User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: Week 8 Sign IN/OUT

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Re: Week 8 Sign IN/OUT

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular1 View Post
    Nope just some unexpected shit I'll be back
    Aight bet. Hope everything’s straight bro.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    2-2

Out

No 1 running the league
    Sick of opponents getting away with bullshit week after week. And I gotta constantly be the guy to let shit slide. Ya study my verse and spend half a day editing your shit after the due date.

Don’t even bother looking to dq the guy cause if any 1 was running this shit show it would’ve been addressed: like how no one votes but yet they expect to get votes on their battles? Bitches pleases
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

I do agree that it’s bullshit how Unfuk originally posted 16 lines and then ended up with 20, with his last edit being after 1pm pacific time on Friday. By that logic Barc could have spent all weekend editing his verse since nobody voted til yesterday. Super disengaged mods.

Although @Reef Flex technically you didn’t post until after the deadline so one could make the case that’s an auto 24 hour extension for both of you.
    Last edited by Lay Doubt.; May 7th, 2019 at 03:12 PM
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    2-2

We both rushed to make the deadline and both missed. Fair game. But wake up the next day and finish 20% of the battle and I can’t edit mine? Nahhhh

- - - Updated - - -

Just conflict of interest u have king and blue participating and running the show. I actually let Barc edit in a bar in my last battle because it was an honest mistake he didn’t see the bar limit. But who the fuck makes an ultimatum for a pic battle then wants the minimum? Y’all can’t just square up and fight me u gotta do this lil underhanded shit all season. I beat king week 2 but y’all couldn’t just let the guy take an L? People don’t know when to let off the gas and quit being corny. So why stick around and offer my blood and time when the majority of the people here got agendas and over all bitchness

U actually told me don’t post on ur profile page cause of personals

Face palm
    $usernamejoshs

Battle Record
    46-9

I was defending you, dumb fuck.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    2-2

Let’s fight ass hole!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Sign me back in lay doubt gonna fight me, gun bars vs gun bars real life shit
    $usernamejoshs

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Reef Flex View Post
    Out

No 1 running the league
    Sick of opponents getting away with bullshit week after week. And I gotta constantly be the guy to let shit slide. Ya study my verse and spend half a day editing your shit after the due date.

Don’t even bother looking to dq the guy cause if any 1 was running this shit show it would’ve been addressed: like how no one votes but yet they expect to get votes on their battles? Bitches pleases
    You make some good points. & i see what you're saying in regards to a conflict of interest, i will not be battling moving forward.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Reef Flex View Post
    We both rushed to make the deadline and both missed. Fair game. But wake up the next day and finish 20% of the battle and I can’t edit mine? Nahhhh

- - - Updated - - -

Just conflict of interest u have king and blue participating and running the show. I actually let Barc edit in a bar in my last battle because it was an honest mistake he didn’t see the bar limit. But who the fuck makes an ultimatum for a pic battle then wants the minimum? Y’all can’t just square up and fight me u gotta do this lil underhanded shit all season. I beat king week 2 but y’all couldn’t just let the guy take an L? People don’t know when to let off the gas and quit being corny. So why stick around and offer my blood and time when the majority of the people here got agendas and over all bitchness

U actually told me don’t post on ur profile page cause of personals

Face palm

Conflict of interest? Did u say something to me about it? Coz I missed it if u did. I get tagged like a dozen times a day minimum, if I missed it my bad.

Buuuut if u didn't say anything that's on u. I'm not going thru every battle checking edits, i'm not googling every bar to make sure it's not bitten, etc. If ur opponent breaks the rules it's on u to say something so we can act accordingly.

And if u did beat me but lost anyway thats on the voters not the mods. I've had plenty of people vote against me this season, not sure where the conflict of interest is. sometimes when u lose theres no agenda or conspiracy, sometimes u just come close and fall short. happens to the best of us.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

also i'm not the mod. blue and clout are the mods, they've just been busy with real life obligations so i volunteered to fill in. when we battled i was just another battler just like u. sooo yea.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    46-9

There’s only a conflict of interest when you get a faggot mod like Blue using his actual vote in a participant’s battle thread as a cheap ass soapbox to reference some nonchalant shit that was said in the chat thread. Because his ego was bruised.
    Been a real one.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

In for next week

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    also i'm not the mod. blue and clout are the mods, they've just been busy with real life obligations so i volunteered to fill in. when we battled i was just another battler just like u. sooo yea.
    This. Thanks again for stepping up these last lil bit King

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

out until further notice

if i somehow come back in the cunt match, i wont bail on champ..but 4 votes in 5 days says thats pretty implausible atp lol

Battle Record
    2-2

My goal was not to make a huge deal out of this. I was just annoyed that’s all. King and blue have both done everything for this league and I don’t want to see u out of this league. Since it’s pretty much an agreement that I’m not up to par according to my record just let me help u guys run the league. I’d feel better about the whole situation and that would allow both blue and king to continue their run.
    By conflict of interest I simply meant effort put forward. It’s hard to battle, vote, and mod. I get it. Obviously I could have just sent a pm to a mod but I’m against bitching, yet here I am.
    $usernamejoshs

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

signing out