User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 60 of 60

Thread: starting an RB diiscord server.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: starting an RB diiscord server.

Invite you where? @lose_logic ...I’m tired of being confused as fuck smiling and waving - what I find out this round years later too like Ohhhh
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Invite you where? @lose_logic ...I’m tired of being confused as fuck smiling and waving - what I find out this round years later too like Ohhhh
    he wants @Dia to invite him to the RB Discord server...wtf... what so confusing? LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    he wants @Dia to invite him to the RB Discord server...wtf... what so confusing? LOL
    I thought about replying but the I was like... why would I? if it is that difficult to figure out then the person does not deserve to understand.

Reflections is out now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Loose Logic View Post
    I thought about replying but the I was like... why would I? if it is that difficult to figure out then the person does not deserve to understand.
    shes a paranoid schitzophrenic, so shes always thinking people are out to get her...and thinks that people are speaking in code when saying normal shit....so instead of taking the words typed at face value, she always thinks theres more to it...

but really though, i think i figured out whats really going on here with this "chick"... she is actually Dia... she is Dia's drag-queen persona....and he comes here posting pictures and all to measure an online response before revealing it to the real world....
    Last edited by Toobs; October 14th, 2019 at 10:00 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

@Toobs that so not true - you keep saying that all the time. I’m not paranoid or schizophrenic - I just don’t know what a discord server is - that’s all you had to say
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

@Toobs that so not true - you keep saying that all the time. I’m not paranoid or schizophrenic - I just don’t know what a discord server is - that’s all you had to say
    you come on here talking to people who are not here, you think that someone is here using this message board to spy on you, and you think that one of us is secretly one of them...
    you thinbk that there is a grand conspiracy against you and that somehow RB is tied into it all...

that is textbook paranoid schitzophrenia...
    and im not downing you for it, ive been in your shoes and know whats it like...and thats another reason why its so easy for me to spot thats what youre going through...

Battle Record
    0-2

First off I’m bipolar 1 and ptsd - yeah I’m mental - I never blamed rapbattles and if someone is peeing on my bed and on my phone they are most likely on here too. I’m pleaing my case to my friends that have ties here and been lied to and talking shit to the mother fuckers that was putting a 222 message on my Nextel in 04 to begin with (before I even went insane). @Toobs if you need to know all... OH let’s not even talk about someone trying to shoot off my vagina - nahhhh they not on the site lurking as a guest (what’s the odds of that) my faggott ass ex and his friends know I write here and they also know I haven’t spoke to the police in my right mind yet. And I’m mental and get drunk a lot... A LOT. Just be cool and let me ride this out - I’m getting WAY better smfh

- - - Updated - - -

Ill behave... I just be venting and I’m grateful the senate hasn’t banned me again.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

First off I’m bipolar 1 and ptsd - yeah I’m mental - I never blamed rapbattles and if someone is peeing on my bed and on my phone they are most likely on here too. I’m pleaing my case to my friends that have ties here and been lied to and talking shit to the mother fuckers that was putting a 222 message on my Nextel in 04 to begin with (before I even went insane). @Toobs if you need to know all... OH let’s not even talk about someone trying to shoot off my vagina - nahhhh they not on the site lurking as a guest (what’s the odds of that) my faggott ass ex and his friends know I write here and they also know I haven’t spoke to the police in my right mind yet. And I’m mental and get drunk a lot... A LOT. Just be cool and let me ride this out - I’m getting WAY better smfh

- - - Updated - - -

Ill behave... I just be venting and I’m grateful the senate hasn’t banned me again.
    well then, that did not resemble paranoid schitzophrenia at ALL... i once had my vagina shot off and my bed peed on by anonymous assailants who also stalk me on an obscure website as well...i can relate..
    Last edited by Toobs; October 16th, 2019 at 06:41 PM

wait.. someone is peeing on your bed and on your phone... and your rational conclusion was that they are on RB? I can't even begin to figure out how you tied that together.

Reflections is out now

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Loose Logic View Post
    wait.. someone is peeing on your bed and on your phone... and your rational conclusion was that they are on RB? I can't even begin to figure out how you tied that together.

- - - Updated - - -

i just realized you said this LOL

you realize 'The Senate' was just a board crew right? it had nothing to do with bans or any poisiotn of power here...
    it was simply a crew that TGF put together...

also, if you want to vent, go ahead...nobody is stopping you...youre the most active on the board out of anyone else really... type whatever the hell you want and dont worry about what anybody thinks...i know i wouldnt...

Battle Record
    0-2

@loose_logic cAuse only stalkers pee on girls beds and like if I do have a stalker - they know I write and where. And like I would say I’m just paranoid and crazy which is why I dismissed so much weird shit prior - but I went to order a pizza one day and the closest one was in jersey but I lived in NC - so I went to find my iPhone and that pulled up NJ too. Some I’m not a techy - I had to ask the guys at work what a discord server even was today but I know that’s not normal. How I get on the discord server? @Toobs

- - - Updated - - -

Rest In Peace and live free tgf (can we get a middle finger emoji on here too)?

- - - Updated - - -

Btw @Toobs check my profile pic... is that one better?

And anyone available to mentor - my 1-2 punch league I’ve been getting my ass kicked 5 weeks now and I need help.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Awards SOTW

somehow have the feeling the rb discord is dia and this weirdo chick talking to themselves and posting five finger death punch lyric videos

Battle Record
    0-2

@Dead I don’t know what that 5 finger thing means but hoping it’s more like 6 figure speeches
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Stranger

if you really want this I can put link at the top of the site for everyone to join.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    somehow have the feeling the rb discord is dia and this weirdo chick talking to themselves and posting five finger death punch lyric videos
    nah it's only me in there rn, cuz I never posted the link, I just realized I can't manually invite people LOL.

https://discord.gg/nqSKK6