User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: LLL Week 8: Joe Boston (2-4) vs Sinning (0-5) OPEN FOR VOTES

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

LLL Week 8: Joe Boston (2-4) vs Sinning (0-5) OPEN FOR VOTES

verses due: Thursday 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 12 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines

Extension: Up to opponent IF verse completed & posted/sent. Otherwise at the Moderators discretion.

VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY NIGHT/MONDAY MORNING
    BATTLES SET SHORTLY AFTER!

2 No-Shows = Season Ban

NO BITING OR RECYCLING!!!!
    Biting results in a SEASON BAN
    Recycle Once = DQ
    RECYCLE TWICE = BANNED FOR SEASON

Edits:
    First Person can't edit after second person posts their verse
    Second person can't edit after first vote

CHECKS,VERSES VOTES ONLY IN BATTLE THREADS!!!!!
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: LLL Week 8: Joe Boston (2-4) vs Sinning (0-5)

I'm rhyming lavishly..justice demands tax..I'm rhyming casually
    I'm rhyming magically..lines of magic glee..if 'Bos fucks me over'.. it's his final fantasy..
    I'm sin with words..I'm Zion..bitch hit the curb
    I diminish curse, whipped with slurs..forget 'taking this average joe to school'..I'm taking him to work..(I'LL GIVE YOU THIS WORK! LOL)
    I'm a essence play; coalescent roaming peasant omnipresent souls of message slay
    Show the enders game...I'll hit 'Bos with a spinning kick'...like Jin at the end of Tekken Game...(KO!)
    Devour your essence...I'm Zion...a mountain of weapons...fountain of heaven
    I have the power of message...and I'll 'pile drive you from the towers of 911'...

Finish HIM...

Defeat kids with elite wit'...serene whim..and serene mystic sin..
    you're so poor..if you were the rat in ratatouille...you'd eat shit...

JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE LAST FINISH HIM!!

NOW! FINISH HIM!!

I'm flowing well... flow compels the oceans shell..
    you're such a wack heathen...if you'd devoured the '11th plague of egypt'..you'd go to hell..

FROM ZION!!

GOOD LUCK NOOB!! LOL!!
    Last edited by Echelon; April 29th, 2019 at 02:04 AM

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

BTW, I'm Zodiac..

Hurry up and post you scrub...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Lmao check fuck boi I’m at work will post later
    [url]https:

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Right hand make his mouth leak, he’ll be lying if he’s not opposed to weak
    The way I’ll leave his life in Jeopardy, they won’t give a fuck about James Holzhauers win streak
    Think before you speak, those soft words are no fucking threat
    Beat your ass snatch your Juls or I can bring you smoke equivalent to 20 cigarettes
    His Chick tells me behind those ears are wet, during sex he fucks the wrong hole
    Now whenever she leaves your balls blue jacket, while I shoot in her quick like a Columbus playoff goal
    5 losses taking a toll on you, been told ya those forced multis are disappointing
    Lines are such a fucking drag, we rather watch you die from illegal street racing
    Pacing back n forth for a dub, called me scrub even whack at personal stabs
    Zodiac signs are just a Cancer I’m just hoping one day he catches Crabs
    I can follow from a jab to knock you out, or just shoot until I see the blood poor
    Deadly weapons are my character you’re gonna be fucking asking what the Toy Story 4
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    2-2

Quote Originally Posted by Sinning View Post
    I'm rhyming magically..lines of magic glee..if 'Bos fucks me over'.. it's his final fantasy..
    i like the reference ff flexx
    I diminish curse, whipped with slurs..forget 'taking this average joe to school'..I'm taking him to work..(I'LL GIVE YOU THIS WORK! LOL)
    nice concept flowed well and wel executed
    I'm a essence play; coalescent roaming peasant omnipresent souls of message slay
    Show the enders game...I'll hit 'Bos with a spinning kick'...like Jin at the end of Tekken Game...(KO!)
    solid punch, set up had good rhymes but should link to the punchline for a better more clever effect, still liked this tho
    I have the power of message...and I'll 'pile drive you from the towers of 911'...
    supa hot fire, literally
    Finish HIM...

lite
    laughed
    NOW! FINISH HIM!!

you're such a wack heathen...if you'd devoured the '11th plague of egypt'..you'd go to hell..
    this didnt make sense to me idk
    FROM ZION!!
    wooooooord

GOOD LUCK NOOB!! LOL!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    The way I’ll leave his life in Jeopardy, they won’t give a fuck about James Holzhauers win streak
    nice reference
    Beat your ass snatch your Juls or I can bring you smoke equivalent to 20 cigarettes
    solid wordplay
    His Chick tells me behind those ears are wet, during sex he fucks the wrong hole
    Now whenever she leaves your balls blue jacket, while I shoot in her quick like a Columbus playoff goal
    wordplay was funny, not familiar with the that columbus playoff reference tho
    5 losses taking a toll on you, been told ya those forced multis are disappointing
    Lines are such a fucking drag, we rather watch you die from illegal street racing
    personal was funny, punch was just ok, drag wordplay coulda been done better idk how tho
    laughed
    I can follow from a jab to knock you out, or just shoot until I see the blood poor
    Deadly weapons are my character you’re gonna be fucking asking what the Toy Story 4
    cool

over all. enjoying battle on both sides. sin makes me laugh with his lines like carter deems or some shit. could use less filler tho, i think u can still keep the multies while linking all the rhymes, work at it sinning and ull be a monster. joe boston has obscure references sometimes, but the punches and flips are usually on point.

close match, i feel bad to give sinning anothing losing vote cause i actually liked the verse, just gotta cut the filler without losing those multis, good shit fellas

v/ boston
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

Battle Record
    22-3

Quote Originally Posted by Sinning View Post

You really just need to stop trying to have alot of multies and focus on wording the punch. Alot of the best writers dont have alot of multies outside of the ending of the set up line and punchline themselves. Because they rather emphasize wording the concept to hit harder than rhyme in a flashier manner. You have it in you to do this, wish you'd drop this act. This is light at best for me.

for you this is ok.

Again, this is pure filler set up up until the message slay. The punch is decent though, good job.

None of this correlates to one another its pure filler. Should've atleast had a Nationalized tragedy theme in your setup to make this work.

Finish HIM...

nah whack

NOW! FINISH HIM!!

FROM ZION!!

So your a Black jamaican now? Mr. mestizo Mexico

GOOD LUCK NOOB!! LOL!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post

OK, better than sinnings opener.

This was actually a good line, for you Joey.

Idk this punch is worded weird, might be cause english is not my main lingo. Jack it/jacket ? Balls blue Jack it, while i shoot. Doesn't really make sense to me.

doesn't really rhyme, but i like where you went with this. A solid personal poor rhyming though.

LOL fire

Nah

Sinning is capable of being better than what he is presenting himself as. I seen his old battles due to Baron mind exposes him on Netcees. He seems to just enjoy trolling people with verses that are 95% filler with multies. Boston got this one just better bars overall.

v/ Boston
    3TC

you look depressed as fuck in video mags, your fate is unfurled
    I knew cameras add 10 lbs, didn't know it could add the weight of the world

Aero the Black Pegasus

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Re: LLL Week 8: Joe Boston (2-4) vs Sinning (0-5) OPEN FOR VOTES

Quote Originally Posted by Sinning
    "rhyming lavishly, rhyming casually, rhyming magically" ..are you trolling right now?
    not feeling, way too much filler here before your punch concept bro. "I diminish curse, whipped with slurs" like what the fuck are you talking about bud
    this has to be the worst set up I've ever read in a text battle verse. punch/concept itself was actually decent but good god that set up line tho
    everything is pure filler up until the last half of your 2nd line and I can only assume you said "pile" as a reference to piles of rubble that existed after the towers fell. Concept in itself perhaps had potential but execution was god awful
    nope
    nah
    vs.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston
    decent current event flip on a played Jeopardy concept albeit a bit simple
    it's Juuls but I fuck with this. Could've been worded more effectively tho
    no sir
    pretty played my dude
    funny-ish but not a fan of saying "just" 2x in the punch like you did
    decent flip

I legit feel like Sinning is trolling people with his verses, because it doesn't make sense the way his concepts actually have potential to be cool punches here and there, yet his set ups and wording is THAT bad. The two things don't add up or make sense to me. Joe had some decent jabs in there, also some played shit but the flips were aight. I don't think he really took his opponent seriously and, given their track record, I can't blame him. Gotta give it to him for a more competent overall verse.

v/ Bee Jay
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    4-8

V/jb for the reasons stated above. Clear victory, on mobile, can expand on vote later if needed.

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Joe Boston wins.