User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Life Happens

Battle Record
    11-5

Life Happens

What's up everyone? I notice quite a few people from back in the day log on once in a while. I still cannot help myself from coming back once in a while. I still post in the audio section - most of my music is available on Spotify and all that now under Chad L.E McGhie.

But other than that, I am a busy ass adult with three growing kids. 11, 8, and going on 6. I still write books, music, I'm in school to become a teacher and work multiple jobs to keep everything afloat.

I hope life is well! I've had the chance to run into a few people in person on here (Jawn Raw, Self the Bluest Eye, Kool Kol-B) and they are all pretty rad dudes in real life.

I'm basically all over the west coast of Canada and beyond anymore.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: Life Happens

Please, tell us more