User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: LLL Week 10: King vs Reef Flex / king wins

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

LLL Week 10: King vs Reef Flex / king wins

verses due: MONDAY 11:59PST
    AUTOMATIC EXTENSION HAS BEEN GIVEN IF NEEDED, DUE TO THE WEEK STRETCH
    Minimum Lines = 12 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines

Extension: Up to opponent IF verse completed & posted/sent. Otherwise at the Moderators discretion.

VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY NIGHT/MONDAY MORNING
    BATTLES SET SHORTLY AFTER!

2 No-Shows = Season Ban

NO BITING OR RECYCLING!!!!
    Biting results in a SEASON BAN
    Recycle Once = DQ
    RECYCLE TWICE = BANNED FOR SEASON

Edits:
    First Person can't edit after second person posts their verse
    Second person can't edit once dropping unless they request and have been given permission from a mod (i.e. spelling errors, duplicate words or something minor)
    *The thought process here is this will limit the amount of power given to the second poster in tweaking verses while waiting for votes to come in (which have been slow), and will force people to realllly look over their verses, or PM them to mods, before posting. PM'ing to myself or Reef Flex is encouraged.

CHECKS,VERSES VOTES ONLY IN BATTLE THREADS!!!!!
    Last edited by Sting3r; June 1st, 2019 at 09:11 PM
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    2-2

Re: LLL Week 10: King vs Reef Flex

AYO King
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

yessir
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17

Ext
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    2-2

When I first got into battle rap;

OG’s said any man can bleed, from vets to amateurs just spray these canisters/
    I smoke purps and put the regicide.. I was a king slayer way before Jamie Lannister/
    There’s no pleasing these old heathens, it’s like any site I go to it’s just hoe season /
    Reef was born to go against the king so it’s no question who brought the trees in/
    Damn it Bobby; he ain’t the king of the hill but I’ll still give this pro pain/
    Plus I haven’t seen something so skinny and white since the last time I did cocaine/
    I’ll put you in the ground soiled. Something hot for ya, I’ll keep this round foiled/
    Sending so many shots at this Kings head you should be sponsored by crown royal/
    Fo’ fiffin’ ya core stiffin, gun singing leaving notes for the mortician that’s so vivid/
    I put ya name on the bullets, a death fit for a king, but still the message was prolific/
    Nothing but g swag, u look like u get tee bagged, head shot then I’m bouncing /
    I’m on my high horse and this pole I got is so damn big it feels like I’m jousting/
    Last edited by Sting3r; May 21st, 2019 at 07:12 AM
    $usernamejoshs

Battle Record
    64-17

Re: LLL Week 10: King vs Reef Flex - EXT

All u do is disappoint. If set ups counted, u'd get quoted
    But every bar ends so fuckin bad I think the game of thrones dudes wrote it
    Ur girl told me not to nut on her coz she was goin to ur place
    Now I call her Chernobyl coz she had a meltdown after I exploded on her face
    That name change was wack af but s'all good, I'm past lifted
    Idc if u go by reef'r Josh...I just hope u overpay n there's crushed glass in it
    Don't belong in the league, more of a stan then a factor
    U aint a fuckin player here, u r to text what Drake is to the Raptors
    Been killing this shit for years, Goat level, sound like god flowin
    I'm a fucking showstopper. U became a mod and dudes just stopped showin
    Better at writing mags than punches, coz ur bars are way soft
    Welcome to the mod fam, now I'ma knock a brother out like steph in the playoffs
    The Last Level

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: LLL Week 10: King vs Reef Flex [open for votes]

Reef

Opener was dope I really liked the regicide wp and the flip. King crown royal concept was nice also. Death fit for a king line was dope nice use of multi display with the setup.

One of the better drops I’ve seen from you took your time had a few nice hits.

King

Opener was good nice humor. Chernobyl was creative funny also. Showstopper was cool personal tie in.

Both tied on quotables decent battle I felt king was a bit more consistent. I liked reefs np direction but it some situations in doesn’t win battles.

V/King
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: LLL Week 10: King vs Reef Flex - EXT

Reef Flex
    I smoke purps and put the regicide.. I was a king slayer way before Jamie Lannister/
    um
    this cudve ben executed better but the concept is dope af

There’s no pleasing these old heathens, it’s like any site I go to it’s just hoe season /
    Reef was born to go against the king so it’s no question who brought the trees in/
    decent, almost corny & a little light but decent.. i like the concept
    Plus I haven’t seen something so skinny and white since the last time I did cocaine/
    nah, whack
    I’ll put you in the ground soiled. Something hot for ya, I’ll keep this round foiled/
    Sending so many shots at this Kings head you should be sponsored by crown royal/
    cool
    Fo’ fiffin’ ya core stiffin, gun singing leaving notes for the mortician that’s so vivid/
    I put ya name on the bullets, a death fit for a king, but still the message was prolific/
    weak/fillerish
    I’m on my high horse and this pole I got is so damn big it feels like I’m jousting/
    same as the last bar + played idea, it needed more

2 gd punches
    1 jab
    3 misses

vs

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    k, simple but decent enough
    ok
    Idc if u go by reef'r Josh...I just hope u overpay n there's crushed glass in it
    fire
    lol nice
    dece
    dont like this, awk.

2 gd punches
    3 jabs
    1 miss
    v/king
    pretty good battle

Lop sided battle here king is obviously more experienced battler in this head to head. Reef was okay but wasn't grimey, more basic straight forward ideas. Reef no tips to offer up really at this point but just read king's verse a couple times not asking you to admit it but king was a clear winner here. Reef had that jousting line but needed the whole verse to be like that to win. So yeah vote king.

Battle Record
    4-8

Nice opener. I enjoyed the set up.

This was actually a dope swag bar... enjoyable, impact was okay though.

LMAO. I thought this was dope.

Eh. Not sure I felt this one.

Eh.

Eh.

Lmao nice.

haha, nice. Humor on point.

Nice nameplay.

Not bad.

damn... facts. Real bar.

Nice.

Pretty enjoyable battle... I actually was fucking with Reefs beginning swag... but
    the ending bars he just lost steam... almost felt like two different type of efforts
    King got it based on consistency here.

v/King

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Reef Flex -

This was okay. Nice one.

This was cool.

This was NICE.

This was okay.

This was cool.

This was okay.

King -

This was okay.

This was cool.

This was cool.

This was cool.

lmao. This was nice.

This was okay. Cool.

Overall -

Cool battle here guys. Both were nice with the pens'. I'm going with King here.

V/ King

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aero's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-8
    Awards LLL Champion

LOL'ed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Aero
    I'll grip the burner, act tough for your folks I'll commit the murders
    Open your mouth & it's BUCK! Ya parents get wings too, that's Timmy Turner

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

vs

Josh I dig what you did there with the multi driven style and swag-matic approach.. even though concepts weren't really smashin I really enjoyed the read. King, you pretty much flawless this.. Didn't care for the opener but outside of that, fucking fire. Good battle fellas

v/King

Battle Record
    2-2

King wins

Closed
    $usernamejoshs