Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: starting an RB diiscord server.

DixonButts

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

celphtaut

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

ronnie46

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by OutWrite View Post
    DixonButts
    didn't fall for that joke on fb LOLL

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Ino really, that's my name on discord, that's my name on Twitter, that's my name on snap, that's my name on my birth certificate, that's my favorite pastime.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, superhero, why don't you give my name here on arby the old polishing up. Make me Dixon Butts, plz.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Enoch

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Massaker

Stranger

I thought we could use the discord like a shoutbox or something or to spam our battles. looking for ways to integrate it on the site.

Battle Record
    0-2

Cla919 - not to be down, I was banned for trolling - but yeah, why did everyone switch names too? I came home from the hospital and idfk wtf happened. Everyone used to be cool but a few.

- - - Updated - - -

What’s a discord server?

- - - Updated - - -

I was legit traumatized and I didn’t even know what trolling was - and then like that one post - after I got out the hospital I had to go back cause I went mental cause my step dad put a mattress over my window when we were packing my stuff to move back home and I got scared and ran and stole my moms car and drove to the police - so I KNOW that wasn’t me but yeah it was my screenname though. Not to be random but I have right to exPlain myself - I considered some people on this site as mentors since I was a new writer. And I am offended too!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

I think that Spartacus did that to you, huh?

Battle Record
    0-2

No... Ray had a white boy do it that had super blonde hair wearing blue shirt and blue hat - he said to give him a ride around the corner to his mom's job. Literally around the corner so he probably just ran back to the condos there.

- - - Updated - - -

There was no cars in the parking lot and I asked him if he was sure his mom was at work and then I heard the bangs muffled like I was already dead in another type world.

- - - Updated - - -

You know his brother's babies mom got shot sometime after too... he was sleep talking pne night and I asked him what and he said she was going to have to pay for herself at great adventure. I just shook my head cause he was supposed to be visiting his other brother that was in jail. Unfortunately shes dead. His mom said they just said she was pregnant so they would find her faster when she was missing (the paper said she was) but if she was - then there was the problem right there.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to bed, my face feel like I hit a brick wall again...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

I swear to God I'm not reading all that. I mean, I swear to GOD im not

Battle Record
    0-2

See... THAT!!! Those plants are supposed to be exactly the same... I’m gonna fucking throw up, I can’t do this - since like 01 or 02 but I just thought it was cause of my ex and I assumed they were gone - but it wasn’t... that’s why... I didn’t know but then ever since like OMFG you have no clue

- - - Updated - - -

The next day they said there was a suicide note on my cpu and had the cops there and there wasn’t - I was still on split seconds - a couple days before I heard the 3 bangs

- - - Updated - - -

I’m the man - robospider - same bitch

- - - Updated - - -

The plants were my apt in no after I ran from New York

- - - Updated - - -

Posted it to taunt me that they could do whatever they want

- - - Updated - - -

I think they had me set up since 1995... PTSD on top of my bipolar and now everything else - it wasn’t drugs - it was me freaking the fuck out after I was shot

- - - Updated - - -

Yo I’ll be daliah - get them bitches off me I don’t know how

- - - Updated - - -

Running up in my house pushing and whipping me on Bed which I thought was a bad dream is so minor in comparison I was so let that slide... I thought it was a bad dream but that’s why I flipped then

- - - Updated - - -

No I don’t remember the hospital just that my menu was filled out and I called the number the bitch said it was the nurses station

- - - Updated - - -

Only split seconds since getting thrown in the pool - it’s like getting jumped by 100 people at once with no defense or help - and the ones that should - I don’t know what they believe or think but they won’t listen to me either
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

yes... FOR FACT

- - - Updated - - -

The sports bra? Cause in nc I went to take my license pic in a golden button down silk tank with my jeans and Aldo’s but when the pic came back to my address with my license in was in just a sports bra - I just dismissed it as impossible cause I’m crazy - but I hate sports bras and would never wear just one in public. I don’t know why I never thought of it again

- - - Updated - - -

The computer said iwww once when I was practicing belly dancing - like impossible - just ironic

- - - Updated - - -

Myrtle beach 2010 was on purpose - I don’t know how they knew cause I didn’t remember yet

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to be myself - I can’t stand feeling like ANYBODY else - it’s gross and it makes me sick. I’m done...

- - - Updated - - -

Slapping someone when they’re being sleeped is totally non effective - it just shows you’re a sick coward. Hit me while I’m awake to my face.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919