Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: [Reupload] The Ballad of Spartacus

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

[Reupload] The Ballad of Spartacus

So, you've made your way thru burdens;
    Laid waste to snakes and serpents.
    Survived the plague, and the fray, came as they may, they were slain with the blade we've furnished.
    Elevated this day, you've been bathed in the squirmish.

I...

AM....

SPARTACUS!!!

You take this name and claim your purpose.
    Break your taming, embrace your training and rake the furnace!
    But to stake your claim; one must first break the surface...
    And nay a lame leg and burned shirtless
    Could make you thank the day you heard this...
    Appreciate the way we once were worthless, in the most absurd way...
    Like on the third day of a worldly melee
    While the earth was purged by rain,
    Erasing away our perfect stain.
    As if the God's had turned the page and burned any remains while blurred by rage.
    All that's remained was a burning hate, then spurred by pain, they turned away.
    We assured our fate when we learned their ways...
    And as burros bray did persons pray
    Them disconcerned, it was heard the same.
    And the worst came when as Olympus shook and Atlas shrugged.
    They attacked with a grudge, fast and dumb, like tactless thugs.
    Metal and meat clashed and hummed, til the battle was done and at last...

We'd won.

We'd slashed and we swung and so fast did they run that the tracks that they slung were amassed as a sum of fire we brung back to summit, manufactured an axe, and swung it to attack the sun!
    He shouted thru the showers for the mountains to come;
    And they heard his pleas as he was surely beat.
    With hurried feet and armed to the teeth,
    then forever turned green, envious of our furied feats.
    Now, they remain maimed by grief. See,
    Humans....
    Eternally notorious, Spartacus faced Gods and emerged victorious for home.
    And he alone furiously owns that day, and THAT'S the way his story is told.

ALL HAIL SPARTACUS!! CHAMPION OF EARTH, SLAYER OF GODS!!

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: [Reupload] The Ballad of Spartacus

What was your old screen name? I remember the guy that used to get mad when I’d scream “this is sparta” when I saw his name. I couldn’t pay attention long enough to comment but I’ll try again. Screaming for help in the shower A LOT yeah that was me. During sex sometimes too. I’ll have to google Spartacus I don’t know his story But that’s how I relate. Third world is STILL kicking my ass.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

I assume that you are CLA919, but in a somehow less attractive disguise?

Battle Record
    0-2

@OutWrite you calling me ugly? LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Here I thought you were starting to sound sexy... smdh
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Don't let the things that I say stop you from thinking I'm sexy. That's what I'm doing with you.

Battle Record
    0-2

It's not a disguise... I've been getting my ass kicked every which way and direction since Norwalk and the 3 bangs (what ever they were) Stress... I hope it didn't permanently damage me and my looks. And being new to being an alcoholic probably doesn't help either. Or the when I can rarely get good sleep. Any time I walked away years prior before I knew they would stop except for that Myrtle Beach warning. But now that I'm awake like nah hell no - they don't even have a rite to even say or be even be here at that. I don't even need to chase who or the how cause the torture has me so weak physically and mentally me and my body are just EXHAUSTED - just hoping somebody knows more to figure it out so I can finally begin to get better and pick my life back up again. My path went SOOOO off track as a result of them. All I wanted was a family and to be a house wife until my kids were old enough to be in school. But God let them do all this instead and now it's too late. How would you feel?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

I want you to know that I didn't read all that. But I DID read the last sentence wherin you asked 'how I would feel' and just guessing by the length of the post and the air of you character, I bet I'm supposed to empathize with you and say 'bad'. How'd I do, toots?

Battle Record
    0-2

Don't call me toots for some reason it is super irritating and I hate to read long shit too, like I didn't read your story really either. Maybe we're selfish. I don't mind at all - my shit is real specific and targeted and anonymous type any way. It's embarrassing to outburst and I know my enemies read it, but I know I have allies that do too and need to know what's going on. They erase anything else on here and I hope we find them all that need to be erased too.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

The major weakness of all steel type Pokemon is jet fuel.

Battle Record
    0-2

I got one on me you can get (a God)… My night of seeing it no one won. Well maybe they did cause the shooters were from the dark and the innocent lost was too (his eyes flashed gold before) and that doesn't mean youre a bad person or do bad things cause he lifted. But like I said no one won, we all were just standing there fucked up in grief. I did drop like to a salah when I heard he didn't make it, but most religions do when they pray. We stopped them from going out and shooting back. Just would've been more of us gone. And I don't condone the shooter by any means but tell me no one ever made you so mad you wanted them dead before. It's usually over your self respect. That's how I relate to this piece. Thanks for sharing. @Spartacus
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

No, thank you for sharing.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Captain's log, stardate 73435.9

As I traverse the many contingent and often redundant webs of the timeline, I encounter greater and yet greater anomalies. For instance, the current time line (436 positive iterations removed from the central finite curve) includes humans whom are convinced that there are at least 39 genders, and famous sex criminal and failed businessman Donald Trump is the president. He is currently being impeached for like, grabbing Russians by the puzzy and colluding on them w/o consent. I think. It's confusing.

Oh, how I long for the next shift from this dreadful dimension to the next frontier.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Up.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Captain's log, stardate 73435.9

As I traverse the many contingent and often redundant webs of the timeline, I encounter greater and yet greater anomalies. For instance, the current time line (436 positive iterations removed from the central finite curve) includes humans whom are convinced that there are at least 39 genders, and famous sex criminal and failed businessman Donald Trump is the president. He is currently being impeached for like, grabbing Russians by the puzzy and colluding on them w/o consent. I think. It's confusing.

Oh, how I long for the next shift from this dreadful dimension to the next frontier.
    Log entry 1290: Stardate 98550.04

I guess there's this guy called Ferris Mueller And he vouched for President Trump and said that he never colluded on any Russians, with or without consent. But then in a twist of ironic fate, on Mueller's day off, it happened to be the election and Trump lost to a higher level pedophile. So, if my education doesn't fail me, that means that all of the Democrats get to, like, fondle all the children they want and take their adrenochrome, whatever that is.

This is one of the only timelines I've ever encountered where sex criminals run for office based on pedovalor.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

uup.