Battle Record
    0-2

Forever Young

Forever Young
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=foreve...f01c971052ce1a

(From my old page)

I think where we are from we understand more and judge less
    We can appreciate the fact that we are not perfect but trying our best
    We appreciate that life can pick up and change directions at any given moment
    We live in the day, knowing that tomorrow isn’t promised
    And in memory of those who fell we tip bottles and pay homage
    In youth, there is hardly a past and the future is never ending, unpredictable in a way
    And if at times it appears we don’t hear what you say, we just really have to watch what moves we play
    Whether it be ignorance or for better word – lack of awareness – cause we have too much loose
    And sometimes we feel we just didn’t have too many directions to choose

Hook

Sometimes we are not as willing to compromise as much or take that leap of faith
    Unless you been guided in faith you don’t realize he’s not gone just temporarily faded
    There is hope – because we have to hope that there are, at least can be, more days coming
    And don’t try to understand because we definitely march to the beat of different drumming
    But at the same time in living for today – you’re not necessarily expecting a tomorrow
    And sometimes we do some pretty weird things to conquer the sorrow
    A goal not attained is not that big of a deal – cause we just find another one
    All the while, while keeping it real with who we are just trying to get it done
    Possibilities. Endless possibilities. That’s all we hear
    But tell that to me during drill day when I have to channel and conquer that fear

Hook

I think back to survival mode – and it wasn’t ever all that bad “we survived thru the bad parts”
    Whether that be angels who carried us or something of other sorts
    We made it to fight another day
    Looking back like damn – how did it get done doing it that way?
    I guess when it comes to people like us – we shouldn’t look back cause we’re left with too many questions. Every move scrutinized and under attack
    We appreciate that nothing and no one is perfect
    Even though at times we feel we don’t deserve it

But until that bell is rung, Im a live forever young

Go round for round like I’m some joke or game and think you can terrorize me or trick me away from my own peoples. There was no note, or ever standing over ANYONES bed ever. You think you have me trapped? Made all this legal? For what ever reason every one was there from the beginning but still confused and for whatever a reason anyone would have more rites then me over me. You bitches do everything but leave me alone. That NC license and POA. Why? For what? Well that pic says you had my Norwalk apt bugged – so where all that footage then? It’s only 3-4 weeks. THAT’S why they did it and got so mad. Then you wake me up to this? Oh hell no… trust. I REFUSE to sit here and just let them.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait.. I checked in on one person back in like 90 something when his babies mom put all his clothes in the stove. I was just worried and glad I did.

- - - Updated - - -

In a lot of pain as usual, dumb ass trick get off my body and I mean it. .
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Forever Young

I was feeling it!!! People are different and go they different things for different reasons. We all are different and come up with different viewpoints and perspectives. We all go through life and makes mistakes bout how we deal with them is everything. I was thinking about a lot of stuff reading this piece good job here.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Forever Young

Thank you @Razor _sharp
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919