User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Law suits...

Battle Record
    0-2

Law suits...

Go to my profile picture... $150... I think I got the chicken pox back any way and I’ll just get the writing later - besides color now? Nah... how did it all get so switched and opposite and dont think I didn’t see that he went in to and my mom on meds for anxiety... and my niece is screaming scared she gonna go crazy. Idk know anything about my blood - maybe thats why I’m adopted to begin with BUT it was the things they did to drive me crazy like stalking and the 222 Nextel and robospider to robo butterfly the no one believing me and the ptsd from getting hurt. And they just siting there like what? Are we even serious right now? Who? PERIOD.

- - - Updated - - -

The droid, the pizza, him laughing saying I need the white guy, I need help. I do feel you understand this world cause I really don’t I just know I was in peace and comfort and healing without getting my ass spiritually kicked and dismissed. I’ll stop when they do but I did and it didn’t get any better either. How can something like that even be a factor compared to this? ... not their business that’s why I flipped when they posted a picture of me from my ig - you can hardly even google me private.

- - - Updated - - -

Them cones mean god baby... welcome to mommy’s safe world

- - - Updated - - -

Cause my kids are real life people to and no one is going to sit there and fuck with any of our emotions ever again.

- - - Updated - - -

Especially like it’s some joke or a game... I didn’t know but my life line flashes. Dying was the easy part - it’s coming back to life that’s been so hard ever since.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Law suits...

Gabriel seized every day multiple times a day from thanksgiving until the day he died in December... his face fell like he was stroked out and he was miserable sick sleeping on his fouton. That’s why... don’t ever in your life say I would ever kill mines over some not even real guy. Just another sign time to move back home.

- - - Updated - - -

He just had surgery from lymphoid hyperplasia from his food being stuck now and I knew I was being selfish - I wasn’t going to sit there and watch him suffer

- - - Updated - - -

His social MOVE-spider-angelsgotyourback - lets see what they talking about - not here either. My ex we were already broke up and he always told me he would put Gabe down - the one time I called him in the middle of the night he was out for drinks and my “bestie” was unavailable and sent her spawn niece. All the lies and how he cheated - I was too busy to notice and stupid to stay with a man I wasn’t even sleeping with. I thought he was a nice guy. HARDLY

- - - Updated - - -

Ima ramble all day until I’m calm enough to pass out and if I need a rehab after all this I’m just going to be PISSED

- - - Updated - - -

That bottle of tequila didn’t even phase me...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Send nudes

Battle Record
    0-2

Not my style...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

yo... dead ass serious question....
    why do you come on here and ramble like this?
    there is absolutely 0 people here who care about your personal mental health... nor is there a single psychiatrist to be found... youre just handing out troll food...

also, wanna put my thing in your thing and do the damn thing? i like crazy... crazy does the damn thing like it be dat doe.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Eh, it's nice to have a little vibration in here, toobsie. Just play along and don't run her off. I think I really got her against the ropes on this sending nudes thing.

Battle Record
    0-2

ah my bad bro... shoot a copy my way tho, aight?
    shes actually not bad looking if i remember correctly...thick in all the right places...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    him laughing saying I need the white guy
    this was solid advice. when your crazy af, you should always go to the white guy

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    ah my bad bro... shoot a copy my way tho, aight?
    shes actually not bad looking if i remember correctly...thick in all the right places...
    I'm worried that you mean 'in the penis'

Battle Record
    0-2

Because it’s anonymous... my very few people know I’m on here - some even know what I’m talking about and cause it’s real shit and if I die or get shot again, ain’t no way in hell am I just going to sit here and take it. Seems like people have me too confused and to set the record straight... besides my drs don’t answer me either, they just sit there and take notes but get them entire story wrong like when I read one of my psych reports the dr said someone killed themselves in front of me and nah a party I was at got shot up and my classmate died in my lap... BIG difference. And I write... you can’t tell me I don’t or I can’t so - tolerance - just ignore me, believe me I’m fine with that... but my side gonna be heard!

- - - Updated - - -
    @OutWrite believe me all women... I just got a lot of FIRE and a lot of male angles

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO that made me laugh though

- - - Updated - - -

Angels*
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919