User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Yelawolf devil in my veins

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

Yelawolf devil in my veins

Tell me what you think of this song by Yelawolf... I thinks its relaxing and a cool song with good lyrics. here's the link if u wanna see it. ps mad dogs an asshole lmao.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: Yelawolf devil in my veins

One time that happened to me in church. The priest showed me how to exercise and evaculate the demons with just holy lotion and 'a lil elbow grease'. So, Yelawolf should do what I do now and evaculate his demons into your mom.
    Last edited by DixonButts; July 12th, 2019 at 09:53 PM

good song huh?

Battle Record
    0-2

One time in church I put $5 in collection and took $3 out and then the guy that hands out the basket did a rerun/repeat to see what I did.

- - - Updated - - -

Another time in church I wore a purple shirt I never wear, and all the people on the alter were wearing that color too. I said NO NUN a long time ago and nah I'm not even sure if that's still my church. And I don't care- the people who hurt me are the ones demanding religion, not me. It's the least of my concerns right now. I don't fucking feel good again.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I only would do lent and only a couple times. I planned on going back when I got married and had kids but time was passing so long so I felt I had to stop in sometimes. Maybe I got kicked out IDK and IDC I just want to be and feel like myself again without the extra they always do to make me sick any time my kids or their dad is around. Please get them off me and my body - I don't know how to.

- - - Updated - - -

He better not. My mom passes out, in church, or a lot sometimes. My mom been thru enough - he's going to take his own demons and leave us alone. He's not even the alpha. I had a vision once and saw some strange psych paperwork and like they obsessed with insanity. She's not next either. I'm to the point that I don't even care what's best for anyone anymore just my mom, my dad, my sister and brother and their familes and my gma and my kids and their dad and loved ones. I don't know about the weird shit or who they are but they are making and keeping me so sick its torture. How did people like them even get that rite to begin with. I never been married and I didn't ever promise no one but MY family I somehow forgot about. It sounds like you already know what's up - just please help - I don't know how. And if you have any questions please email. I've been publicly humiliated enough.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Whose is playing my dad, he knew my phone would be back and didn't want me to get a new one but it was my sanity in solitary under those conditions - my mom got me a new one - why wouldn't he believe me then? How MY family the one that come out looking so stupid. Who would do this to me any way and why? It's like them bitches were playing a game like how I wrote that just in case they kill me in 2004 to Ray lying the next morning in 2014 by saying I wrote a suicide note when I didn't. I didn't even remember you were there so they HAD to have had cameras especially with that pic. Yo this shit isn't funny to me and they running around sharing plays like I'm some joke. Im going to go get drunk because it feels so gross to literally feel like the people who hurt you in your own body and being forced and twitched by them ever since too. Before they would only do it if I ever got close to my baby daddy or kids and would stop as long as my family stayed torn apart I assume. I assume. It's funny when you're the only one that doesn't know.

- - - Updated - - -

Even funnier*
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Fascinating. Please, tell me more about the preist doing a 'rerun and repeat' on/to you. I'm almost boutta bust.

Battle Record
    0-2

It wasn’t the priest it was the usher. I put it in and hand it back to me and I handed it back to him he handed it back and I pulled out the dollars again

- - - Updated - - -

I used to talk to god running asking if it was ok or not

- - - Updated - - -

I had a miracle recovery In 6th grade after I prayed

- - - Updated - - -

Gabriella picked me at confirmation And was amazed she was a writer. And I didn’t really pray a lot I talked to god a lot

- - - Updated - - -

I just KNEW god was real and I always dismissed how they’d act like I was fortunate to know that for a fact what if I didn’t
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Wow, I've never thought of it like that. And now that I got my thinking cap on... Ya know, I think that that was probably just regular lotion. Is 'holy lotion' a thing?

Battle Record
    0-2

Nah... but I drank panther juice he said it was liquor. Fred though, that night at the club that I was like why they tripping I’m in the club I don’t even care on the when I set up Facebook he was all drunk and made his July 4 password - he gave me a massage with lotion but I was already on point - anyways we got a room but he passed out... he was cool but I wasn’t first. He wasn’t that into me and I still lived in NC it was more like a hook up. He was the split second wedding confirmed in 95 and he the only one that said yeah GRODT - #fail ... ALL OF THIS JUST DEAD WRONG. I thought it was all like twilight like waking up to a dream you was coming id see my kids and like... I feel so stupid. I can’t do this. Why like this instead?

- - - Updated - - -

It was right after myrtle beach - I was still on had to call the court every morning and was scared to be around anything

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t even know if we are cool or are we not... I’m not the type to put side talk or signs together to assume. I’m tired...

- - - Updated - - -

Like they even making me look and feel stupid cause I had the nerve to still have esteem and try to defend myself. They had that hat on me where you were standing. And signs all over to blame you. It didn’t have to be like this and if you can’t fix me and I can’t be myself - it hurts and it’s so gross. They only did it to me cause they knew my story when I didn’t - but if they did the evil fucked up shit why am I the one punished or their trash can.

- - - Updated - - -

All they say is you are coming back and will protect me. I don’t even believe them anymore and don’t - I don’t want to be some
    only cause I have to either or force someone there that doesn’t want to be. How did it even come to this?

- - - Updated - - -

It sucks cause after all that is said and done nobody even cared - they all traded me in

Battle Record
    0-2

Over my dead body if I have to live like this now instead... ok?

- - - Updated - - -

I can’t even be or feel or walk and talk like myself. How would you feel?

- - - Updated - - -

I can’t even tell if I just been punched or if it’s just that bitch on my body trying to deform me and my face again.

I don't understand you disciple, beautiful pic btw,

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemc View Post
    I don't understand you disciple, beautiful pic btw,
    This is men. A perfect microcosm of men on the internet, encapsulated in one post.

I could care less what she looks like, random posts about absolutely nothing are just that, random and nothing.. And to continue posting when noone replies, at all, or even hints that they know what the hell your talkin about, is crazy.. Your talking to your self, then responding to your self.. I think.. What exactly are you doing, or are you doing anything but posting words just to post them

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Welcome to the site