User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Game of Thrones Thread **SPOILERS**

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Game of Thrones Thread **SPOILERS**

What did yall think of the last episode?

I cannot believe more characters didn't get killed off!

Also I called that the blue eyes thing referred to the night king for Arya back when the red lady first said it
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Game of Thrones Thread **SPOILERS**

I thought it was wild tbh... besides the terrible picture the whole show idk if y’all had that problem I felt it was bad ass

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Man that shit was epic.. watched it twice last night. The Dothraki getting snuffed out so quick was very sombering.. really drove home the fact they had no idea what they were up against. Fucking Arya is bad ass, and I'm glad they chose her to make the final kill. She's my favorite character in the entire show and has been ever since she became a faceless man

Battle Record
    4-8

That knife drop move was killer.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    I thought it was wild tbh... besides the terrible picture the whole show idk if y’all had that problem I felt it was bad ass
    Ya it was maaaad dark. Definitely had my TV tweakin a little at some parts.

And Arya is definitely a bad ass. Who showed her the knife drop? i thought that was such a dope tie-in but i couldn't remember where she got it from. Was it Sirio?
    The Last Level

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Ya it was maaaad dark. Definitely had my TV tweakin a little at some parts.

And Arya is definitely a bad ass. Who showed her the knife drop? i thought that was such a dope tie-in but i couldn't remember where she got it from. Was it Sirio?
    I don't recall anyone showing her but she did a similar move when she sparred with Brienne

Battle Record
    5-10
    Awards No Show 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

yeah, she sick with it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    64-17

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular1 View Post
    I don't recall anyone showing her but she did a similar move when she sparred with Brienne
    Hmmm maybe that's what I'm thinking of. I could have sworn it was from season 1 or 2.

The dragon scenes were pretty epic too but Drogon should have ripped the ice dragon to pieces when he came and snatched him up.
    The Last Level