User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Warning

Battle Record
    0-2

Warning

Why you throwing your hands and hiding your face, the things you took from me I can never replace! And while you sitting all along, watching and plotting; time keeps ticking the minutes never stopping... and every second that passes is more anguish and pain, better off alone - then I be better off insane!!! And truth is this never even had anything to do with you; just a bunch of entitled privileged people swearing that it do. They told me to stop staying busy, when I was bored I just lost it. Now I look back and faced it all but it was never where the cost was at. 4 years and 7 months since i woke up to my worst nightmare, at first I thought it was a dream come true and not this sick war fare. I already stared and sway and I already knew I never get my way. I want to you to live hard and cry slow because what you give in life is never what you get or owe. When you give it all it’s just more for the taking; what they really think I’m sitting here faking? I swear when I find out too... that’s when we all get scared cause I don’t even know what I’m going to do 💔 swore I wasn’t a killer yet the phone went in the bush, off the radar about to ambush. I pray that now that the rest of my heart has died, I still have left what stopped it inside. #vexed

- - - Updated - - -

Link 1: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...61-touch-stone

- - - Updated - - -

Link 2: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...-Maybe-It-s-Me
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Warning

Rule number 1: Any man that doesn't defend you or get the bitches off you that he brought into your life is not the man for you. You may not of brought them here on purpose but they are here hurting me because of YOU. I'm going thru enough and I don't need their extra. Get them off me please and I shouldn't even have to ask that - you should just do it. You not that into me, believe me I get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Theyre redirecting and making me sick especially with their sick shit. I'm not the one sould doing that or even fighting like that I don't even believe in that. I was doing fine until my sheet was ripped and bruises or my bra being unclipped - the fact that my doors were locked makes it even worse. But at least I know I fight or I wouldn't be so hurt and bruised all the time especially back then. I just don't understand how they can do that to me, how it seems like anybody can but nobody did until I was shot and then they went extra and even my navi was giving directions or I'd wake up with it telling me to go up a one way. It's sick, it's gross, it's disgusting and I've tried everything just to make it stop. I don't understand who or why they are even doing this to me or why my family thinks it my sick dream. Just please do you know how to make them all stop.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919