$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Re: Week 8 Sign IN/OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    There’s only a conflict of interest when you get a faggot mod like Blue using his actual vote in a participant’s battle thread as a cheap ass soapbox to reference some nonchalant shit that was said in the chat thread. Because his ego was bruised.
    Real legends don't toot their own horn in a chat thread BEFORE the battles even wrapped up

I dont even know where coming after "my ego" is coming from... I'm not even in the battle, what the hell do I care? again it was a simply 'non chalant' comment in a vote breakdown

You're an angry little fucker

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Re: Week 8 Sign IN/OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
    Real legends don't toot their own horn in a chat thread BEFORE the battles even wrapped up

I dont even know where coming after "my ego" is coming from... I'm not even in the battle, what the hell do I care? again it was a simply 'non chalant' comment in a vote breakdown

You're an angry little fucker
    Your ego is coming from my notion that our battle is doper than any of yours this season. That’s why you care.

You can’t say some shit like “it’s not remotely the best battle” in your vote & then simultaneously claim not to be salty/irked. At least man up & own it lol your words already gave the shit away.
    Been a real one.