll be placing bets on how many will mourn at your passing

& when I put DeRozan.. it was a Spur of the moment decision to go n mock him at his wake
    this former mod is a disgrace, deleting shit in his battles had him certainly doomed
    funny how the bitch got demoted & went from doctoring votes to nursing his wounds

only thing you pull's a bicep, tryin to get the camera as far from your busted ass face as possible
    I'll knock your teeth down your throat, but it'll have to be 1 at a time & w/ a glass of water
    so I won’t say you're a complete pussy.. but that mouth proves you're certainly half beaver

vs

This was really close, and a great battle. Not quite the "auto HOF" status Lay is giving it but a great battle nonetheless. There were a few bars from both I didn't care for at all, but for the most part this was a consistent showing by both. I even enjoyed the shot @ 4TC despite the inaccuracy of the statement. Bar really came back to true form here, something he's been missing for a while.. only thing is, I felt there were too many attempts at Lay name plays which for me affected the impact of the verse as a whole. Would have liked to see more unique concepts than successive name plays but I ain't knocking the verse, it was good. Despite Bar's shot at me in advance that won't deter my honest vote, and I got Lay edging this one. Good jobs guys and this can go either way but IMO Lay won

v/ Lay Doubt.

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

cool and creative use of the vigilante wp.. that said, the punch is light here tho imo as "placing bets on how many" doesnt hit that hard... i bet NO one would even show to mourn at your passing or something along those lines wouldve been more effective to me.. still a cool fresh concept tho
    the only time Barc lays the smack down, it just means WWE is hosting in Brooklyn
    solid np.. smackdown/wrestlig been done a few times but as far as the barclays flip to this i dont recall seeing so this was cool
    your obese ass girl can’t find a chair to be comfortable in or a belt that’ll buckle for shit
    lol, funny jab
    the slut fields enough booty calls to keep you & your lawnmower busy thru summer
    lol, pretty funny on the fields personal angle i enjoyed this
    decent, chuckle worthy
    cool wp, sput of the moment tie in was nice.. this was good
    okay flip.. a bit simple but it hits as a nice personal if true
    w/ arrogance seeping he swears that he's beasting, do hoes actually get took by that con?
    a tale as old as time.. some faggot gassed on his looks when really he just looks like Gaston
    lol funny stuff.. wp cool.. completely diff hair tho, gaston doesnt have a beard.. i dunno again the angle is cool but i think the reference is reachy
    okay
    lol solid
    pretty dece, setup nicely.. okay overall
    your schnoz could show up at 11:30 tonight & the rest of you'd need an extension
    funny concept but i'd actually say he has a rather small nose tbh so not sure its applicable
    faggot stop seeking attention, you’re still alive get a grip. Legit too ugly to die it’s a trip
    stared death in the face.. til the reaper took one look at your mug, got frightened & dipped
    ehhh... not a fan of this one seems fillerish

vs.

lol like lay d parts, cool angle... fuck just like his opener tho i think a reword wouldve really helped this.. parting withthe league is a col personal after his resin fiasco, but the way the punch was worded seems lite.. good np tho
    cool np jab.. pele as a wp was cool but i think you couldve developed the tie-in/punch a little better then just the loose kick-it angle... an enjoyable np as is tho still
    pretty cool here.. good precise wording in the setup.. like this
    lmao the 'she's telling him to hurry up & fiish' direction you too this punch was dope.. funny np that hits
    nice, great attack line.. good creativity & development of the concept, i personally like this flip better then the smack down / WWE angle lay used
    fire... this dope
    lol pretty funny personal.. a bit easy so prob played but i wasn't around during lay's hayday here so i havent seen it
    lol kindaaaa funny but a bit mehh
    hahaha fresh & dope angle imo.. great concept
    haha funny personal/site flip... this was a good use of the photo and cool line overall
    lol they do look young af, cool creative np that's smooth... yup this hits
    trin as in from trinidad? ive never heard girls refered to as trin girls tbh.. the wp works/is smooth and the idea of Lay needing mesntral cramp mes is pretty funny, but it feels like a bit of a reach to make the wp work..
    lol i like the angle you took tbh with the same pad/three period idea, its creative albeit not hard...but the wp is a reach to me, peck-a ree-nay and peck-er in-a nah
    lol another chuckle worthy and solid age diss on the girls

Overall this was an enjoyable battle and pretty great read from both competitors imo... While i dont agree with Lay in the chat that this is a shoe-in for the HOF or remotely the best battle of the season, both were pretty consistent throughout with some god concepts and effective personals... as quite as things are around this site lately, i feel this is prob being slept on bcuz its tough to pick a winner here

I like the idea of a half pic half reg battle good call on that... overall I thought both reg verses were very similar in quality, but overall i'd probably give the slight edge to barc for that section.. and upon re-reading i think barc slightly edged the pic portion as well... altho pecker in a was a reach, shady backstories was fire imo and by far the best bar of the pic section

ya very tough call here but i have Barc edging it.. props to both

Vote - Barc

Battle Record
    4-8

Dope wordplay... but the ending was just funny to me? like not as strong as the WP was. Good.

Dope.

LMAO... I fuck w these kind of bars.

lmao... dead.

LMAO... okay, you're on a roll now. I particularly enjoy these kind of humor/impactful punches.

Eh, nice... creative... but just - maybe a let down for me, because of the above bars? Nice overall.

solid personal.

Legit.. dope bar.

lmao.

LMAO, dope.

Haha, funny...

creative... strong ties.

LMAOOOOOo... SEriously man.

Eh.

Dope opener.

Nice.... pretty slick WP.

Bit light for me.

haha, dope.

MMM... Dope and probably edging Lays

Dope... perfectly executed.

mmm this was alright... just didnt read as slick/execution a bit off here...

Bit of a brag here than an impactful bar. Not feeling.

haha, strong.

i havent seen 3 bitches so lost since barcotic left 4tc4
    hmmm, i get it... but seemed more of a diss on your former crew than Lay, to be real.

Cool WP... this was nice, but not crazy strong.

I get the WP... just wasn't like strong, strong... again, even think a bit of force?

LOL NICE!

lol... nice.

Alrrrrighhtttt.... first off, this battle will come down to personal preferences... BOTH
    were very dope and came strong... Thing is? I just preferred Lays drop this week... the humor
    of the pic section (I thought they were pretty even on the non pic bars) but I just seriously
    couldn't stop laughing...

Dope read gents.

v/Lay.

Battle Record
    2-2

Ya I’ll nominate this for a LLL hof battle. The reason I’m nominating this battle is because both battlers are well known on RB AND Lay doubt used a good amount of personals about bar, with name flips; and attacks on some of his actions in the league. Barcotic did the same thing but to a different extent. I’m also taking into factor the difference in styles and use of current event references. I think that in 5 years a person could go back read this battle and see some of the best of what each battler has to offer. Picture battle, high consistency, great personals, and some lite text beef.

Lay doubt; flow and rhyme schemes were on point. I like the use of your sets ups for the most part and there was little filler. The bars that were referencing the picture were hilarious. Vigil ante Solid wordplay.

Barc; pecker in a, pay lay, wordplay like this is why I’m nominating this battle. Is it the best Barc verse? No I don’t think so. But you kept up your side of things and dropped a competitive verse with less material imo. Essentially I think lay doubt had better angles to work this time around.

Overall; ik u both been going at it in the chats on some lite shit but ya gotta use that energy more productively. That same energy could be used for voting or something cause nothing ever comes of it. Lay doubt dropped a banger for sure but I do feel like the talking about hof this and that or even mentioning the battle is not a good look. No 1 wants to vote in a battle this solid and close, when the 2 heads are talking shit to each other and the voters. Not saying Barc was a part of that either. Essentially what I’m saying is the drama is what takes away from shit. Getting hof nominated is like a nick name, u can’t give it to yourself

Now more on the bars; it’s a tough vote but after reading each verse a couple times, Barcs punches got the better first reaction out of me but on the second read lay doubt really filled up his bars. I mean, some of that stuff well executed in the set up for real. Barclays line from lay was the better line, great minds think alike.

Vote/ lay

35 members read this thread and 29 of y’all are some bums
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6

3-1 Lay

Upping for votes

Battle Record
    64-17

dope
    I havent seen it personally, cool jab
    lol dope
    lol dope again
    [Bthis is ok, but its the third bar about his girl in a row and its the weakest of the 3 imo[/B]
    decent
    heat
    either bad or i missed it
    eh. funny idea.
    eh, ok ish. kinda weak compared to previous bars
    lol dope
    lol heat
    [B]nah/B]
    nah

[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    dope
    dope also
    ok
    lol heat.
    ok, lot of np's to start.
    i like it
    decent jab.
    eh ok
    loll dope
    cool reference using the pic
    eh, not a fan
    nah
    lol funny, liiiittle bit of a reach but still ok
    like he picked them up from school? ok jab, could have used that angle better imo

very dope battle and definitely a close one. i'm leaning towards lay here, i think he was was sliiiightly more consistent but also because Bar went so heavy on the nameplays that it took away from the overall verse just a little bit for me. Under lay was fucking fire though lol.

vote Lay.
    The Last Level

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6

Lay wins