User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: this is technique from rapverse

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

Re: this is technique from rapverse

outwite have a menthol cigarette on me...

the fact of the matter is I don't have issues with mad dog he has them with me.. I offered the dude a cigarette and told him to do some exercise. that's being nice not nasty.

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Cigarettes are for losers. Just smoke an e-cig like normal person Frankie Valley

cigarettes are for losers. loads of people are on em. e cigs suck my blu not bad but real cigs are better.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemc View Post
    outwite have a menthol cigarette on me...
    Aaand count it.

That was racist.

Battle Record
    0-2

2007 I saw something on my MySpace page when I got sick but by the time I got home from the hospital/mental it was all deleted. Um I got sick around 4 my boss had a quick update before the meeting and my cpu wouldn’t work or I couldn’t find the button and she had to go with out then as soon as she left it worked - my bf broke up with me a few days before and dinner was weird w my dad and his wife and my ex psycho best friend and room mate and long story short I went home, my room mate made me coffee and woke up in mental and they accused me of trying to kill myself from a bunch of pills I don’t even take. I remember being mad at my room mate and trying to stand up in the lobby getting checked in to tell her to leave I didn’t want her there and was literally stuck to the chair like I was tied down type weird. If she really was outside court the nite I stole the car still running after mb I want to press charges because I didn’t even talk to her since the pills she denied giving me that my sister found in her medicine cabinet. Any way I woke up and she was outside the cop car. I dismissed it cause I was crazy like impossible but got mad and then a few weeks later she called out the blue and apologized after 3 years and I guess I assumed she grew up and accepted it but probably only because after what they did to me I needed a friend. I know there is probably nothing I can really do and don’t even want to hear my old friends name none the less be any where involved with them but my other split second weirds it was like she was there trying to marry me like kissing a guy in front of her weird or like. I don’t understand how they would even have the religious rite to sleepwalk me - it’s not fair and no matter what I do I can’t send it back, praying is making me mad hearing someone say please forgive first, just I don’t know how to make the weird stuff just stop. Someone is LITERALLY on my body hurting me like when I got a bruised rib some how that July week in NC and I was laying in bed and all the sudden it would cramp and I’d be screaming and crying for hours, kinda like with my stomach when I had to go to the hospital cause my stomach was so swollen and I was bleeding like that.

- - - Updated - - -

The time the butterfly was on the door for 2-3 days and never moved once and like... the poa that really was my handwriting that I never would’ve gave to them nor even remember them EVER even being in the same state. For what? Why? Who? And yo I’ll be fucking crazy and some type of liar they trying to make it look like I just have some sick fantasy over a real life nightmare that only gets worse and worse for me PUBLICLY at that. I am not going to sit here and be some victim like I’m just some damn trash or a joke. Just go to hell cause I’m sure I’m even going to be exploited on that. I just needed them to STOP and still do. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

2007 was the first time I woke up in mental on my birthday

- - - Updated - - -

They peed on my fucking bed some how and the cop kept saying it was my cat and because I don’t know either I’m the one that’s crazy and sick. I didn’t think shit like that was even possible. I’m just done... I don’t even know if I was even really shot or not because nobody will talk to me or give me answers about ANYTHING. I asked EVERYBODY point blank and EVERYBODY said it was not true or I’m just craxy. Always July 4, I wonder how the fuck they even knew cause I didn’t even. Until I woke up to this after getting back home after nov 2014. You threaten, block, assault, and beat me to stay away from my own blood and culture and run around and do it legally at that... I just want to know who and why and if there is any way to make them all just stop.

- - - Updated - - -

I never did anything wrong to anyone - so just make sure they don’t do it to our children too.

- - - Updated - - -

“Blood got shot see how they holding up got shot again and now he down for good” YO FUCK YOU TOO

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t even know where to begin to try to get better because they won’t stop on the spiritual shit I don’t know anything about either. Comfort and peace in my own body and I can’t even get that. This isn’t some game - I’m pretty sure THAT can be a needle.

- - - Updated - - -

ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS STOP

- - - Updated - - -

Idgaf that’s not my fault now either...

- - - Updated - - -

Pin just now to my nose - how does that even happen?

- - - Updated - - -

If what goes around comes around how is it even possible I get this?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

wtf lol..

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Hi Frankie. I enjoyed reading your bio.

My name is Darryl, I enjoy romantic walks along the beach, watching the sunset, attending amateur poetry recitals, having sweet nothings whispered in my ear, and hardcore anal orgies with midgets.

I would like to get to know you better. PM if you're interested xxxx

nice to meet ya. exercise is very good. gets ur blood pumping and highs you. also strengthens your whole body if you just walk.
    Last edited by frankiemc; July 14th, 2019 at 02:54 PM

what is it with you mad dog... you drop accusations about me and say cuss words. don't you have any respect for me? screw your head on right....

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

I'm registered on rapverse
    but I forget password