User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Peace..

Peace..

What's up?

My name is Corleone.. I just wanted to stop by and say what's up. Also, maybe partner up with rapbattles.com to build something incredible. I have some thoughts in mind, and in doing so, I just wanted to encourage you all to visit my new forum at : http://forum.corleone.mobi

I was one of the coordinators for the annual ezboard.com textcee and netcee online tournaments back in the mid 1990s. We roughly would have over 300,000 or more contestants over at this tournament, annually. I was also one of the winners of this tournament and also, the textcee champion over at freestyle universe, metaphorical siccness, tha sicc sense, and many other websites/forums to name.

I am putting together an online tournament, for both textcees and netcees. Their will be a $200 cash prize, and some more prize bout opportunities. If you are interested, please visit my forum and register as a member.

Thanks!

- Corleone

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: Peace..

Okay, sounds like something we might talk about. Tell me something, because they are important and the majority residency here, is the gay community being represented by a council oorr? And if so, who's on top?

Battle Record
    0-2

another question...
    will everyone be wearing socks when the gay stuff is going on? if so im in....but if socks are off, im out...im not no faggot...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

I'd also like to know whom the top 5 ranked members of the council are. I don't think I need to exposit that under gay law, if I have been on top of any or all of them in the past, or can mount them successfully in a trial-by-foreplay, they must assimilate and accept me as head council. Or 'power top papi' as it were.

That is the gayest shit I've probably ever read from anyone.

Good bye.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Corleone610 View Post
    That is the gayest shit I've probably ever read from anyone.

Good bye.
    did you make eye contact while reading it? if not, youre good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.