User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: LLL Week 11: Sinning (0-7) vs Reef Flex (2-8)- OPEN 4 VOTES

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

LLL Week 11: Sinning (0-7) vs Reef Flex (2-8)- OPEN 4 VOTES

verses due: FRIDAY 11:59PST
    AUTOMATIC EXTENSION HAS BEEN GIVEN IF NEEDED, DUE TO THE WEEK STRETCH
    Minimum Lines = 12 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines

Extension: Up to opponent IF verse completed & posted/sent. Otherwise at the Moderators discretion.

VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY NIGHT/MONDAY MORNING
    BATTLES SET SHORTLY AFTER!

2 No-Shows = Season Ban

NO BITING OR RECYCLING!!!!
    Biting results in a SEASON BAN
    Recycle Once = DQ
    RECYCLE TWICE = BANNED FOR SEASON

Edits:
    First Person can't edit after second person posts their verse
    Second person can't edit once dropping unless they request and have been given permission from a mod (i.e. spelling errors, duplicate words or something minor)
    *The thought process here is this will limit the amount of power given to the second poster in tweaking verses while waiting for votes to come in (which have been slow), and will force people to realllly look over their verses, or PM them to mods, before posting. PM'ing to myself or Reef Flex is encouraged.

CHECKS,VERSES VOTES ONLY IN BATTLE THREADS!!!!!
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    2-2

Re: LLL Week 12: Sinning (0-7) vs Reef Flex (2-8)

Finally a worthy opponent
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

I'm a Samurai Sword, I'm pimpin' this body; I'm a shotgun blast kissing a homi
    This bitch will be ripped by my posse'; I'll take the chip off your shoulder..when I dip with the shotty..
    I'm with your wife; sexing the whore; I'm putting you to sleep..taking your breath with a snore..
    It's your death in a war; please bitch..my shotgun will pimp this faggot..no need to flex anymore..
    I have a sadistic scythe; me catching a body is priceless..bitch you're the price..
    I'm the slickest guy..I'll pull the semi-weapon so fast.. you're not gonna' notice I sliced your finger with a knife..
    I'm sexing your whore; dress on the floor; breath is a snore; I've dreamt of the lord..
    I'll leave you breathless and poor; I'm clowning around when I show you a magic trick..bitch please.. I made the pencil disappear so you couldn't write anymore..
    I'm a pious god; iris rod; light the walls and fire scotch..I'm the tyrant baal in the light of sought..
    I'm the lightning sod..both my guns are dead..when I shoot..my gun's going to be next to your body out-lined in chalk..
    I have a desert eagle..the breath of eagles..my breath is evil in a red cathedral..
    My knife's breath is lethal..my flick blade..will slice your shells in half..like french people..
    I'm with your girl..licked and quacked her up..you're elmur fud..I'm daffy duck..
    I'll smack this schmuck .. you're a lazy gunplay writer..when you pull weapons..you're kicking back too much..
    I'll blare the clip in a share of whips..I'll flare the tips..on a pair of crypts..
    I'm a blaring sin..you're a MS13 member..I'm a terroist..
    I've got a sword gun..pop this bored bum.. in the lost of war son..
    Sought the force puns..this snake is pulling the sharp desert eagle..that's a oxymoron..
    I'm in a cathedral as a lethal rhyming kid..with the easel of the besieging pious sin..
    I'm razor when I spit'..and when I pull the laser to this dick..I'm a evil scientist..
    Last edited by Echelon; June 4th, 2019 at 12:54 AM

Battle Record
    2-2

Re: LLL Week 11: Sinning (0-7) vs Reef Flex (2-8)

The shit you say.. it’s like you learned from watching the president
    There goes the neighborhood, who decided you belong in the residents?/
    Not all bad. Ya mom gives the best head her hobbies a testament
    And there was so much cream ate I had to burn her body for evidence!/
    Which version embodies a veteran? I heard he’s probably a pelican.
    And he got a big mouth for this long nose, so it’s either that or an elephant/
    I’m the father figure of speech, you’ll find that fact is relevant.
    Punch after punch after punch, how rich it is to see me deck a dent!/
    You thought this wasn’t full contact? I’m the seminal captain to boast
    If this weak bitch met a physical, I hit him with the emerald tablets of Thoth/
    Better battler at both. Multi & punches, I will blast then the silence lasts
    Think Odysseus, my homies will have to hold me down til the sirens pass!/
    Listen boss, you’re dumb af so watch your paper come up missin’.
    Nothing wicked, just another day at the office.. of Dunder Mifflin/
    Son is tripping. Repent for your sinning ways, word to baby Jesus.
    Force him out and make him read this, that’s purgatory for this angry fetus/
    I’m a lazy fuck, but I’ll put an end to this lil kid. So call me dad
    Like taking candy from a baby, shoving it down his throat to make the lolli gag/
    on site he’ll get the fist or Bows on his face for the article.
    Either way you’ll know the gravity of the situation without a wave or a particle/
    Last edited by Sting3r; June 4th, 2019 at 09:54 PM
    $usernamejoshs

You've Earned a Custom Title! Crash Carson's Avatar

Sinning had some really funny parts like the closer with the inners was a nice touch, and the daffy duck wasn't too bad. Good wordplay with the chip and dip line, maybe some would say its played. Had some sections that flowed nicely with unique multis like (again) the closer. The set up for it read very well. Overall I would say like 5-6/10 though, some of the concepts weren't used in a way that worked for me. The sliced finger , the body is priceless for example. Not bad

Reef Flex your opener followed the concept and had a good punch. Like seriously who voted for trump though? And the next few sets follow the pattern both in the multi scheme and the set-up/punch and quite well done. I could've swore I heard K-Shine say that pelican / elephant big mouth long nose. I'm not trying to accuse you per se because I have watched a ton of battles and you may have used it differently. Other than the Dundee mifflin line and call me dad lolli gag, I feel like it all was solid and had a good mix and usage of skills to keep it interesting.had some wordplay like the cream ate and deck a dent, which I dont think I've heard. I'd give this at least 7/10.
    On a side note, you said "finally a worthy opponent", as I said, i like it here.

Vote - Reef Flex

Update that line wasn't copied (actually done better in my opinion) it was aye verb Vs kshine. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by Crash Carson; June 5th, 2019 at 12:43 AM

Battle Record
    2-2

Re: LLL Week 11: Sinning (0-7) vs Reef Flex (2-8)

I’ll check it out, damn I liked that line 2
    $usernamejoshs

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Re: LLL Week 11: Sinning (0-7) vs Reef Flex (2-8)- OPEN 4 VOTES

Sinacog wasn't as LOL enjoyable this week imo

Reef that Odysseus/Sirens concept was FIRE ... Lolli gag was cool and creative

I got Reef here

Re: LLL Week 11: Sinning (0-7) vs Reef Flex (2-8)- OPEN 4 VOTES

Ok...

Sinning: Good rhyme scheme as usual, but that's all I'm really seeing after trying to grasp a punchline. Basic disses with some chessy lines. The humor was definitely there. Just was missing a good batch of haymakers to seal the deal. Not a bad verse tho just need to be much harder to diss an opponent..

Reef: I read yours with the same ideal reading sins. A few basic lines added with brief comedy lore. Although, I felt you had the more direct habs hitting in a sense for battle standpoint. Like blue quoted I dig those concepts as well. Not bad not good either.

Overall: I clearly have Reef as the winner here. Both had some shaking lines but one managed to control the battlefield with more jabbing elements.
    The end of a Revelation.... But a Clever Word always illustrated.